How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

Since you finished with 100 free posts, you can now start writing the paid posts. You can end 20 free posts per day provided that they are supported by a positive reputation, and then you must link your account on the forum through the yobit platform and transfer your money from the forum to it and then withdraw it.

My dear friend, the first 100 posts are free, you are not paid for, but after that you can comment daily 20 comments and after 7 days you are paid for each comment 200 satoshi where you can withdraw through the Yobit site for your personal account

On 2/3/2020 at 9:10 PM, Sharoncott said:

Okay thanks for your reasonable comment I'll works towards that okay nice to meet you on this great platform looking forward for more post from you I really appreciate that but I don't know much about btc wallet I only know trust wallet can I use trust wallet also

the trust wallet is no doubt a good wallet you can use in order to make your money in safe place but there are many other wallets you can use you need to see them as well.

Create an account on the yobit platform and you must write a maximum of 20 comments every day ... in order to be paid for them, your reviews must be useful so that they are not deleted as well

• +1 1

To finish 100 posts is beautiful. My friend, you must go to the Yopet platform and link the forum account to the campaign account, you will find the amount of profit you have and send them to the wallet. But don't forget you must wait 7 days to get the money.

In my opinion Yobit Wallet is the best.  I exchange money through it.  It's very secure and easy to withdraw money from.  I'm enjoying the benefits of using a Yobit wallet.  And advise others to use it.  You can use it too.  Because it's one of the best wallets in the future

You can go to the wallet option on the platform and then choose the currency you want to withdraw and after clicking on the currency choose a sign - and put your wallet address.

Yobit is a site where we can trade and exchange our currency. You should make an account on yobit and then you should paste your email there which you are using for cryptotalk and then you can easily withdrawal your earnings from yobit exchange website. Just convert your BTC into LTC or XRP to reduce the withdrawal fee. Then click the withdrawal minus button enter your wallet address and its done. 

• +1 1

After completing the first 100 posts, you will receive bitcoin in exchange for your posts on the forum, you can withdraw it by clicking "send to my BTC balance" and you will notice your money added to the platform and then you can withdraw it in any currency, whether traditional or encrypted.

• +4 1

Yes ofcourse  you will withdraw  from  yobit first  you  should  complete  your 100 post  then you will be able to make 20 post daily and after 1 week we obtain withdraw  from it.

yes it is very simple when you completed the hundred post then next post it's counted the yobit if it's likely must otherwise you not paid the payment after 7 day you se in yobit cryptotalk your earnings paid post. 

In the beginning, do not forget to link the Yobit account with the cryptotalk account, and then the comments with useful reputation will be paid seven days after you finish the 100 essential posts, but you have to click on the Submit button to transfer your balance to your account.

• +1 1

Firstly ensure that you've linked the email you used for crypto to the yobit platform, then you'll click the send to balance button,you can now see the number of bitcoins you've gathered,but I suggest you convert your bitcoins to other currencies with low withdrawal fee such as litecoin before withdrawal

First of all, welcome to join this forum, dear friend. According to the rules of this forum, first you have to make 100 free necessary comments.  And after commenting 100 ticks, you have to comment 20 times a day.  And your payment will be given after 7 days through yobit.  And if you click on Ubit's wallet option, you will get the option to withdraw money.  Thanks..

After you have composed 100 posts on cryptotalk you will begin accepting installment to your Yobit account that you interface with cryptotalk and you can send your income to your Bitcoin balance on yobit and pull out or exchange it.

Thank you dear friend for posting such a valuable post, many people from here will know how we can get money from youtube.  20 to 25 posts must be made and must be in favor of a negative proposal. Any bad comment can lead to ID ban. Here we pay honestly. We pay every week after a week. Thank you all. Assalamu Alaikum.

Its very easy. First you go to yobit website. Then you can go on its wallet option. After you can get withdraw option. Here you can click and give your address, then you can easily receive ypur currency on wallet.

Hi dear you can withdraw the amount from yobit into cryptocurrency payeer and perfect money. You can withdraw with the low fees from yobit into perfect money. It has low charge of withdraw. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes ofcourse  you should  take withdraw  from  it after completing  100 post and then you will do 20 post daily and after that you will be able to withdraw  after 7 days and your earning us being started from it so cryptotalk  are connected  with the yobit  for withdraw. Where they provide  us withdraw of useful post.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, Sharoncott said:

Okay that's awesome then I'll love to know more about litecoin cos that's going to be useful for me anytime I wanna withdraw from this great platform 

Yes i hope it will be a great chance and also good chance for all of us while doing work here as this is a good way of earning so very best of luck to you also.

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't got a hundred comments yet. Well, did you ask this question in this section? We all got to learn that the first thing you have to do is go to your UBit account and enter your e-mail and from there you will get a guide to transfer. 

stay connected with crytotalk.

Very easy and simple, just click on trade on your yobit account then convert your BTC to other currencies because withdrawing bitcoin have high withdrawal fees then move your coin to your prefer wallet. Sorry  am not that good either. 

Edited by Manir

Hi mate I am also a new member who don't know or have idea on how to make withdrawal from the yobit account but I wish the senior members of the forum will guide us through it to be able to make withdrawal in order not to loose the profit or capital

Dear if you have completed your 1st hundred posts then you need to make 20 post on daily base. And you will get your earnings after 7 days. And when you will collect 10000 Satoshi then you can withdraw in any currency and you can change btc into usd and then you can withdraw from your yobit wallet in perfect money account with 1 % fee. 

• +5 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

I have also received my payment and also want to withdraw it but I don't know about the method but I am learning it from some YouTube videos and I think it was very good and I learn the method from them and I will try soon and I will withdraw my money.