How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

The issue here is seriously complicated and so I and some other newbies will ofcourse demand for a transparent clarification please.

In related to what your post is insinuating, I want to ask if someone can begin to earn the moment he is completed with the 100post.

And also can one crypto account be link with the yobit account before completing the 100post?

Let someone clarify me and the rest newbies on this please.

Bless up as you'll attempt to respond to us.

Thank you

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

Hi welcome to the fourm and I good luck to survive here and for withdraw you need to connect your yobit account with cryptotalk account then click on send my balance to btc and talk token also then you can withdraw them or if you want to invest then you can click on invest box and get daily benefits

If anyone want to withdraw from his yobit account, so search it method on YouTube will be find an easy method from YouTube in your national language you will understand easily by help of practical video, no one can understand easily if we explain here.

You should go to wallets in the yobit platform. Then you have to select the proper currency. Then after converting you will withdraw. There will be some minor tax. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

Hello friend, 

have not arrived at a hundred remarks yet and I find that your inquiry is significant, as I don't have the foggiest idea about the specific strategy for withdrawal. This is somewhat confounding 

I trust you distribute a different post to explain the issue in the event that you find a valuable solution.

After completing the first 100 post and you want to withdraw, all you need is for you to tap the icon on the screen send to my talk balance and then make your withdrawal but the charges of bitcoin is some how high so is adviceable you exchange your bitcoin with litecoin and make your transaction easily with less charges.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to do 100 useful post to get money. After 100 useful post you gave to create yobit account.  You have to put same email that you used for crypto. Then you can have your talk token and btc. You can withdraw them by clicking withdraw option. 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that the process of withdraw Bitcoin or your currency  is so difficult I take help from my friend to withdraw my currency

• +1 1

So I think it is very easy you can easily withdrawal from yobit. It is the best site in the world and best for the withdrawal. So I think there is no need for of tention so select the withdrawal method and done withdrawal.

It is very simple to withdraw from yobit. First you have to link your Cryptotalk account with yobit account. Then Cryptotalk will autt send your money to yobit which you can withdraw easily.

After completing your 100 post you can get 20 post payment daily. You can find withdraw button at the top of yobit and select your coins and give your wallet address . You can withdraw earned funds in bitcoins from yobit exchange and if you want exchange with other coins.

at the point when you arrive at the 100 post you will have the option to make your withdrawals to your yobit account you simply need to connect the cryptotalk account with the yobit account, later you can withdrawl of yobit to wallet of btc.

Hi dear congrats first for completing 100 post .after that if you have Yobit account already that's good if not make account with same Gmail account. Then go Yobit account click balance share and then click to go with wallet and withdraw

After joining the forum, you must follow all the rules of the forum.  Otherwise it will be banned.  First you have to complete 100 posts.  Each post must use 100 words.  Need to post based on topic.  Must make relevant acceptable posts.  Through which people can gain good ideas.  Payment will be made on post rating after 7 days as per payment rules after completion of 100 posts.  You can easily transfer it from Ubit site.

After collecting your currencies, you can withdraw them from the withdrawal option on the platform by clicking on it and choosing the currency you want to withdraw and then pressing the sign - next to the currency, although you should know that each currency has specific withdrawal fees also from currencies, so Bitcoin fees are high withdrawal

Welcome to the crypto talk, before all of that you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. After finishing your first 100 post you'll start to earning satoshi per useful post. You can withdraw your earning every 7 days that means if you make 20 post today you'll get paid after 7 days later, but you should do your research before making posts so you can give correct information to the other members. You can withdraw your earnings as a bitcoin but it'll be better if you use ltc because fee's are very cheap.

• +5 1

Welcome to the forum. As it already says under the campaign page in yobit interface, Payment occurs after 7 days. If you completed your first 100 mandatory posts, you will start receiving your payments per day after 7 days. Have a nice evening and good luck

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thnku dear i m also new here like you this post is very helpful for u and other who is starting work on this platform and this post help me to how to withdraw on youbit thnku dear mate

To withdraw in yobit is quite easy, 

1. What you need do is to convert your talk token (sell your talk token) to either btc, eth, doge, USD, usdt. 

2. You need to create wallet address to withdraw your coins to (to enable you sell them) convert them to real money. 

3. If all required is gotten click on wallet, then tap (-) negative sign it pops out were you enter your Wallet address. 

tap max, then  tap withdraw. 

That's all I know about withdrawal. 

20 hours ago, Anasumar said:

Thanks man,although today is the 8th day of finishing my 100 post but am yet to start receiving any payments.am hoping they pay me today so that I can apply these your methods meticulously to withdraw  and invest them back ..thanks for the information man

You are welcome mate, for your payment, I think you should just be a little bit patient, because some of the new members of the forum also face same problem but they later got paid, just be patient mate.

Hi @Sharoncott All things considered, withdrawing out your benefit is simple mate, on the off chance that you have effectively a account to yobit, you can go with you wallet, after that you can checked the zero balance so you can without much of a stretch discover your coins, and afterward you would now be able to tap the pull out catch and putting your wallet address on it, sit tight for a couple of moments and you can now getting your money.

Hello everyone Making withdrawal from yobit is easy if you follow the rules and regulation where you will be put through, here are some of the hint on how to withdraw from yobit@mubiflow @prince MSGallery_1607529391769.thumb.png.b97b28d8177763004309f2a8970fe495.png

Gallery_1607529495047.png