What is your main goal... ? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

The goal of everyone is to make money and live a good life. This is not very easy to get, so you will have to be willing to do a lot of work to get that. Faucets and a those things you listed are not valuable or profitable. The best way to earn in crypto is through crypto trading.

Goel are very important to get a success. The main goals focus on your work and performance. You maintain you work and timetable. The main goals are very important to success and set goals. Goals are key of success. 

Also want to earn money without investing much or not at all so i found cryptotalk much useful not only in making money but also getting to know with other peoples experiences. 

My main goal is earnings some money through this platform and start trading... Because due to trading I complete his needs and improve his financial condition... And some money use for his further education...

My goal  to make  money  to achieve  my dreams  to fulfil my needs 

To make  myself  independent ... Earning  purpose  is  also  for  Continue my studies 

Wow brilliant write up here mate you are absolutely right, I love the image that portrait your point and content, the goal is to have a balance life and you will be successful at the end. bravo for this topic mate

My friend, my main goal is to trade cryptocurrencies, so it is my goal. Trading is an important thing for me for the sake of my monthly income and it is also a fun thing to fill my spare time so I cook one of my main goals especially on the Internet Thank you

The main goal is to have a stable and passive income of $ 700-1000 per month, this would be enough for me for the first time, but then the needs will already grow and, accordingly, the income should be more, everyone wants to live well

In fact, it is a valuable site. There is a lot to learn in this forum. There is a lot of discussion about valuable things that are more valuable than money. I have learned more by reading more posts than I have posted in this forum.

You make a good post which provide me information about that things which you mentioned. But now time I'm  new so i want to read more  other comment about any topic. So with the passage of time i understands much. But now rime i think learning is best for me to improve myself on crypto. 

• +1 1

My goal after earning some money from this site is trade of bitcoin. Because trade of bitcoin is easy and it gives a great profit. You buy a bitcoin when its price is low and sell it when its price goes high you will get a valuable profit. Cryptotalk is the forum through which i can achieve my goal.

• +1 1

Everyone have different types of goal. In crypto world every people have thair own goal. My crypto goal is holding bitcoin or any other crypto coin which priceare goin high in future. I personally like to hold bitcoin.

Everyone have different types of goal. In crypto world every people have thair own goal. My crypto goal is holding bitcoin or any other crypto coin which priceare goin high in future. I personally like to hold bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The main goal of the site is to gain knowledge and what to make money. In these few days I have gained good knowledge. I did not know about many nights. I think I will be able to gain more knowledge and earn a lot of money. I think money is the best policy.

My main goal is learning. Money can never buy education. An educated person will never feel short of money.  He will be able to earn money by doing a job with his education. So I put learning first. Learning is the best way we can make money. Learning is the best.

• +1 1

I'm attempting to make myself a second pay as an understudy as I can't work in low maintenance work, and this discussion is truly incredible to assist me with that.

My main goal is ti earn money from here.this is such an amazing forum.we have to do only 30 comments per day here.i am earning a good amount of money from here.we can earn free coins. So thats my main goal to earn from here

• +1 1

My goal is to become an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies and also to get money and rely on myself and try to help others.

My main goal to join this platform is to learn a business trick and a earn money. I want to earn money to make myself independent. I want to learn a new tricks about crypto and about digital curriences and how to work with it. I want to grow up my work in modren and advance way so that's why I choose this platform.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The main purpose to join this forum is that it shall help me in different aspects of life socially as well as financially. It also helps me to go through the new things which results an active atmosphere around me. It will becomes my source of income as it is difficult for students to manage their things financially.

• +1 1

The main goal is for nothing than to make money even you are doing business is to make gain if no gain you will have to stop and do another thing so if I'm posting to make money to do other things in crypto currency like trading to be making gain up

• +1 1

Each of us has a goal to pursue, and my main goal here is to learn, gain more experience, and I want to become an expert in the Forex market and work in the forex field, and I certainly like to make money, it is my second goal of course. 

• +5 1

goals means a target of humans life...different mans have different goals..it depends in his own choice..but my main goal is make a teacher...because it is a noble profession,,a teacher is respected by all...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.