Your Earnings last Month - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

People are earning profit on daily basis. The value of bitcoin change every second so tbe value is not fixed. The earning last month was good.the bounties was good and i was satisfied with that. People knows the method of making money. 

I get a good amount of cryptocurrencies as a result of my work in this forum, I write comments on other members ’posts and for every comment I get a certain amount, I also collect what I get from the currencies to sell it at a later time when its price increases.

I think last month I just earned about 0.002 bitcoin because I really do not spend most of my time here in crypto, because I'm still studying and I think my earning will grow a little because I started working in yobit's cryptotalk campaign.

• +2 1

I am jobless too brother. if someone knows that to increase income online please suggest me to I have on earned some dollars through telegram. let's hope that I earn from Crypto talk.org.many of the online platforms pay very less.this is genuine. 

I think that this forum is the best for earning cryptocurrencies, I have started to learn and work through it, and every day I make profits from cryptocurrencies in return for the posts I write, and these profits are invested and traded through the continuous purchase of cryptocurrencies.

Sorry friend I am a new here and yet I could not earn and single point from this forum but I am continue my hard-working and ever and soon I will get my reward soon, let see when I can get my first earning so this will be very important day for me also when I will earn from this forum. Waitong....

Now there is a drop in the price of cryptocurrencies and I have lost some of my profits over the past month, but I think I gained about $100 from trading and waiting for the currencies to bounce back and return to what they were two weeks ago.

The goal of working here is not to earn money, but you can get some rewards if your posts are useful and contribute to the development of the forum, in order to understand the way payments are distributed, you must read the rules

• +2 1

Last month I earned around $100 from bounties and trading, but this not always I earn in Monthly because some bounty were not paying, some were scam, some  failed project. It's hard to find a good project nowadays.

I don't know what exactly you mean. Bounties are rarely paying and how can you have a standard income. One month it will be good and next month nothing. I don't see how this is work. I just did some bounties and I am in this forum too because I enjoy this.

Well, to be honest, I haven't tried to count my monthly earning from this forum. I am a student and I spend all my earnings in my daily basic needs of my life and my study. Whenever I need money, I just withdraw that needed money. Except this, I haven't counted my earnings. But I guess it would be 40 to 50 dollars per month.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Actually now we cannot earn good money from bounties because bounties have destroy . And now we cannot earn money with this work . Actually it is waste our time we should to see another method for making money. 

Working here is really a wonderful job because you will receive profits in exchange for creating useful posts every day. Also, by writing these posts and reading others' posts, you will get very useful information.

My last month's income has been very good.  The main reason is that I couldn't do the job better before.  Would have been wrong at work.  But now the members have helped me for which I have now got experience in my work  And last month my btc earn more because I have a good reputation and I can make more money.

Although bounty compaign is a good way of making amount and if you are good in it then I will advice you to return back and continue in bounty compaigns. From cryptotalk I have just gained experience of trading and investment and these are good ways of making a good amount from cryptotalk.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In fact, I do not know exactly how much I earn a month through my work here on the forum or on the investment platform, but on average I can say that I can earn about 80 dollars a month, and I know that it is a relatively small number, but I am still new in the field of encryption and I do not have sufficient experience in investing and trading

Reading your treads makes me optimistic to get out of my financial situation that makes me desperate at the moment. Can you guys give knowledge to a beginner like me to get income from crypto like you already do. Thank you before

I think that this question is somewhat personal and some members do not prefer to answer it, but for me I will tell you that I have had enough money that I got from my posts and have not traded yet, but I will do soon because it is profitable.

I have few earning ways which the cryptotalk platform is one the bigger ones, so i don't earn anything big last month from all my chase, but i hope i could come stronger and be one of the big earning in cryptocurrency, thanks.

• +3 1

I am not earning from bounties compaigns or twitter Facebook compaigns . And I have not interested maybe they are waste our time i am earning from Crypto talk compaigns and it is best real and legit . And I have earned in last month 20 dollor . 

My earning will start this month and am yet to know how much will be my earning but my prayers always is to earn alot of income so that i can invest with it and become a investor in the world of digital currency.

• +1 1

I think some challenges and level of risk associated to trading, I can boast of a monthly income of $500. Crypto trading is not a get rich quick scheme, as newbies think, but needs better understanding of how it works.

My earnings last month is very little and minimal as I joined the cryptocurrency world recently, you don't have the experience to gain more than that, but I hope to develop and become more successful. 

• +2 1

I have just worked here for one month till now, so I did not earn money tii now, and I do not know much about bounties so if you can explain more abour it that's will be kind of you.

My dear friend. Welcome back. Since you've been working on this great site last year, you have great information that we can use and share with you. Money you can earn by investing and buying currencies, but make technical and analytical knowledge the most important thing to know. all the best