All you need to know about yobit - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

As far as I know our payment comes in the yobit exchange and only after that we can withdraw it in our currency. But our payment will come in full seven days later and your payment will be depends on your post ratings.

• +1 1

It's a best exchanging site. We can earn money by 3 ways form the yobit. We get our payment from the yobit, it's a exchanging site it's also a trading site. We can earn a good ammount from here with Trading here. It's a easy way of profit. It's also give the bonus as a reward.

It's of utmost importance to registered in yobit exchanger and then link your cryptotalk to yobit for payment. In yobit exchange sites your currencies can further be used for investment to be making interest or traded with various listed pair coins for profit. You may also withdraw your savings to your personal wallet address at affordable withdrawal fees

Dear, yobit and cryptotalk are tied up for their crypto foreign money forum, in case you are new on this flatform you want to make account in yobit to get your pay in keeping with publish in cryptotalk. I also have prefer yobit wallet as my friends used this.

It is not possible to talk about the Yobit platform in one post, but I can tell you that you can do everything you need in terms of trading, investing and converting currencies between them and also converting currencies into rubles or dollars. And many other things

Yobit is amazing platform to work online .it is specially meant for tradnig and investing purpose.Yobit cannot be described in one post.However it can be summarized that yobit is a great platform to earn and learn.Further detail you can get on youtube from decent researcher sites.You must try yobit if you have thrust of trading.Thanks and best of luck Dear

YOBIT is the best option friend, without hesitation stay in yobit that another place like this will not find, apart from the profits obtained from the forum you can use them in YOBIT in your investbox or wherever you want yobit has very good options.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah! This topics is right and I agreed in this statement because when you know about cryptotalk but you don't know about yobit then you feel hard to look money in it that's way work hard.

Yeah! This topics is right and I agreed in this statement because when you know about cryptotalk but you don't know about yobit then you feel hard to look money in it that's way work hard.

Yobit is a normal exchange so you can earn money while trading there. there is also investbox feature. you can put some tokens there and get daily revenue. also there is a virtual mining feature but I am not much familiar with that subject. cryptotalk campaign is its best feature of course 🙂 

• +2 1

Yobit site is apparently a bit complicated viewing on how it contains a lot of different features. Varying from many system.

But it is remarkable work done by you dear as you made a clear clarification about the site.

The yobit, my friend, is a platform known for its reliability, as the exchanges on the yobit do not involve theft and you do not lose any of your money.
This forum is affiliated with the  yobir platform, and you earn money from working on it through the platform.

I would say that the platform that enables us to earn and invest some cryptocurrencies for free, as well as to trade with cryptocurrencies or give us a good profit with dollars or rubles. Exchange platform where you can earn in different ways where the main purpose is trading and you  You can find many more tutorials on YouTube on YouTube.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yobit and cryptotalk works interdependently for people earning on cryptotalk, to receive your cryptotalk earnings you have to link your account with yobit and all your earnings will be paid to yobit

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, Yobit and Cryptotalk are the best sites where we can generate income for our time, sharing our income in cryptomonies and all the ways to be able to generate and learn more about this. The best thing about the platform is that I can also learn a lot from the experts.

The main approach to get cash on the yobit exchange is cryptotalk compaign, And afterward put resources into the stage asset and afterward exchange inside it. This is the main method to bring in cash on the yobit exchange.

Dear newbie! There are three ways to earn from here. First is that you are doing posts and giving reactions and second is using investbox. It gives you 1% profit of what you invest here. And the third one is getting free coins which you can get by forum. 

Yobit is very helpful. I thnik you need to Google or youtube. There havevalot of  knoknowledge about lot of articles about yobit .i also leran it from there.it will helpful for you.

• +1 1

From this forum yobit crypto talk campaign is the only way of earning. You can earn from here just doing post. However you can do trade by using your earning on yobit for extra income. This is another best way of earning. 

According to my thinking yobit wallet is the best wallet .we exchange money through yobit .But I would still like to say that you may not understand any explanation given by anyone on it, so if you watch it in a video on youtube, you will understand it well.

Yobit is a good exchange, you can use them as a trading platform, you can also use them to join IEOs or projects, there's this invest box and dice I think. But you can also get free coin on their website. Now after this forum created, you can connect your yobit account and your forum account so that you can get paid in bitcoin by making post every day, so make use of it.

Yeah you are right. Yobit is the very important part of us. So everyone should know about it properly. Yobit is a great platform for crypto currency. If we wants to be a good trader or if we want to earn crypto currency then we should know about it.

Hy everyone how are you hope you will be fine

I'm new here . I really want to know about yobit please tell me how yobit works. And how i create yobit vault account. Can anyone tell me about all process

Thank you for good question..there are many platforms in the world of cryptocurrency but Yobit is the oldest,yobit is the very important part of us. So everyone should know about it properly.I really want to know about yobit please tell me how yobit works. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

@Muhammad HamdanHamdanyes my dear we are here to guide you don't worry about that we are like a family my friend. Don't worry about that my friend first of all congrats for getting this late for this plate forum. if you have some problem you can share with me don't worry about that I will give you all information and help you for transfer and with the money on your local bank account my friend. 💞💕