How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Hi dear read carefully my withdrawal method i convert bitcoin to lite coin to decrease the withdrawal fee than i use any secured wallet which is register with my bank account so i get my payment from my bank account.

• +2 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. My dear friend according to me. We should post any information for newbie. However now I am learning excellent and the new things day by day.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. My dear friend according to me. We should post any information for newbie. However now I am learning excellent and the new things day by day.

In order to withdraw money from yobit you'll have to link both crypto and yobit with the same email address. You should have email logged in on your device and you have to conform your email also. After completing 100 posts and 20 regular basis posts for 7 days. 

First of all, you must collect a good amount of currency and then transfer it through the broker who sends you this money to your bank account in exchange for a certain commission for this process

While creating your account you have to link your yobit account with cryptotalk. Your all income will be sent in your yobit wallet. From this wallet you can convert bitcoins in your local currency. In this way you can withdraw your payment through yobit exchange.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

First you have to go to the cryptotalk dashboard in yobit. Then you have to click send to my btc balance/send to my talk balance. Then you should go to the trade section and exchange with any currency that require less fee. Then go to your wallet and give your wallet address and other information for withdrawing.

• +1 1

Go to the portfolio and search for the currency you want to withdraw and you will find a sign in front of it - which means withdrawal. Put your address and withdraw what you want and finish the process. Go to your mail until you find a message to confirm the process.

• +5 1

First l congratulate you on completeing first 100 posts . Now if you want to withdraw your earning than you must have to make an account on yobit so you can easly withdraw your earning through your account. 

• +5 1

6 hours ago, fahimshahriar2020 said:

First you have to go to the cryptotalk dashboard in yobit. Then you have to click send to my btc balance/send to my talk balance. Then you should go to the trade section and exchange with any currency that require less fee. Then go to your wallet and give your wallet address and other information for withdrawing.

@fahimshahriar2020 this is true mates, if you got balances from your cryptotalk dashboard, you should first send it to you balances and make sure to trade  with cryptocurrency which offer low rates than btc in order not to consume your earnings just by withdrawing. Then after that type your wallet address or the information from the wallet you will use in order to get your earnings. 

• +5 1

Welcome my friend, after completing the first 100, you can create an account for you on Yobit and then register on the official website, then the e-mail on which you activated the site and visit the yobit.net/en/paperpost page

• +4 1

There is a simple method to withdraw the money from the yobit just you have to go to the yobit and then click at the wallet option then click at the withdraw option then you have to choose the account by which you want to get the money.

• +5 1

I've been working online for a long time but haven't been able to make a good income. I first made $ 60 ETH income from Telegram. But now I am able to earn a good amount of BTC by working on a good investment site. Now the crypto currency has a good price and I think more prices will increase in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

• +5 1

Hi dear most welcome in this platforum. Now are you are part of if. I tell you to withdraw from yobit. This platforum give the one talk token on the every post after the completion of 1 hundred post. And you get money from yobit account. At the yobit account you see the cryptotalk account activity near it write "sent to my wallet" to click it. And your money go to the yobit account after this to convert it to usd and click the withdraw wallet there are two options 1st perfect money and payeer we are select the perfect money because it fee is low than payeer. Inter the amount and click it sent. You receive you payment in few minutes. Ok dear i think you understand it. If any question then you ask. Thanks for post.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As a new member of thai forum if you want to withdraw your earning I first advice you to convert the coin to others which have less service fees, after that you should click wallet click on hide zero balance and your wallet address and password will be required after your insert them click on minus sing which is withdraw and you will receive alert.

• +4 1

subsequent to having 100 post you should initially make the yobit account , register it on its authority site, you ought to make account with same email that you utilized on cryptotalk and afterward visit yobit.net/en/payperpost and enter your ID and afterward its done.

• +4 1

No, it is not difficult. First, you have to create an account on the platform, and then you link your account to the platform by placing your account email in the platform field, and thus you will earn profits after completing a hundred comments.

• +4 1

First of all, you have to compile the post with the first hundred comment, after that you will not be the Daily 20 post anchor, after that you will have to balance the balance after one, then you can also transfer With the Land Cruiser policy, will you have the balance after a P, then you can also draw from Delhi Job Attt Account in Delhi 

• +4 1

Good my friend, I am a beginner in the forum and I offer 100 free posts. I will link my account with the governorate in order to receive payments for posts. Thank you.

Good my friend, I am a beginner in the forum and I offer 100 free posts. I will link my account with the governorate in order to receive payments for posts. Thank you.

• +2 1

After you complete the first 100 posts, you will create at least 20 useful posts daily, and after 7 days have passed since the termination, you can withdraw your payments from the yobit platform.

• +5 1

After you complete 100 posts here, your payment option will turn on. From then on, all the work you do will be credited to Yabit.You will receive payment for 20 posts per day. Must be eligible to accept posts.

• +3 1

Dear you will find your earning in satoshi and you will find talk token . When you will collect 10000 satoshi then you can withdraw you can change btc to ltc . Because for ltc is very less tex fee . And then you can ltc change with your local currency. 

• +2 1

After completing first trial 100 topics a newbie needs to go to yobit official site and sign up there with the same email that they had provided for cryptotalk. After that a member I required to confirm their email and make their account verified. After settling everything and when your earning starts and you get enough earning then tap on the transfer to my BTC and you will then get different options on how to make your withdrawal.

• +3 1

After finishing your first 100 publications they will start sending your payment on the 7th day, you must send it to your yobit account and from there choose the currency with which you want to make the withdrawal, take into account that the withdrawal in btc have high commissions so it is advisable to first change your btc for some altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Sorry I am new bye I don't have any information about it so I can't help regarding this topic was I able to get information I will share it

• +5 1