What is your main goal... ? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I plan to save in Bitcoin for my future. The world is changing financially, for this reason we must adapt so as not to suffer in the not so distant future. We are in the era of cryptocurrencies, let's wake up on time.

Away from dreams of scandal, I am collecting good capital and can reach a steady monthly income through trading at a reasonable profit rate instead of being encouraged and chasing unrealistic dreams, and I follow a strict strategy which is to make 10% profit per month.

• +1 1

Very good post. One thing that you discuss free money something that is not going to happen, you have to sweat a lot to earn anything. Airdrops and faucets are not a good income and you are wasting time with these. Same with cloud mining, although yobit has a very interesting new mining system. Real mining will be better if you find electricity that is very cheaper than the usual, maybe around 4 cents per kwh.

هدفي الأساسي هو الحصول على معلومات مفيدة في مجال الربح من الإنترنت والهدف الثاني هو كسب المال ليكون رأس مال جيد يمكّنني من الاستثمار 

Edited by sonso48
Streak in a letter
  • -5 1

I have come here with the purpose of making money, but once here I have realized that you learn a lot about this wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies, and on that scale that you describe in your publication today I think you should be inclined to acquire more knowledge, understanding and learning, that guarantees you better investments in the long run, I congratulate you on the information...

That really value information Im in the group 2, I like to invest part of my capital problably the reason is becuase already try all the other ways and learn that I dont waste my time doing the same, I find many good oportuniries and invest in 2017 and different ICO, I can learned that there are many ways to earn with bitcoin, you can make albitrage, trading, holding, staking, mosternode, invest, DIFI, and many other, the crypto space is very big I hope that many people met this in the future.

Edited by Antonio Mendoza

The first main goal is education, so I learn how to work in the crypto currency market and then profit, so I try to benefit from the experiences of members here and to build a goal that I will be walking with and be realistic and not just dreams

I also started with taps, PTC, airdrops, mining and applications.

But now with decentralized finance and smart contracts I am doing better, I think that for now my new goal is to be part of the master nodes since there it does not matter if the cryptocurrency goes up or down, the commissions are always charged in the same way.

It is my opinion

My first milestone is my first million.

After that I want to build and create unique sphere for my individuality.

Study and research other things like to fall completely in them.

Your time to this forum i am very impressed what you write give your time as much you want to learn all the information about the crypto currencies or says crypto world dont count your time it like invest your time on yourself to become and profitable crypto business.

Change, I think that the time to faucet and depend on dubious airdrop is over, now to win you have to invest, it is a fact. I am in the process of investing but I was able to achieve it thanks to faucet and other things, although I made mistakes I kept something to invest, I also continue in faucet sometimes but it is not the main thing. 

Not all of those if you can imagine but the truth is when you look at everything we find in this place there is a certain structure that is well defined there is a certain process that is well defined and so the truth is the right idea would be to work as hard and put together everything perfectly, the right idea is to reassure yourself that you can be able to create a crypto that is actually able to change the life of people 

My main objective is to make a lot of money and become independent in the world of cryptos, in order to go to the world of cash currencies. I would also love to have a great knowledge about the world of virtual currencies, a medium-term objective would be to reach the amount of 1 BTC.

Never actually invest your time on finding cryptocurrency faucets because nowadays, there aren't any legit faucets and most legit faucets are now depleted. Also, you will not earn a lot from faucets and it is not worth your time. So just invest your time learning trading cryptos instead.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Моя цель это поднять свой бюджет, а может и зарабатывать на бирже, но это уже как пойдет, мои цели сходятся целями многих пользователей.

You've posted a good one. My main goal is how can I make good income from here and what can I know about anything and what will give us a little in the future, with my main goal in mind is how can I make good income?

I totally agree! We invest our time and the added profit is learning, especially in these forums that are very useful for the most part, regarding the question, my priority as such is to obtain profits to continue investing in the cryptocurrency market

The so-called financial freedom to be immersed in a system that allows me to be self-sustaining through my investments that provide me with profits and knowledge.

У всех разные жизненные цели. У кого-то есть стандарт "семья, работа, дети". А кто-то хочет вырваться из этой паутины и начинает искать новые цели в жизни. Поэтому есть люди, которые едут в Африку, чтобы помочь детям)

To earn more and more, so yeah that's it, and to achieve it i ned to get my orders done, Once all of them are processed then we can talk about goals being done.

However, he realized that that it wasn't possible because his decision changed the future and he could choose other roads to go on in the future. 

I very much agree with what is stated here, in this platform like cryptotalk it is good to think about what you can earn by working on the platform but for me the important thing about being on this platform is what you can learn from so many good forums and that You express your opinion so that they know about you, and so whatever you are working on, you have to always try to learn from what you are doing.

Hello! very good information, very well explained and easy to understand!

My main objective is knowledge, I am passionate about this whole topic, sharing my ideas and of course, making some money in the process.

The growth in the field of cryptocurrencies was projected in my daily way of living because the order that you must implement when working with cryptocurrencies is projected in the administration of the times of your daily life, and it forces you to do everything with quality, time with crypto, with family, health, everything has to be of quality.

For this, strive to acquire better knowledge, whether they are free or paid, put them into practice and that in every area of your life you live it with higher quality and better returns!