What is your main goal... ? - Page 66 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My goal is earn money and also learn about cryptocurrency. I also want invest in cryptocurrency If I work hard in this forum I will achieve that 

I read all about our main goal, where I'm in Group 3 and want to invest out of my pocket. I'm learning about trading  cryptocurrency soon I will be investing and that will help me further more. This post help me alot and provide me encourage.

There are different people on this forum exchanging information from different parts of the globe everybody have different goals due to difference in the thinking of different people. I have goal to in this forum to attain knowledge and fluent writing. 

• +2 1

My main goal is to work in here and earn an account of money to beself dependent and to help others to be independent peoples.i like to help poor peoples

On 2/3/2020 at 4:49 AM, Harris123 said:

My main goal is to go to the forex trading after gathering some obey from the crypto talk.I'll earn a profit there.

If you want to go to the forex trading you should learn that one also with the working here it will help you more in the long term.

Crypto talk is a huge help for us. It is one of the most important sites to earn money. My goal is to comment here as much as I can and learn more.Another goal is to earn an income and make good investments without being dependent on others.

My main goal is to make a good amount of money and to gather knowledge about crypto currencies and others sectors. We must do what makes us happy. Therefore, do hard works accordingly. 

Dear friend, I am a beginner, and I am here on this forum in order to gain experience, knowledge and increase my knowledge. I am not here just for money, but the money I get from this forum helps me with my daily life expenses

My main goal is to earn money.Goals means different values to different people.and to earn an amount of money to be self dependent and to help others to be independent.     

Hello friend, I think that my goal is very far and now I am walking a long way to reach my goal but I think that if I spend more time here and learn more from experience, my goal is to become a skilled investor and an experienced trader whose advice can be taken whatever it is. good luck my friend.

Dude  my main purpose is to learn important information regarding cryptocurrencies and to be a successful trader and business of them,having a lot of information and knowledge regarding its market value

• +2 1

I think we all share one goal in mind which is to earn money , and through this we go into many other goals, like acquiring the needed skills and developing our experience , expanding our knowledge about a certain field, I have to tell you that I spent around two months watching Youtube channels talking about making money on line till I finally reached to this forum and decided that I do not want to try anything else. 

• +1 1

My main goal is to make robotic things because i have interest in these things and want to have a success.Without goal life is meaning less, so everyone have to make their goal.

My main goal is to earn as much profit from.the online sites as i can by working with passion and interest and showing myself that what i am capable of and what i can do in the field of cryptocurrencies i am working hard to kearn more and more so that i can earn more and more 

Thanks Friend for giving me much knowledge.My main goal is to get as much  knowledge as l can. Because the knowledge is never get loss .So keep your focus on learning not only on earning money. 

Hello friends!

Main goal is to live a happy life . Through forum of cryptocurrency happy life can be lived if we earn good reputation and money neended for daily needs.thanks

Usually a really great address, my companion. Of course my objective is to begin with to advantage and advantage and to lawfully win cash without harming anybody, but I need to educate others of my data and advantage from the abilities and information of others.

My main goal get more then chance to every person to get opportunity crypo plate from because this section very important to job less person and my goal to get knowledge of this section in every person and should more opportunities . Thanks

My main goal is to have a lot of bitcoin to save for holding because when the bull run comes all of my patience and hard work will be paid off. Also I prefer long term working on crypto because that can assure me that I will gain enough profit.

My goal is to gain knowledge and also earn more from the platform which is very possible if I work hard and dedicate my time. I wanted to earn plenty money from this forum

Hello. my main goal is to learn about cryptocurrencies as well as to earn money. and this forum can help us to learn and earn at the same time, therefore, I use this forum. I spend two to three hours on this forum.

He dear mate you have asked a good question. everyone in the whole world wants to become a rich man and i also dream to became a rich man . i have listned a much that in this forum there are so many information and we can get a lot of money from it. my goal is to achieve good knowledge and money.

My main goal is to be a business tycoon. So that's why I select cryptocurrency and it's trading. This forum is helping me a lot by teaching me cryptocurrencies and their trading market. This forum is also helping me financially. 

My main goal is  on this forum to achieve the money and learn more about trading knowledge. then I start my path in trading and investment and earning digital currency. 

• +1 1

My goal and I think everybody's goal in life is to be settled. Our goal is to be successful in the feild we are best in. Make money to live the life we want to live. And to gain enough knowledge and to enjoy every moment. Working through crypto you can save your time to enjoy your days and you can earn money daily by working daily.