Using both WiFi and mobile data network - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Using both WiFi and mobile data network

It happened that you must have opened more than one account on the same network. This does not happen by logging on wifi then Mobile network. You can use an account on a network. Show dont use multiple accounts

You must learn the Cryptotalk guideline if you want to post and pay forum. Working with forum controls will be best for you. It is very clear that any account using both WiFi network and mobile debit network is prohibited. If you have multiple accounts or you frequently violate forum controls, the account will be banned.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:49 PM, Rishaw said:

You will get banned if you use multiple accounts or multiple networks because your IP address is saved. One device one account one network

thanks for sharing your opinion on this matter these days rules of this forum is very strict we should not use multiple accounts in one device because in this there is a high chance of getting account banned 

I do not think like you will get a ban for using both WiFi and mobile data to access the same cryptotalk account on the same device. Technical team uses different tools to sort out whether you are spamming the system by using different VPN/Proxy servers or not. 

You will not get banned from using both internet network, as what the rules said, you will only get banned once you have created multiple accounts on a single device.

I do not think that this will negatively affect your account. If you use one device but different connections then this is completely acceptable, good luck and happy posting.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:15 PM, awaiskhan said:

Let i make it simple for you that whether you use wifi or mobile data network you need to access to internet and do postiYng on cryptotalk and as we all know that your account will get ban if you make multiple account on same ip address. So no worries you may continue your work for posting on Cryptotalk

@awaiskhan

I think aside from using two different account on a single IP address there's these other confusing process too. 

That is, 

Using a single account on different IP address is these allowed or not?? 

In the meantime, and use the. WiFi, since they are apart from bad, released expensive xde truth q one no 

When you change from Wi-Fi to a data network or change from your pc to your mobile, the IP address varies, the idea is to have a single verifiable account with the established security standards, what is not done is to create multi-accounts since that would be prohibited, I understand .

If you use the same WiFi network to connect your devices and use your account, there is no problem, what you should not do is open different accounts in the same IP address, there if you run the risk of being banned.

The problem is not the network you use, to connect the devices where you will open the account, either data or Wi-fi, the important thing is that you do not register many accounts from a single device, since Bans occur due to the use of it IP.

If u will use both methods u will never farm something good. I think will be more better, if u buy virtual mining and every month u will get some good money on it. Just invest in it and u will see, that it is very profitable.

Mostly I use WIFI, it gives me a single IP, they ban the accounts for having several in a single IP which is considered multiple accounts. I advise you not to use or create other accounts

I do not think that you will be banned if you use 2 types of networs, maybe just you will be banned if you have multiple accounts or things like that.

I understand that you can not have two accounts under the same ip, but you can work in cryptotalk connected to other internet without a ban, at the end your data connection and wifi, theoretically are your property.

So far as I know, the mobile phones / wi-fi mobile devices are designed in a way to switch between the two. Also, whenever you are connected to Internet, whether via wi-fi or mobile data, you are immediately assigned a unique IP number, which identifies your device in the whole Internet universe. There could be a conflict if you are trying to connect to both mobile data and Wi-Fi since your device’s MAC ID will have two IP addresses assigned to it.

Browsing from different network does not change your phone IP address, therefore cannot get you banned. But if you create multiple accounts with one IP address,you get banned.

IPs tend to vary because it is not the same as the one offered by the telephony to which you have your direct connection, which is why they do not ban you if you properly open your account in cryptotalk.

I think this is ridiculous, there is a possibility that two or more people using crptotalk on the same wifi without realizing it are texting. It can be a problem for many people to use it, as some places have password-free wifi.

Well, such a situation is out of question? two or more people living in a house using the same computer and the same network? After all, there is no such thing as everyone will have a personal computer. I think other measures should be taken in this issue. in terms of justice.