Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

They can help the people who use them but help a country, maybe if they abandon their fiat system and use some cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP for everything it can solve some problems as what Venezuela has. They should try this and see if it helps their people or not. I bet it will be very helpful.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, David Grippman said:

Currently know, nation's have still not seen the relevance of crypto currency yet. I think crypto currency rate is higher than all national currency and if nation's could take crypto serious it could help solve so many economic challengies in the world.

I agree with you

yes, if countries started using cryptocurrencies they could help solve the unemployment problem as there is evidence that many unemployed people have gotten ahead by investing in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Crypto currencies can help anyone, being from different countries and continents. Cryptography is simple to work with, you have to stay informed to make a profit. But regarding your question, a government will always hesitate to implement cryptocurrencies as a national currency.

• +3 1

This is important because I think that some cryptocurrencies have this power to help small nations that have a lot of problems with their economy and their national currencies. Perhaps these currencies want to adopt Bitcoin right now as their currencies are nothing they don't exist and they can't make them differently because of sanctions.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrency certainly helps people and the country about the economy. And Bitcoin certainly expands your opportunities. And many people who do not have a job can try to do cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

That's a very complicated question. What is country? Majority of population. Then it helps, 'cause crypto for now is an emission mechanism of injecting into economy some values through money substitutes. For the world economy it is also good because you cannot make physical emission with such ease and through such net as www. From the other side it will not help today's economy. 

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrencies is only helping country citizens and not the country governments, that's means crypto does not involved with taxes. So for this reason crypto are restricted in many countries. 

• +3 1

I think that cryptocurrencies are a source of income. And any source of income in which people earn money without harming your nation is a help to the country. Help the economy

• +2 1

If it will help the countries a lot since they could become world powers and apart they will have a better economy.

I think that cryptocurrency does not affect the country's economy in any way, since only interested people in this field of activity earn money. And about the second question, if each trader throws off $ 100, then it will be possible to change the economy of a small country

• +2 1

i think crytocurrency is helping people interms of financial aspect not the country.. some countries does not accept this platform, they block some sites.. cryptocurrency isn't a law that mandatory to follow its up to the person is he/she wanted to have extra income.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Help countries that are in economic crisis. For example, in Venezuela they earn only 1 dollar a month approximately, it sounds crazy but it is real. With cryptocurrencies they can get income that is high for them

In fact, yes, I think that helps those who do not have jobs or because they do not receive a good salary and cryptocurrency will be a great help for countries that have barely entered the cryptographic world.

Ayudar a los países depende de los gobiernos. Para ser honesto, los gobernadores no quieren saber nada sobre las criptas. Pero creo que las criptas ayudan a las personas de los países más pobres.

Of course yes; incountries like Venezuela, for example: crypto currencies play a very important role in that country´s economy; so much so that one company created a satelite node in that country so that people can access the blockchain network without internet access because it also has serious electricity and data problems.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies help people who live in third world countries, since this offers an extra income to people who live in countries of this style.

Yes definitely it helps people to earn in different ways so jobs will be available to more areas at the same time countries will have more flexibility in their financial services. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that crypto is not considered a monetary unit, but work on crypto has the opportunity to assist states. In order to defend a personal country, it is possible to help the country through investments, making funds from crypto.

So far, they do not really help the economy, but over time, when many countries begin to pass laws to fully legalize cryptocurrency and income from them, the situation will change. Taxes will start to come

the truth is that the country can be helped with cryptocurrencies. The problem is that some countries do not legalize it, apart from it it is clearly seen as an aid in the economy and stabilizes the countries.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Of course yes, but not properly the governments do it to help the population, it is the citizen himself who has gradually immersed himself in the world of cryptocurrencies, and has done this to help himself internally in those countries in which the own government in turn destroyed the economy

At the moment I do not think so, but it may happen in the future, and each country may have its own cryptocurrency and become something normal like a dollar.

image.png.785f7245df043733953f466a9f3c2063.png

Cryptocurrencies if they can help countries in any economic situation, but usually they tend to help more countries that have crisis despite the fact that they are more used in first world countries. That is why they have already been legalized in many regions, not only as an investment method, but also for the exchange of objects and services.