All you need to know about yobit - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Yes, yobit exchange is the only way to get your cryptotalk forum earnings. You must wait 7 days for your earnings to be received before sending to your Yobit account. You can then convert to other cryptocurrencies using yobit exchange.

In this forum there is nothing but the usual daily profits, as for the yobit platform, there are several ways to earn money, such as an investment fund, and there are also some games that you can earn from

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am also a beginner according to my knowledge and I search for things in this forum. I think that there is more than one way to earn money and more than one method. I hope you will benefit from them.

I you can work on it by deposit some coins and try to exchange them to earn money, by following the prices and choose which price is good for you to sell or buy, and there is freecoins features when you can claim daily coins

Actually i hope Yobit is now a very popular exchange side wherever people exchange currency and on Yobit you can trade and exchange currency and get free coins and Yobit pay all the money and investing in currency right here is good profit.

Hello friend, it's a good question, thank you for it
Many here are new members and do not have knowledge of this topic.
I am watching comments to find out. Good luck my friend.

Hey Friends It is the best site I work on and it is real profit. If you want to learn, visit a section about the forum and you can see the rest of the sections.Thanks❤️

May God reward you with your evening my dear friend. In reality, there are two ways to earn. The first you can earn through this forum and the second you can earn through investment, but both of them require experience and knowledge.

Hello, one of the things that you may know about yobit, is that there they will deposit all the money you earn here in cryptotalk, you can also roll the dice daily, to generate more tokens and thus you will be able to have more coins , when yobit throws his airdrops.

Many ways to earn money trough yobit exchange you can invest money in yobit investbox earn daily interest or learn about crypto trading. When you link the platform to the forum, your profits will be transferred from the forum to it and you can profit from it through trading operations and also through the referral link and also you can profit by investing in the yobit fund. 

Yes dear I have good experience about Yobit.net.This is too much useful wallet in these days with advanced features and contains a good security systems.I am user of YOBIT wallet from one year.

Hello dear friends, this is my first experience about this yobit program and I am very excited about it and I hope I will get some support from those who have the experience to be more effective

Yes the wayy of earning in yobit exchange are three.first is you earn by post.and second is invest in yobit it give more profit the other is win free coins.

yobit is a platform which through we can withdraw our money and also we received our all earnings which we have learnt from this platform in this platform and also we can see all the details of our posts in this platform.

I am new here. I do not know about this matter, but thanks for your question. I will follow up on the comments and increase my knowledge on this subject more. I thought that profit could only be gained through participation ..

I have joined  recently . I don't know much about this platform . please somebody guide me how to work here and make money online . this will help me making free BTC here.

n yobit substitute their are three habits to earn basic is this forum which we are by for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit barter and third is the free coins which we preserve earn with yobit exchange 

Before creating this forum, you could have earned through Yobit through trading, meaning that you could have put some currencies through it and work to replace them to earn more money by following up the currency rates in the banking market and choosing the appropriate price to complete the buying and selling operations so I think it provides a good exchange .

You have to link your cryptoTalk account with your account on the Yobit platform, in order to find out the number of accepted and useful posts, and in order to be able to withdraw your profits from them.Yobit is a good and distinctive exchange, and I advise everyone to use it because it is safe and easy to use. It is the only platform.  Which has not been hacked. You can buy all new currencies from them, and it also provides you with guaranteed profits without effort, trouble and psychological pressure.

Actually There you can invest some of coins and get some 1% daily and lastly for betting, you can bet on yopony, that is a horse race game and you can bet if what unicorn will be win. I hope you like it.. And thanks for wonderful posts.

Yes, my dear friend, of course we can gain from this platform useful posts dealing with coins in it as a forum that secures us a happy life and learns experience and knowledge. Thank you.

Yes I can teach you in a perfect way. Yobt is a multifunctional exchange with hybrid feature & no limitation of the regulations put on crypto.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful question. I also lack experience in the field of Yobit and how to deal and trade with it. I hope others help and good luck to everyone.

I found this title and thought it will be the answer to all my questions

But it has added more and made me more confused again 

What should we do to get the right answer ?