Using both WiFi and mobile data network - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Using both WiFi and mobile data network

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

• +1 1

No you will not get banned if you use two different networks but if you sign in multple account with you same network then you may get banned from crypto talk , if you use crypto talk from 2 different device using same wifi network then also you get banned

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Ronit Raj said:

Let me make this ver clear in few words,  one phone one id one network. I hope this is ver clear to all . If you are goin for multiple networks or multiple logins then your id will get suspended. 

I think you are right because i have experienced it earlier after using same account from different networks and got banned.

There is no problem with that dear just dont make another account using your phone because you will get banned.

You can use a single account from wifi as well as mobile network. Multiple accounts on a single ip address or device will get you banned or multiple accounts from the same modem will also get you banned just use one account.

468x60-3.png

You need to control an account with a device and WiFi.  And control an account with a device and mobile data.  If you run an account with mobile data and WiFi, your ID may be banned.  Because crypto always checks for IP addresses.

No my friend, you can use the wifi network and the mobile phone with us, but no other person can use the same network on another account because it is considered multiple accounts and it is possible to delete and ban the two accounts together without any hesitation

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

Let i make it simple for you that whether you use wifi or mobile data network you need to access to internet and do posting on cryptotalk and as we all know that your account will get ban if you make multiple account on same ip address. So no worries you may continue your work for posting on Cryptotalk

no you wont get banned i am using both wifi and data network and there is no problem.multiple accounts with same ip  will get banned you get banned but you didn't anything wrong.dont break rules and you wont get banned.

no i don't think so , because your are just using your account to make your posts, i don't think so that it is an illegal thing that should be banned. so i just want to say that using the same account on different ip address doesn't matter.

I think if you will turn on both mobile data and the Wi-Fi network, the network that's will be used is the Wi-Fi network, because it have more power

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

No of course you will not banned.  You will only banned if you create multiple accounts and deleted in ip address.  So always becarefull and just be fair to cryptotalk and to all or some members here. 

If you are using wifi or mobile data, this will not get you anything bad, the important thing is not share the same wifi with another one who has an account in cryptotalk, even me I use what is available, sometimes I use wifi, and some other times I use mobile data, and nothing happened to me 

11 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

no your account won't be banned bro.

but be sure you are the only user who working on wifi because if multiplied account using same wifi then both account will be banned.

If you use same phone with your account I don't think it harms your account because you can't use two account in single phone its not matter which way runs your internet and I think data provider not show our IP address our phone show our IP address if you use WiFi are sim providers give data we don't run two accounts in one single phones its banned your account

no worries mate, your account is safely not ban because the only prohibited for multiple accounts is when your same account is connected to the same ip address that is listed on rules and regulations of this site.happy posting .

I think not since you are not having multiple accounts. You just used your same account with different ip address. Having multiple accounts with same ip is the restriction.

It doesn't matter if your wiffi doesn't work and you then use your cellular data. The problem is that when you have two accounts and use the same wiffi then your account can be banned forever.

Most importantly, do not create two or more accounts on cryptotalk. Best of all, do not break the rules of the forum and go ahead. Wi-Fi does not interfere with this at all. 

If your both device connected to the same WiFi network of course you have not permitted to have two account from the same IP address so be careful because is prohibit and is possible you will be banned for that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you do this your account will be banned for sure, you only have to use one IP address for one account. Be aware of doing this or else you will loose your account for sure.

Yes you can. As long as only one account you are using. Avoid multiple accounts in the same IP address.

There is no problem using one account in mobile data or wifi, but yes if you use multiple accounts on same ip address you will be banned.