Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143thats why I'm here to read you posts I wasn't aware about these coins you know whenever I need to withdraw my coins I only prefer XRP because the fee is not much high and now I just invest it because of you members I get more great information..

@Mark wood  Ripple (xrp) really a good coin in crypto market, we use this coin as invest purpose, are we want transfer our funds with low fees then xrp coin best for withdrawl purpose,

but i don't recommend this coin for investment, because this coin have very little price fluctuations.

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Mark wood  Ripple (xrp) really a good coin in crypto market, we use this coin as invest purpose, are we want transfer our funds with low fees then xrp coin best for withdrawl purpose,

but i don't recommend this coin for investment, because this coin have very little price fluctuations.

@Honny143 yes dear it's not for investment there are many coins for investment but I talk about withdraw because the fee for this coins is low if we want to invest so we can invest like talk Tokens because trading isn't start yet for that Tokens so will get a great profit till trading start..

• +5 1

55 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes dear it's not for investment there are many coins for investment but I talk about withdraw because the fee for this coins is low if we want to invest so we can invest like talk Tokens because trading isn't start yet for that Tokens so will get a great profit till trading start..

I am agree @Mark wood withdrawl wise one of the best coin is xrp, because its charge very very low fees, especially in yobit exchange its really beneficial coin for withdrawal,

when we earn earn good profit on talk token, because only few days remains to launch talk token for trading,  this information really useful for new members.

• +4 1

Thanks brother for this information. As I am a beginner so I also do not know much about alive and dead coins. This will help many beginners to be careful and not to go with those dead coins to secure their time. 

Thanks for your good topic... We  are notice that there are many dead coin in the yobit... Many new member buy the dead coin.... So we should be careful to buy dead coin..... Thank you  

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

However, once the talk token trade starts, it will be understood what the withdrawal fee will be

Well @Mosharraf my friend for your kind information talk token launch only in yobit exchange, there is on other talk token wallet address in other exchange, means this token trade at only on yobit exchange,

so we should need other alternative coin to withdrawal these token profit in our personal wallet.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mosharraf said:

Yeah,, you are right.. @Honny143,,Talk tokens are basically on the Yobit platform.  There is no talk token on any other exchange platform. So we can't withdraw the talk token and take it to any wallet.  So we have to convert the talk token and take another coin which we can take in our wallet.  BTC can be taken by converting talk coins.

Exactly @Mosharraf you understand my point in yobit there are so many coins only trade in this exchange, like Yoda water minex we can't trade these coin other exchange,

Surely when talk token  launch at btc pair then sell out in bitcoin and transfer this profit in our wallet.

Edited by Honny143
  • +4 1

There are many fake coins! That might have a price for a few days! But after a while, it dies and becomes worthless!
Therefore, we always advise against investing money in new currencies! Because it is a source of risk for your capital and for losing money

• +4 1

Yes it will really help the new member  on trading business and new member choose that coins who are potentially profitable. because it is easily sell out  and more active and  gain profit as well as get money so I think it will not a waste of time and efforts

It is really helpful for newbie my friend. Your advice gives as more information. Thank you mate for your help and information. Actually dead coins are unaware for many newbies and this helped for them not to make mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As beginners when it comes to trading, we must know which coins to buy and which coins have no value not to buy. For that choose the top 10 coins for the trade that you can buy low, and sell when the price is high. Don't let your trade go wrong buying coins, because coins are very important to your trading.

• +1 1

Especially in investing and storing currencies, the major currencies have 30 chances of causing long-term loss Because its movement is simply linked to Bitcoin and Bitcoin as we see it rises and will withdraw the rest of the currencies with it.

useless is just a waste of time such a lot of tokens are not vital are available in the trade do not waste your cash for purchasing them questioning that it becomes valuable.

Here's my opinion on that, if you have a doubt that a coin will soon to be dead then don't buy or don't have any transactions on it so you will never blame yourself once it become dead. Much better if you invest what you have in some coins that really shows a good potential in the market like bitcoin, ethereum and xrp. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

This is true. I thi k exchanges have a list of coins probably thousands but you don't have to trade them all. Some of them no longer receive orders anyone and some of them have low volumes. So I would advice that you stay away from such coins and focus on the top performing coins.

The best thing for beginners is not to trade immediately until they gain some knowledge and some experience, trading is not an easy thing and it needs a lot of knowledge and this takes time and learning so it is better for them to spend some time learning and gaining experience before they start trading.

The dead currency for newcomers is that they have to make 100 comments followed by 30 comments per day and if 30 comments are good it will be considered as dead currency not pure currency.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Welcome, my dear. There are many distinct currencies that have a good future. We have to put enough information in order to help these people as they do not waste their money and get good profits Thank you dear I wish you good luck

Thanks for this Useful information my dear.As I'm new at this forum and I don't have much idea about trading. So it is very important information for me as It'll help me in future when I'll have mind to try my luck at trading. Stay Blessed and Lots Of Greetings for ypu and All!

Good information mate, because many members think that they will get high return if they invest in low price coin but believe it will take years to revive from the dead coin and you shouldn't go against the trend of the coin like if it is going down then you should short and if the price goes up you should buy.

I agree, beginners should consider not to invest on dump coins because it is not profitable now and most are not profitable at all, so always base what you want to trade with a good performance in the market.

Thank you so much for your update, you are right about dead coins mate there is sincerely no point investing in then, I believe this post will help alot of us as beginners.

Thank you mate for this lovely information. I am sure that this will help all the new member as well as the member who wishes to take their first step into trading. Also those who are knew here please be careful there are a lot of scammers out there. 

I think that it suffices to know the dead coin to publish pamphlets on it explaining to those who do not yet know about it, so that they do not commit the same mistake that happened to those before them.