All you need to know about yobit - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can tread your earning and exchange your earning in yobit and you should invest in yobit it will be very beneficial for you.

My dear friend there is no other sources to withdraw money from this great cryptotalk forum.so you just need to have an account on yobit and you can trade and investment on yobit also is a good platform to invest you can do trade by using yobit.best of luck.

• +4 1

First of all we do is repeat for getting our money and also we use yobit investbox that is really helpful and also we use yobit exchange this is very reliable we can trade through this so i think it is the best place for getting good experience about investing and trading. 

Hello my friend, yobit is a wallet like the rest of the other wallets. You register your account in this forum on that platform, and then the currencies you earn from this forum will transfer to that wallet a week after posting the positive post, and then you can exchange currencies into paper money or trade in it

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, you can only get the profits from this forum through the yobit platform, because the forum has an agreement between it and the platform, but after your money becomes in the platform, you can transfer it to the platform you want. You must log in to the platform and then enter your mail that you have entered  In the forum and link it to the cryptotalk campaign

• +3 1

The only way you will get paid from the forum is to link your account on the yobit platform, as there is no wallet that you can link to the forum except for yobit, and the platform is safe, easy to use and has no problems.

• +4 1

Well, thats the real question. I am new here. Andi still have not used my youbit account for any exchange it as i have not received my payment yet. So in this regard, these information are quite useful. Thanku

Yes, the yopit platform is the place where we receive our earnings from our posts in the forum. This platform has a lot of cryptocurrencies through which you can buy and trade currencies, and you can also invest in the profits that you make. You can also learn more about it on YouTube. There are many videos explaining how to work on yopit.

• +2 1

Greetings to you my dear friend and to everyone here yes my friend you can make money here for the traditional way of writing publications and you can also make money by exchange or investing in the fund that's what I know I hope to like you and thank you.

• +2 1

There are a lot of videos on YouTube and articles on Google about using the Iubit. I learned a lot from there. You can raise money there, invest it and then trade with it.

• +3 1

7155 6053 posts by SuperCrypto Members
On the 19th of October, 2020, a report was released.
Since interacting with encrypted images on the yobit platform is so easy, it's an excellent place to start. Where you can easily store your funds, invest in cryptocurrencies, exchange them, and withdraw income. One of the most appealing qualities is that there is no minimum deposit requirement.

My friend, after you link your account on this forum to the Yobit platform, you will receive the profits that you get on that platform, but you can then transfer these currencies to any other wallet or invest in them on the Yobit platform.

• +3 1

Dealing with the yobit is not difficult, my friend, all you have to do is link your account on the yobit with your account here on the forum and it will organize your earnings. If you encounter any problem, just search for it on YouTube and you will find the solution, good luck.

• +4 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for this very detailed and useful explanation. I believe that every member can publish and inform other members not to shorten and provide information. He will certainly have a great positive interaction. Good evening.

There are three way to earn from yobit first is posting and commenting on this forum  scnd is the invest box and 3rd one is free coins .but I don't know about the free coins but if any person know kindly please let me know .I will be very thankful .

Yes this is the only exchange from where we can get the earnings of crypto talk and not any other site which claims to give us the earnings of crypto talk and for that you have to link or connect your account to yobit and you will get a UID which is unique for every user and with the help of this you will get the earnings.

• +2 1

Yobit is trading platform which we can make money there by invest our money or by make some helpful posts here in the forum and there many other feature.

The Uobit platform is a platform linked to this forum Crypto This platform pays you for the comments you post here, they pay you for 20 comments a day and according to my experience it is the safest platform that you exchange and I have heard that you can also make money from it.In many ways I am currently researching this topic Good luck to you

• +1 1

There are so many other ways we can get earnings using yobit. Yobit is one of the best platforms for exchanges but just know that you must have some capital in order to benefit from yobit. You can use this to invest your earnings and later get more money

OK, if you get some earnings from yobbit here in this forum, you can roll it up with some business, investment and bets, in trading you can buy some other currencies using your Bitcoin, you can also invest in Jobbit by clicking

Investbox, there you can invest some coins and get 1% per day and for the end bet, you can bet on Yopani, it is a horse racing game and you can bet if you can win the fear.

Hope you like it.

Working in this forum helps you to understand the characteristics of the business on this platform and what is the method that we need to reach our goals. It will also help you to greatly multiply your profits, my friend, try to benefit from these educational sites. Thank you.

• +2 1

I do not know much about the Youbit, but I know that it is a place to store cryptocurrencies and convert them to any other currency, and you can also trade within this platform and invest.  Read more about this topic with an opinion to learn how to deal with it . 

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. Through this platform, you can trade in cryptocurrencies, transfer your profits to your own wallet, and see all available transactions and their price variation.

• +2 1

There is no yobit, my friend, but I only know the investment fund, but I advise you to use yobit, my friend, as I liked its system very much, as it shows you your activity, the value of payments, the number of your comments, and the number of comments accepted from them,

I only use Yobit and am happy with it, good luck my friend

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. You can transfer your profits from the forum to Yobit when you link your account to it, you can buy some other coins with your bitcoin, and you can also try trading on the Yobit platform, I wish you good luck.