Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

You earn from both here as commenting means specifically replying to someone and giving them any kind of answers while posting means putting anything on internet whether it is a comment or a whole new topic you post.

criticism is pole too and we be able to earn from that but thiers several section here in forum that will not compensated us and persuade activty for redeployment like gift & Airdrop and furthermore Off-topic Section 

criticism is pole too and we be able to earn from that but thiers several section here in forum that will not compensated us and persuade activty for redeployment like gift & Airdrop and furthermore Off-topic Section 

appreciation is baton excessively and we be bright to earn from that but thiers more than a few section here in forum that will not rewarded us and sell something to someone activty for redistribution like gift & Airdrop and furthermore Off-topic Section 

To study rules for posting befor posting any comment or topic.So for make money online you have to like their post,godd comment on their post and share their post on your timeline with your friends. 

You earn from both, but I currently only earn comments, but you can also earn from posts, but be careful not to override the rules so that you don't get in trouble.

I too can earn from every comment I can earn 1000 Satoshi for every comment. We can make 30 comments in 24 hours by which we will give 30000 Satoshi parents. We can make money by exchanging them with Ubuntu.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

You will get payments for both. Be careful to choose topics to participate because once the topic is deleted due to not useful and non sense.But I will research on how to earn by posting. I have no idea what amount can get by posting.So for make money online you have to like their post,godd comment on their post and share their post on your timeline with your friends.

I agree with you completely.  Because, I earn through these posts.  To post here I have to make 30 posts daily and in return I get 30,000 sevens.  I think that's where you have to work very carefully.  Then you can benefit.

You will find payments for both. Be vigilant to pick topics to participate because a long time ago the matter is deleted awaited to not valuable and non sense, your commentary will plus be deducted from your counts and payments. compose assured to posts simply of use topics

On 2/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

I'd really like to know the answer.

Thanks.

yeah, mate you can earn money by comments and posting but you will finish first your 100 post to earn money.

You  will get payments for both. Comments and posts  will count  Same for you. Posts  also count  as 1 as comments  counted. Be careful  about  that make your comments  and posts  always  useful  to others. 

My dear friend you can earn money by doing comments and also post something.You have to complete 100 comments and then the next 30 comments are payable.You have do comment or post every day and you get paid for that

i am new here. i do not know what is the exact way to be considered my work to be counted as for earning.  but i think both are eligible to being counted by forum because i am doing on both site that means making comments and uploading posts.

Yes, you can earm from comment and just post but you have to concious about topics of the post.Political posts are strictly prohibited.

You can earn here from posting or commenting its count as one ! 
so as you beginner if you dont have a good information to share it with us you can just comment on the other's topics

Crypto Talk is a forum, but Crypto Talk is a Yobit campaign and separatefrom the payment forum, which means that signature campaigns can emerge after the forum's fame. As for the answer to your question : the payment will be for each of us whether it is a comment or 

topic..

On 12.03.2020 at 23:39, Fawz said:

commenting and posting you tend to earn from both angles in case you really want it it's certainly viable to earn from both ends

Topics and comments are numbered, but they ought to be valuable and as it were one comment is tallied on each point

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

Thanks.

You can earn from creating topic and also from commenting on a topics. You just need to make sure your post should contain valuable information about it and also don't forget that your post should contain 100 characters to be counted as payable post. 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

we can daily create 3 post but we can make 30 comment in a day

Welcome with me
My friend, I think that there is no specific number of forum management to post topics, you say: we can create 3 posts per day, no, we can create as many posts as we want, 30 posts or 30 comments as we want

Thanks for paying attention

If you are connected with this campaign then you can easily earn money through your comments in topics it is a great platform and also a good knowledgeable campaign from which you can acknowledge more about digital currencies.

you can earn with both writing your own topic or replying and posting in this forum. in reality is does not really matter. you just need to follow the rules.

Both comments on other people's topics and creating your own topics are taken into account as one useful message on the exchange.

First you have to complete 100 posts, then 30 posts will be counted daily, and every topic you post will be calculated or any comments you have on other posts.

Yes, you will get your payment sure from the famous crypto currency exchange

You get the both, by comments and posting but remember that your posts should be meaningful and necessary for the crypto users 

Hello,

Thanks.

You can earn from posting and commenting at the same time. This really makes us to earn and gain better rewards. But we only have 30 post daily quota to earn some money from this forum.

Both ways but comments are more than posts for everyone here and that will be sure not that good but it is just a powerful beginning. For me comments is my work an d some posts when i have a clue.