Why can't we just print money to pay off debt?? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Why can't we just print money to pay off debt??

Fiat system runs on very difficult and tough rules where every country have to follow the rules regulations .They have to get approval for printing money ,its not their own choice to make as much as they want they have to submit gold or assets for money printing. Then they get approval for considerable amount for printing. 

• +2 1

Inflation is big topic. Just the word inflation is very complicated for many common peoples to understand. It's a very good thing that countries who are willing to come in the mainstream to introduce crypto. I want to bring everyone's attention to a big fact that how much important the crypto is going to be in the trading market.

I recently watched an Indian movie called SCAM 92 where the movie is depicting the story of middle class man who by his trading and other buisness skill became a millionaire. But it's not the point. The original thing is that by this movie the director has tried to teach their viewers about the trading,  the terms used in the market, how things are affecting the market. And the best thing is that it's very simple and understandable for a common man.

The gold import is adversely proportional to the value of fiat currencies. This is because central banks print additional fiat currency to purchase gold from other countries. This would lead to a surplus supply of currency, causing inflation in the country.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 2/5/2020 at 2:25 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Have you ever wondered why poor countries can't just print more money to pay off their debt or to feed there homeless or fix unemployment?

This might seem like rather a silly question, but short answer can just be summed up in just one word "Inflation".

But in today's modren world where cryptocurrency is most likely to replace Fiat money, i think it would be really better for underdeveloped countries to at least  establish their own cryptocurrency just like China did.( i know China isn't under developed lol)  but it is very much possible  for them to raise their lower class people and bring prosperity.

If you want to know more please drop like and follow for constructive posts

When I saw the question I was wondering what your explanation on the topic will be. Printing out money for people to use will cause inflation, like you said when a country establishes it's own cryptocurrency its also going to affect their fiat money. 

Have you ever wondered why poor countries can't just print more money to pay off their debt or to feed there homeless or fix unemployment?

This might seem like rather a silly question, but short answer can just be summed up in just one word "Inflation".

But in today's modren world where cryptocurrency is most likely to replace Fiat money, i think it would be really better for underdeveloped countries to at least  establish their own cryptocurrency just like China did.( i know China isn't under developed lol)  but it is very much possible  for them to raise their lower class people and bring prosperity.

If you want to know more please drop like and follow for constructive posts

When I saw the question I was wondering what your explanation on the topic will be. Printing out money for people to use will cause inflation, like you said when a country establishes it's own cryptocurrency its also going to affect their fiat money. 

First, currencies, especially Bitcoin, once invested, will achieve great profit And third, the adoption of cryptocurrencies in financial payments It will reduce the cost of producing paper currencies and solve the problem of inflation and other expenditures, but some countries find this matter dangerous to their financial security, so that the cryptocurrencies without supervision, tracking and ability to control them constitute a problem for most countries.

• +1 1

Prinitng too much fiat currency will indeed lead to inflation. The more fiat currency the government prints the value of money keep depreciating and this can lead to recession and economic breakdown. This is the reason a lot of companies now are turning to cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin as this is a better currency to hold value of their assets compared to fiat currency like USD which is currently very inflated due to massive printing.

We just can not because print increases debt. This is how the economy works. Printing lowers the price of the money and makes it worth less. So debt will be in other currencies and the exchange rate will make it higher. The core debt is the outside of your country not the debt inside.

You got this right friend. It is inflation the problem that happens when money is printed and inflation has terrible effects once it gets out of control, just wait for it and you will see the American economy suffer from higher inflation in one or two years and this won't only be the dollar but all that are connected with big trade and economies like the UK and europe, but also middle east will have the same problems.

The picture varies from country to country about blockchain technology. Some countries seek to introduce their digital currency as quickly as possible, while others see this field as risky and do not want to experiment. But in any case, digital currencies are now at the forefront of all social media, and they have shown their strength in 2020 despite all the difficulties, and I think we will know a lot of positive news in the coming years about digital currencies.

Yes we all want and how we can stop you. And you are giving a good information to us. So my dear friend keep it up and never give up.

Printing money and paper currencies needs international permissions and many complications, otherwise it will become fraudulent, and state workers will imprison us, so I think that cryptocurrencies will do a good job to reduce unemployment and homelessness, but governments should work to organize their currency and introduce it into the encrypted field to earn Hai and its people and can live in prosperity

If you want to know more please drop like and follow for constructive posts like ths. 

Just as pleasing as this sounds, it's the long time economic effect that the problem. An important quality of money is it's relative scarcity and this goes a long way causing inflammation as you have highlighted above. 

That is the weakness of fiat money, namely inflation. Too much money will make fiat money worthless, just now fiat money continues to lose value even though paper money continues to be limited and decreases but fiat still loses value continuously. For this reason, storing in fiat is no longer safe, we need cryptocurrency as a security for money.

• +1 1

No one can print money and work with it however he wants, because it causes great danger to the economy and budget of the country in which you live, so we have to follow plans and methods in order to earn money through it by working continuously.

I agree with you my friend if countries have the chance to create their own cryptocurrencies then am sure that the poor people in that country will benefits from that development and it will really help the citizens 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If you want to know more please drop like and follow for constructive posts like ths. 

Dude it is jjust not possible to print the money and utilize it,it

is against rules of the government and you can get involved in a crime in this way So it's better to change your currencies into fiat after earning good amount of digital currencies 

• +2 1

There is gotta be something valuable to back up the currency to be printed you can not just print them.. that is why you can not print money to pay off debts.

Print money are you sure you are serious, we are talking about cryptocurrency you are talking about printing of money, please i advice you to go for research about cryptocurrency very mates, even paper currency are not legible to be printed by anybody 

Of course, a country cannot print money easily because it will have an impact on inflation. For this reason, printing money must be limited so that the value of money does not decrease. If only a country were willing to adopt cryptocurrency, their fiat money would probably be retained in value. Cryptocurrency is a store of fiat money to prevent inflation.

• +1 1

This is a very bad idea. You can not print lots of money for reducing money problem. It will bring more problem. The balance of money will be destroy if government print lots of money. The value of money will reduce. 

Yes, my friend, you can easily print money and fill the debt, but this results in an increase and inflation of money so it is very difficult, look at bitcoin slimited number so it is rising dramatically. 

• +3 1

This is really a bad idea.  Print alot of money, surely it will destroy the economic system.  You can't print alot of money for reducing money problem. It will bring more problems. There balance will be destroyed if government print alot of money. There will be disaster in economic system. 

Okay, you have a statement but I think a country will introduce its own currency this is a big challenge because it can be read due to lack of some things, to fully understand cryptocurrency they have to accept it first and for that they have to accept it To make their own currency. 

Oversupply. More the supply, it reduces the value of the item. Printing of more notes will reduce the value of the currency. This will result in spending more notes to buy few items.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

I think that there must be assets based on gold, paper currencies that have an actual balance of gold and cannot be printed only