Using both WiFi and mobile data network - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Using both WiFi and mobile data network

Using the wifi is very risky because of it is been used by many of the people and also mobile data network is a very good and every efficient. 

Well, of course, you will not be banned they will only detect that you are using different IP but as long as you there is one existing account in one Mac address then you will not be banned.

That is easy just don't use two accounts on the same phone they will see the IP then you will be banned immediately.. be careful all the best for you..

On 2/4/2020 at 5:17 PM, Ngetpa said:

I think you will banned if you use both wifi and mobile data because the system might detect it as a new IP address meaning you have opened you account in different network. 

A special thanks to the person who made this post and also to crypto for letting me know about this idea, because I definitely have not known about this before now

I have to tell you very clearly my friend you don't need to worry about anything

If you follow some instructions.. first of all if you have wifi network available and

Your doing this crypt online job and other using this same then you will be banned 

Simply, I prefer you mobile date for this...

I think you have other account or your friends account here in this forum that is connected to your wifi and admins and mods here are marking you as a multiple account because they are strict when it comes to ip address, if there has many people connected to your wifi and they are browsing this forum, all of you have a same ip address so that you get some penalties here.

You need to operate single account on a single IP address. So using single account on a phone doesn't do any harm , even if you use wifi or mobile network.However ,operating multiple accounts on the same phone is not allowed

No cryptotalk not ban your account if you not created multiples account.but don't create multiples accounts otherwise maybe admins banned your account.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, Abiaan said:

No you will not get banned if you use two different networks but if you sign in multple account with you same network then you may get banned from crypto talk , if you use crypto talk from 2 different device using same wifi network then also you get banned

Good to know about this useful information. I think this is to refrain one person to have alt accounts.

No not at all. You will never get banned of you will use multiple networking for same account. But if you will use multiple accounts in single network or single IP address you will definately get banned.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

I don't think your account will bann for this. because i using this. when my ethernet connection gone i use my mobile data. Also when i go our from home I use my mobile data. But didn't get any problems for it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It's no different. I don't see any difference between this and that.The result is the same.The important thing is that you do what you have to do. And it doesn't matter anything else.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:11 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

No your account will be banned if you use multiple accounts on wife or mobile data.

As this platform ban all those accounts with same ip addresses.

No bro t is talking about the same id with two other networks their is not any problem to use the account with two networks.

Hello there

This is not reason for banned account, if you use lot of account in one connection, then your account should be banned, so please use one account.

Thank you 

No, i have mobile data. i am not using wifi for this. i am using only mobile data.  

On 2/4/2020 at 6:39 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Friend make clear if my WiFi  conection not working. And  i on  mobile date network. My cryptotalk account will banned or not because of using of both WiFi and. Mobile data network.

Edited by Faizanmg

I don't think your account would be banned for using either wifi or mobile data because that's not in the guidelines but I think you should read the guidelines again to verify.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

It is just okay to use WiFi and mobile data network in one cryptotalk account. You just need to make sure that you will not open another cryptotalk account using the same WiFi and mobile data that you are currently using because it is prohibited. 

On 2/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, Dipu007 said:

If you want to use both WiFi and mobile data, eat your ban.  Because you can only use an ID with a mobile data and a wifi.

No my friend if you are using a wifi and mobile data you won't get banned, you only get banned when you have two accounts connected to the same ip address.

It safe to use both mobile data and wifi connection just dont use multiple account in one IP Address because that will get you banned for sure.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

of course not, the system will block you if you log in with two different accounts but on the same ip.

You can use wi-fi and mobile network for one account. If you use many account in one phone then your account is banned. So you may use only one account in a phone.

No problem with that setup, You can use both your Wifi and Mobile network to access the site. Moderator team already made a statement that IP Address is one of the only criteria to check for multiple accounts. so your safe for as long as your not doing anything wrong.

spacer.png

No this is not allowed only 1 ip address is allowed from 1 phone so you can't do that if you will do that ur idwill be banned so only 1 ip address is allowed