Web Token Pay (WTP) - Web Token Profit ecosystem token - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
epidemia

Web Token Pay (WTP) - Web Token Profit ecosystem token

Hello! I want to talk a little about my experience in the Golden Ratio. What can I say? The project really works. Matrices are created, the queue moves. Token withdrawal also works. I have tested. I think each of us can try it. It is enough to buy only 30 WTP and you are in the subject. A store will be open soon where we can spend tokens 😉 My login: 1980s

mat.thumb.png.4c1b66c2e9e8e113edde653f71b759d6.png

Edited by shell

Hello! Look at my modest results in the Golden-ratio project. I have invested only 60 WTP tokens, and have already received more than 15 thousand. And soon another x13 matrix will close.

My login - ua4wea

Безымянный.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi!!! I have been working on this webtokenprofit project for 4 months now and I have paid back the money I invested !!! See the screen !!!

My login: Merxat

Безымянный151515.png

Edited by Merxat

+1700% for 2 months in project Golden Ratio💪 My username - Alexey
I started with 540 WTP

112.jpg

Edited by Alexxxey

Hi guys! I'm a member other the Golden ratio project. This is matrix, but unique whis many chips. This is a common queue, a weekly "step one", rearrangement of matrices on the 21st of each month. All this creates a chic movements. For 2,5 months, my income was more than 250%,  total earnings - more than 310%!!!! JoinJoin,  this is really cool!!!! Login - Tanya_8505

IMG_20200211_091226.jpg

IMG_20200211_091211.jpg

Edited by Tatyana8505

Hello everyone, I’ve been working in the Golden Ratio project since November. Every week I enjoy the results and results of my team. Many members of my team received X3 and X5 and it is very cool!
All data can be seen in the screenshot!
My login: Anna

4444.PNG

Life is getting more expensive every day.  Many of us simply do not know what to do and what to do, where to find the road that will lead us to the white line of life.

My friends!  Exit here it is - very close!
 We need to become a member of a large and friendly team and join us in the financial flow
 Webtokenprofit
 I earn in
 Golden Ratio and a few did not regret it.  I recommend you friends.My login: Karlson.

Screenshot_2020-02-11-22-54-26-005_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2020-02-11-22-54-14-695_com.android.chrome.png

Hi!
My history in WebTokenProfit.
In March, 2019 bought WTP tokens for $25. In April the first Future investments project where got fivefold profit began to work. On a part of profit made a deposit in June for $25 (scrin 1) in a binare which brought me already several thousands of dollars, bought 100 cells in a matrix of Golden Ratio, the stock of CoinGalaxy cryptocurrency exchange, a deposit for $100 in ProfitBot in Telegram, deposits at the same time continue to bring income. Today took shares of the plastic card of community MyCryptoCard. 
All existing projects of community WebTokenProfit bring income, a conclusion instant (scrin 2).

In GoldenRatio matrix in the next month it will be added on a conclusion of at least 6500 tokens of WTP (scrin 3).

Screenshot_66.jpg

photo_2020-02-11_14-56-40.jpg

Screenshot_65.jpg

Бинарный проект WebTokenProfit 

Хочешь до  167+39787% в авторской матрице? Регистрация здесь 

Инвестиционный проект сообщества Future-investments

On 2/9/2020 at 11:15 PM, epidemia said:

The bounty campaign is now active, you can see all the details in this thread:

It is a pity that all information is only in Russian...you can use a translator. Perhaps in the future the bounty campaign will be for English-speaking users of the forum.

Damn! lol i missed this. But it's ok. Atleast we got something to rock this forum more. Thanks!

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

29 minutes ago, Grease Lightning said:

Damn! lol i missed this. But it's ok. Atleast we got something to rock this forum more. Thanks!

We are currently running this PROMO - 

Биржа COIN-GALAXY   BINAR WEBTOKENPROFIT   PROFITBOT                                                                                             CRYPTO-ACCELERATOR   GOLDEN RATIO. NUMBER ONE  My telegram @Olusick                                                    

5 hours ago, Dollar said:

Web Token Pay (WTP) - a payment unit in the Web Token Profit ecosystem. It includes several separate projects with various marketing plans and different types of earnings. More-https://btc-alpha.com/en/news/welcome-the-new-wtp-token-on-btc-alpha

Now that the coin is listed on Yobit, I believe most of us do not have any excuse not to participate in the golden ratio program of WTP ecosystem. This looks promising because of the person that posted this topic. I will invest part of my earnings from this forum in this project

Edited by Popedee

I successfully received a free cell in the golden ratio for participating in the promotion. Thank you for the nice promotions!Screenshot_20200213-184628.thumb.jpg.2c0c2bbfe2acbf8447cc6da253f22144.jpg

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

What does the golden ratio site have to do with WTP? Are they affiliated or a separate company? I think WTP has good prospects and I will try to learn it.

Edited by Apple

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Web token project is good and this team also very strong as well as this coin listed on many exchange. Actually this coin for that users who love search engine and web. So who interested in this coin i suggest to buy but that will your risk.

On 17.02.2020 at 13:14, cagebott said:

Company Enrollment Number - 11960383 Registration date - 04.24.2019 Jurisdiction - UK Address - eight Franklin Street, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 9TP [e-mail

Note: If you do not mind erase spam message over me lol

eminent undertaking but I was belief about whether in attendance is any airdrop or loads open on, I will obtain a kick out of the fate to comprehend a a small number of and see, I adoration new venture that maintain such a luck of vitality, this gain biological system token, is the greatest coin assess I own seen on this destinations

hmm, I don't like the token very much, so reading the description of this token is good and it looks great but I'm not interested.I will try to learn more about this project.

I am quite interested in WTP, it seems new but very promising, I think it has great development potential, it can compete strongly with other tokens, I am very active with WTP.