Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

I think that Bitcoin will be the complete future that will change the life of the world and the concept of trading in securities and trading digital currencies and it will occupy a lot of time because the profit will never stop, start from now

Yes i think so , If you see oney year back and now you can see so much difference in crypto market , so many people investing now in crypto , this community growing so rapidly !

At this point , I think it is necessary to be blind in order not  to predict that cryptocurrencies will replace cash and card transactions for most of life in the future 😁

For many, mining and the world of cryptocurrencies is a full-time job, it is possible that the number of people who join this world will increase, but it really is already a full-time job.

Cryptocurrency is skyrocketing the last two years, and everyone has started talking about Bitcoin. It is just not a fancy word but something that is increasing the job opportunity. It is high time to realize this fact to know if it is possible to place oneself in any suitable place in a career. Therefore, understand where and how the Cryptocurrency plays a vital role in the job market.

Statistics About Job Offered By Cryptocurrency

The famous job site Indeed has more than 600% rise in offering job postings relating to the keywords Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, or blockchain just between 2015 and 2017 November. Equally, you must know that the supply grows with the demand, and the report mentions that 1065% times the keyword has been searched by job searchers using those keywords.

The companies, including GEICo, Capital One, eBay, and Uber are the companies among them. These companies are looking for people with skill in bitcoin business. This data evidently shows that there is an increasing need for jobs in Cryptocurrency skills and mainly in the top tier companies.

Types of Job

One can begin as a developer, work as a data scientist, or even an experienced project manager can place themselves in the cryptocurrency business. Search and bookmark some sites that exclusively offers job-related to the blockchain technology.

Cryptocurrency Analyst: Designs the investment-related strategies.
Blockchain Developer: Makes use of the Blockchain technology and implements solutions.
Mining Technician: Runs and assembles along with maintaining the "rigs." The rig is used to mine the Cryptocurrency. However, it’s hard to mine the Bitcoin today.
Even traders, consultants, product managers, sales professionals and reporting experts can find a job for them in the crypto business.
Also, many people work in developing new currency using the Blockchain technology, including the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and Ethereum, apart from the famous bitcoins.

Tips To Get A Job In The Budding Field

1. Every new business can have ample opportunity, and one must plan appropriately to possess the right skills to get into the crypto-related jobs.

2. First, get aligned with the market and understand the business to apply for a job. Either invest or run a mining rig independently and understand how the Cryptocurrency market works.

3. You can also find companies that are extending support in offering training as they are aware that it is not possible to see many experienced candidates in the new technology.

4. You can also take some initiative to making a course with the Coursera about the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies. This will fetch you a job that will pay you high in the beginning itself as you join them with a skill and not wait for them to train you.

5. Alternatively, join some startup and learn many new things to gain experience to jump job after few years into a giant organization of your dream.

Remember that Bitcoin is completing its 10th successful year in 2018, and hence you must plan your future to get well placed in the booming industry. Take help from some experts in the business to fetch some insight about the market and move forward.

This would be very helpful both for those who have been working here for a long time, and for those of us who are just starting out.

well i am doing private job in organization but i do some time free time crypto trading it is very easy and part time good earn way for me.

In my opinion, since in these times, for example with the pandemic, many people cannot go out to work and have to generate income from somewhere but they have to know how to invest so that they can generate income and not lose their investments, but it would be good

1 hour ago, Carleinys said:

Crypto is good as a part-time job, an extra income that hits your pocket that doesn't take that long. For some people, cryptocurrencies themselves will already be a full-time job, for others not, because the price can vary, it is a matter of taste.

Well in my case since I broke the piston factory I studied cryptocurrencies a lot and it became my job, I know that it is not a job but it has a good pay I earn more with this than in that piston factory cryptocurrencies are like a job full time to support my family and help me pay my bills in this crisis in Argentina this helped me a lot to invest in cryptosmonedas

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes Crypto is the future , but you have to decide you can do it as a full time and a part time. If you are earning here great then the other works so you have to put more efforts here and make full time you will see the result

There's so much chance that in future lots of people make crypto currency as their main source of income.Because as we all know there is so many way of earning from crypto like trading,investing,holding,staking etc all are great.So it may be possible that it become one's main way of earning.

• +5 1

On 02.10.2020 at 20:17, Wakeeli said:

I want assure you that crypto is already a full time job to so many students, it is now their major source of earning therefore crypto will become full time job to so many individual because  you need to allocate much time  to it such that you will earn much.

In my opinion, definitely YES, the cryptocurrency will become the currency of the world in the future, and all peoples will be using it all over the world.

future of the cryptocurrency that made the FIAT financial markets and the banks shake so definitely it will

It is already a full time job for lots of people. Just, you need learn lots of things and follow all the news every day to earn enough.

ou can increase your experience and expand your work to become a core business for you, but it takes a lot of work and patience

Right investment and learn how to grow up in cryptoworld, allow you change job in regular trading and freedom. Good luck 🤞

Most of these sites require great experience in this field, and those who have sufficient experience and information in the blockchain field will be the ones who have priority in employment, so you should learn more about this wonderful field.

I think that this new world of cryptocurrencies came to evolve the way we treat money today, of course that in the near future it will be the creator of many jobs. also every day the new cryptocurrencies are gaining more strength.

Some people are just tiring ahswear down😕

Why will she give someone her investment and the person left her to come and be asking questions upandan😒

Upliners are not helping matters. People are just after getting downliners into the platform without educating them properly on how Lt works.

It's so frustrating to keep explaining one thing over and over😒

Okay, I hope not to offend, but in my opinion I do not think of this as a part-time or full-time job, if I cannot deny that one is nourished by knowledge that other people contribute here, and that for that there is an economic remuneration from part of cryptotalk, but seeing it as a job ... my vision is far from that.

Of course, even in traditional jobs (if you can call it that) they will pay you your salary with cryptocurrencies! this is the future brother, we must take advantage of it and understand it as soon as possible!

Personally I believe that it is very possible to obtain even better earnings than with a common job, currently many people do it and surely it is only a matter of time so that there are better and more places to work with crypto online

yes for sure it will a full time job because until now it's paying good money for only thirty posts and if it start paying more post and start new way of earning here then for sure it will be full time job.

You can make quite enough money in the cryptocurrency market, but you should have a great seed capital, time and desire. If you don't have these things, then you can spend a little bit of time for them, that in the future you will earn an income from cryptocurrencies.