Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

I actually do the both for earning. I generally like to comments the answers of the posts and also I like to create useful topics for everyone. This actually gives a good pleasure to work in Cryptotalk. But more important than earning is to create useful and meaningful comments and posts. 

you will get paid of both..you just have to choose a good and useful topic..or it will get deleted..

you get 1000 satoshi for every post or comment after the first 100 post/comments

I think the post is count for both the commenting and also for replying to a certain comment. I don't know they pay for the creating topic more or less but i think it will also be count as useful post. Also i read many other comments on this post and they all saying the same answer.. 

Yes i do. I just joined cryptotalk. And their we should make comment everyday. And then we take payment for our comment. It’s a easy task for all of users.          

Writing comments and creating topics both count as useful posts here. So either you create a new topic or you want to comment on a topic both will count as useful post here. Currently am only doing posts here and 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

I'd really like to know the answer.

Thanks.

You get paid comments and topics if it is useful and whether it is a post or a comment you will have to write in one hundred words otherwise that post will not be counted and if you are new then you will have to complete 100 posts first.  Your pay will start.

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

Thanks.

yes dear payment is for both comments and posts also. but the thing is to remember that comment only on useful topics. because once topic is deleted then comments in that topic will also b deleted.and then payment will also not paid for that topic.

i do both of them, but usually i go for comments only because to post it requires more time then a comments and posts gets deleted ofton. and comments are easy to do it take less time so usually i go for comments

I earn from posting comments or creating content.its really pay for every knowledge you share.so don't think of posting or creating content that you can't get payment.      

I have no any idea in cryptotalk earning my brother talk about this site he talk earning in this site and i see this site and i post comments.

Hello,

Thanks.

Today i am just posting on other people posts.I have to learn more about forum.I will made topics when i have command on topic creation.

10 minutes ago, Ratif12 said:

Yes i agreed your account its a both but be careful in choosing its a your topics where you want to posts make its a sure it useful its q good must constructive its a good ,,,,

I hope that you are really do this thing here in this forum because there is a tendency that you will be getting deleted your posts if this is not useful or constructive. I hope you may understand.

Hay my friend, I’m new too... I think you can earn from both comment and topics 

and you can create 30 post every day

On 2/4/2020 at 10:19 AM, WahidNazir said:

I want to comments on post and i try to buy btc with usd but yobit show me very low profit which is not enough to tell it is just 62 btc but crypto talk paid 1000 btc on each post.

Yes friend sometime it will be happened because the price of coin is low or high in the market you have always try to choose low free withdraw and search it in the google to get update of coin price 

You difficult to have 30 posts one day the maximum post you can earn with more 100 characters for each but with comment you easily more to reach 30 comments for earning 30000 satoshi one day. Remember that the comment must be useful and the post you comment also must be useful

Hi friends, as I am New here, I don't know much about this platform. But I know some basics on how to earn. To earn first of all you need to do a hundred comments, and make your ID active for earning. After you completed first hundred Comments you would need to do 30 comments per day to earn 30k Santoshi. At a maximum you can do 50 comments but only 30 will be considered. This platform is also useful for knowledge, you can get knowledge in various topics. But one thing to keep in mind your comment should be unique and should not be copied from others. If you do copy from others then your account will be banned. Just keep posting original content and earn a decent amount.

I'm beginner and just near to complete my 100 comments and it was very hard moments and patience was only I could so i did and now im near to earn and learn more much and interested to aware others who don't using such platform

On 2/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

Thanks.

I saw in this forum site we can earn free bitcoin for posting and commenting. There is no difference in payment for posts and comments. Everything is count for payment. Just you have to write 100+ character to eligible each post or comment for payment.

I just earn by commenting I comment on only the topics that I know of crypto topic and I get paid for it but sometimes I post something if I need to know something then I submit those posts.

both of these causes you to bring in cash ... I am winning from remarks to.. you simply need to keep rules and rules.. what's more, you must be reliable for winning cash with this source

You can earn 1000 satoshi from the topic post or reply to the comment, the forum will accept and pay you the same amount. I prefer to respond to comments. I just create the topic when I really understand it and know it.

Im new but i think..

It's applicable in both comments and post as long g as it is credible and useful so that it could not be deleted

your comments will also be deducted from your counts and payments. Make sure to posts only useful topics.