Does reputation increase my earning - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Does reputation increase my earning

On 2/3/2020 at 3:35 PM, Saira said:

He friend welcome in this great forum I think reputation will not increase your earnings every member paying by there useful post you must make your post useful and unique for other than you increase your reputation and also earn bitcoin 😇

I agree to you.graet fourm I think reputation will not increase your earning every member paying by there usefull posts

it does n't increase your earning because it is  just to make you more confident of your posting and you will be able to write more goods posts. 

In this way of earning The answer is reputation has nothing to do with the amount of earnings. But later, it might have something to do with it.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend .. I do not think that reputation will increase your balance, but it is possible to decrease your block rate if you make a mistake and your post may appear to more users

No i have  not such feelings that it has effects.

What opinion you want to hear?  

I think does reputation have  a good impact to us because this is the basis if we are quality poster!  

Actually there are not any extra bonus about the good or the high reputation, but is good to get the high reputation we dont know maybe in the future they will add any bonus and restriction here about the reputation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

hi. For me reputation does not increase earnings. To increase earnings one must use his or her ability, talents, skills to be able to increase earnings. 

Remember one thing your reputation never belongs to your earning profit. Reputation is only a forum that you created. Good reputation will follow your followers and good posts and everyone will trust you... I am sure...

Reputation cannot increase your earning but you gain trust to all members. Increasing income is associated with effort. Meaning you need to post 30 post a day, that is the quantity of post will be paid everyday.

Reputation doesn't helped you to earn more money. Because it's called reputation. But if your content is very important then people gave you reaction

Hello there

Reputation doesn't incise your earning, i think it will give your account extra safety. 

I think reputation is not much important, because some people here aloes give negative react.  

You can check your reputation in your profile. If your post is useful then people gave you reaction .But there is no Extra benifits for reputation.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'll welcome any idea share on this post I'm newbie here just join today and I would like to hear some opinion 

I don't think rank and reputation will increase your income from this forum site in this time. But in future i think you can earn money from your high rank profile. Reputation just make your post more strong.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

May just get more coins it is a completely different task when you post your useful comments 

I'm still a new member but I think that reputation does not increase earnings because everyone earns the same on this website.

The reputation in this forum is not really special because it can not do anything about our earnings and payments. This forum doesn't work like bitcointalk forum, and that is a great thing because everyone in this forum has a chance to earn money as long as they are sharing useful contents and their accounts is connected to yobit.

If your reputation increases ,it does not means that your earning will also increases ,you will earn that much only that other people earn or get through posting comment on different topics in cryptoptalk ,and reputation increases on on commenting more and more comments .