Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Brother if you had a problem like that you don't just write a few lines, you explain what happened and give screenshots too. If you make a post it is only looks that you can made this from your mind and want to do harm to the exchange.

Yobit is one of the oldest cryptocurrency trading platforms! So it has very great reliability! Through my experience of this platform, I can say that I can sleep with peace of mind on all my funds as long as they are kept within Yobit!

• +3 1

If you want to keep your yobit  account well, you must use a good security. I have been working here for almost a year, but we did not have to face this kind of problem.  2FA is a good security for this site you can use this Security This is why you can be safe from your account through security

The Yobit platform is a strong and safe platform, and you will not lose your money even if it remains for a long time. In addition, if you transfer any currency to any other member within the platform, the conversion is free.

mnay ways are there to lose btc. like if you accidently click on false ammount of bits then you may lose your btc. other thing is hacking. you should maintain your account by af authenticator. you should not  share your passwrd to someone

I think no. Yobit is one of the most trusted money exchange site in the world. So, I think it has no doubt to lose you money. On the site your money is always safe if your you use a verified email and a strong password. You have to activate 2fc verification for your security.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit platform require dual verification with 2fa, your balance should be relatively safe. However, as a general rule, try not to leave large amount of balance in third party platforms for long periods. Save it in your wallet

Ubis is trusted to protect your data and your money.
Just be careful not to share your personal data with anyone.

• -2 1

I think as it is the exchange the balance would always be safe in this place. But if you have big amount like one or two btc, you should keep them in your personal wallet not in any exchange.

The acount  is secure I think but the exchange  is just  the game of numbers so it is possible  that due to any technical  reason yiur balance  goes zero.

yes it was possible if you share your accounts informations... take note that your security is the first to be take care of because if you share your information it will be lost your account balance never to share to anyone and use 2 FA security to ensure your account more secured..

Dear friend make sure your account is secured. There are certain chances where scamming can use your personal information to exploit your account.  Always take a good  step in choosing passwords that are complicated enough to hack . Yobit is a very trustworthy and reliable forum but the scammers can by luck at times exploit you just take care.

• +3 1

Hey friend, yobit is very reliable platform and it is well secured. But to ensure our safety we have to make strong password for our yobit account. And dont share your account information with anyone, to avoid loosing your amount from yobit account. There will be many frauds out there, waiting for a chance to steal your money so be careful and vigilant. 

I have been using Yobit for more than 3 years and I always left my balance and it never disappeared, I never had any problems with it, the exchange is reliable up to now

• Useful or interesting 1

No if you are concious about your account doing your best to avoid losing your yobit balance if it comes to happen there would be your flaws in security check because yobit is giving you higher security to protect your balance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

I am using yobit for few months and i haven't face any problem till yet. 

I think if we secure our account, creat strong password and enable 2FA verification on our account, nothing happened to our account. 

But risk is always present in crypto, so we all should be very careful about our money. 

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the 2fa protection is been made very beneficial for you due to guarding and also protection of the yobit balance and also to be delivered that opportunity of misplaced is much less.

• -1 1

No my dear there is no news to lost youbit  and your balance  if your email account is safe and secure no body can Touch your funds Other wise nobody can  defeat you  in your  Acvount Most of the scammers are  here in the market Be wise and be careful from them.

And take rest youbit is safe and secure and your earnings also safe for the future.

• +1 1

The security of your account in yobit is already provided by the said platform. It will only come to the point that it is on the choice of the user to further thicken the layer of digital security that their account already possessed. I actually think it is not possible if you really make an effort in avoiding these kinds of things and if you are really wary of any unnecessary anonymous user to potentially scam you. I would say it is still possible if ever the system itself already became a failure and somewhat the platform became irrelevant to crypto currency which mostly the assets of their users who uses the platform might possibly loses their assets if they forget to claim it already before it happens. Furthermore, it is hard to say that it would happen because we do not know what does the future might hold.

I think any thing on the internet is exposed to scammers and hackers,  and you use a strong password and take care of your password you wont lose your funds because yobit is one of the best exchanges in world

• +2 1

No I have been in yobit for such a long time and its only yesterday that I joined the forum , yobit has never had any problem with their balances so the truth is no there is no problem with the balances they are always very okay be really good in understanding the security that you yourself have to put up before you think of depositing or using yobit because in the end post people make mistakes some are even sending their codes to scammers who have come to understand how to get to other peoples account and so its your obligation to make sure that you are protecting your account well.

• +5 1

The only aspect that would transpire is if the position find hacked and hackers lift from you but this isn't an laid-back business to look after and millions would be affected

I do t have much knowledge about this but if your password is strong and the verification code is applied on your youbit account than dude nothing wrong will happen to your money

Hello dear colleague, I can personally tell you that yobit with other platforms provides you with all the security that exchanges can provide you since this way you will have a little more insured your cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting