What is your main goal... ? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I want to start crypto trading as my full time job after completing my study. Now i am learning about crypto trading and investing from internet and experienced person. I think cryptotalk aslo help me for my future goals.

My main goal is to become a successful trader in the future. For fullfil my goal i started to gain knowledge about how to do trading, how to make good profit. When I earn lots of money by trading I will buy a car and I will gift that to my dear mom. I wish I will be successful if I work hard.

Main goal of my life to become a good person who helps needy people and stands with those people who wants me no days any person think about money but I think money does not matter to spend life with happiness .

Dear mate. My main goal is to became a successfull in my life so for that I need money. Money and knowledge are the two power things I have seen. So my main goal is money.so I will work hard for that.

because my own target is to spill the beans of my knowledge to from the those who want it and needed my omnipresence like giving opinions in their certain problem from this I could supporter my fellow god's orphaned children

Dear friend man comes to this world.And remember a lot of human desires.And he decides how to complete them.

But when man comes into this world.He wants to be a good person.People respect it.

And i could be a rich man.

And he wants to succeed in every field of the world.

He wants him to succeed in this world as well as in the last world.

Similarly, if it is seen,This should be the aim of humans.

What a constructive post. For me my main goal on this forum is to gain or earn more token and invest so that I will have enough money to run my affairs

Dear friend my main goal is to achieve my ambitions which include to be a software engineer for this porous i will work hard and try my all best indeed struggle is key to success and i will achieve it if God willing

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. In my main goal is earn money and knowledge for Crypto platform because Crypto is a good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it..

Hello my dear friends. I am beginner and i only have a main goal that i earn money from this platform. Because this platform is one of the best platform for earnings money. I earn money from bit coin. And i also work here as a part time job. Because i am a student. I suggest every student to work here as a part time job. Because in now a days every student is free cause of covid 19.

Thanks...

My main goals us to earn money because I m jobless to be self depending and want to get knowledge and learn about digital currency and also to get knowledge of many different thing.Purchasing or selling won't make you a considerable lot obviously in the event that you didn't have the foggiest idea when to purchase and when to sell, that why information and learn in exchanging field is the thing that make effective in this hard manner.

Dear mate this is a good topics for checking the point of view every one.my goal is become a successful person in my life and more achieve money from crypto currency.in future I'm become a professional crypto user.

Yes it is true that the main goal of all the members of this forum is to gain knowledge and make money.  And so I entered this platform to gain knowledge and work to earn money, so I will definitely work hard to be able to earn some money to buy all the things I need.

I dream of developing the future online. I want to make income online. So I want a tie in my life goal I want to create a trading platform online. And Secure is a platform. This is the goal of my life. I hope my dream will come true one day. Thanks. But it's too big for me. Because I don't know much about it. So this issue needs to be unaware. Then fulfill the dream.

My main goal on this platform is to learn about cryptocurrency so i can earn in the most effective way in the future. I'm mostly interested in the information about investment amd trading on this forum.

My main goal is to be successful in cryptotalk, earn good amount of money, gain knowledge and experiences about the field , help beginners and provide valuable contribution to the forum.

My main goal is to learn more about different aspects of cryptocurrencies as much as possible. Besides this I want to earn money, but not rely on the forum only. I want to earn money by investing in different cryptocurrencies, or maybe mining some of them.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

My main goal is to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies to build huge knowledge and experience about them, so that I can invest my money and start making trades, because cryptocurrencies are the future.

• +2 1

Every human being works to reach their specific goal. I am no exception. I also have a goal. My main goal is to invest. To take myself to a much bigger place through investment.  For this I work here regularly and try to acquire knowledge. Hopefully I will be successful.

Each person attempts to arrive at their particular objective I am no special case I additionally have an objective My primary objective is to contribute To take myself to a lot greater spot through venture For this I work here routinely and attempt to gain information Ideally I will be effective

This topic is very interesting, well I joined this platform with the aim of learning on how to invest and how to trade on other forum. I also want to learn more about how to earn from this platform. 

My goal is to make good money to cater for all my needs and also use it to plan for my future and my goal is also to learn more about crypto currency and exchange

Well everybody house different point of you about the life goals but I want to clear I point that you must reach on such a level that everybody should respect to you Andy me consider you a successful person and if you just want to earn money maybe you cant earn that kind of respect so keep on learning and keep on leaving and taking respect that's what I want and my entire life thanks a lot

My goal is to achive the success in my life. I want to earn from this platform and work hard. After that i will provide good effort in this platform to help and earnmore an more with the people. 

My main goal is to get knowledge and skills that will increase my confidence and income. I want to learn about crypto because the future of this modern era is crypto, and I want to secure my future. This forum is great for those who want to grow in crypto world.