EOS Scatter Desktop Wallet Store your coins and earn from playing games - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

EOS Scatter Desktop Wallet Store your coins and earn from playing games

I think you have to pay standard charge while creating EOS wallet on the scatter platform. I see most of the gaming platforms have used EOS wallets to provide the rewards to the users. This is excellent to earn some income while playing the games. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I think the idea will appeal to many people, especially game lovers, as they will be able to store their currencies and earn more coins through fun games. Also, this will be a good opportunity in the current quarantine conditions in all countries.

Yes, true. The currency of Eos and its team has always been among the first currencies to adopt and invent new ideas in order to reach the largest number of people and bring them into the field.

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think you have to pay standard charge while creating EOS wallet on the scatter platform. I see most of the gaming platforms have used EOS wallets to provide the rewards to the users. This is excellent to earn some income while playing the games. 

Actually I don't know anything about fees because I haven't used this wallet yet, but yes your idea could be right about most EOS game platforms use. This coin is good and has a very good rank in the market.

8 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I don't like wallets like this. Especially when my wallet has money, I have a hard time controlling them with these gaming features. It's very easy for me to be addicted and will lose a lot with it

Yes, addiction to games, especially gambling, is not good at all and causes money loss, but I think it is different here, you are here playing to win and you do not have to bet that can cause loss, you are here only playing and if you win you win money and if you lose you will lose nothing.

A lot of people love the gaming in the mobile or desktops. And if the wallet offers cryptocurrencies for gaming too then it is the best way to attract the users. I haven't tried this wallet as I use blockchain and coinbase wallet. But now i intend to know more about this wallet. And I am even now astonished to see the features of the wallet. 

Great Wallet application we can win by playing game for sure i will try this one, By the way good tutorial to start with this wallet , we can only play with EOS not other coins?

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Great Wallet application we can win by playing game for sure i will try this one, By the way good tutorial to start with this wallet , we can only play with EOS not other coins?

Yes, right. I think the game depends on EOS coin, thank you for this note, EOS coin is good, and it will be fun to play and get some free coins and store them in the wallet.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, right. I think the game depends on EOS coin, thank you for this note, EOS coin is good, and it will be fun to play and get some free coins and store them in the wallet.

Right the EOS is a good coin I have invest in this coin it's more than 2 dollars now and have a good future I hope they can increase in this few month after this epidemic 

5 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Thanks for discus about this wallet. Privacy and security is very important for a wallet. May you tell me about the security and privacy of this wallet. And how much it's trusted?

Well my friend, your words are very good. Safety and trust are the most important thing in the wallet. For this wallet, I think it is safe and reliable, but you do not have to deposit in it. We are talking about a nice feature in it which is the ability to play and earn from it.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:34 PM, Crypto123 said:

fff6b76.png

Scatter Desktop is an open-source wallet for your digital currencies and assets.
Download the wallet here
https://get-scatter.com/download
After downloading and installing the wallet, you will be asked to store the private folder in order to store it in a safe place
You can learn more about creating an account from us
https://eosgames.guru/pages/create_eos_account_setup_scatter
After creating the account you will be able to access DAPP and choose the game you want to play with
Valuable prizes for the game winners will be distributed directly to the wallet.
You can learn more about delivery method by visiting this link:
https://eosgames.guru/pages/setting_up_scatter_desktop_for_eos_accounts

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I think you provided a good explanation of how the wallet works. I think I will try it and try to play. Maybe I will win. Thank you.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, koussai999 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I think you provided a good explanation of how the wallet works. I think I will try it and try to play. Maybe I will win. Thank you.

Thanks to you, my friend, I wish you good luck and win in the game so that you can get good coins and store them in this wonderful wallet. In fact, the idea really liked me being a wallet and a gaming platform at the same time.

3 hours ago, apealing said:

this is a simply cool pockets because it's easy to shop your cash right here and in the identical time also earn some more coins with the aid of gambling a laugh games in your browsers

Yes, I love these types of wallets because they offer dual services, where you can store currencies as well as enjoy playing and earning more currencies and then storing them in this wallet, it will be fun to try this wallet and play games.

I want you desirable good fortune and win in the sport so you can get accurate cash and shop them on this top notch pockets. In truth, the idea sincerely preferred me being a pockets and a gaming platform on the identical time.

4 hours ago, yuwira said:

I want you desirable good fortune and win in the sport so you can get accurate cash and shop them on this top notch pockets. In truth, the idea sincerely preferred me being a pockets and a gaming platform on the identical time.

Yes, right. The idea is very beautiful, a stretcher to store your coins and a game platform through which you can play and earn more additional coins. I think it will be a fun experience. Its interface looks pretty also easy to use.

I have not tried this EOS Scatter Desktop Wallet before and I will do a review about it and it is necessary to pay attention and review the ratings for this wallet before subscribing to it

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

I have not tried this EOS Scatter Desktop Wallet before and I will do a review about it and it is necessary to pay attention and review the ratings for this wallet before subscribing to it

Yes, it is necessary to conduct a review and evaluation of any wallet that you deposit in, although this wallet is new and has the advantage of having fun from playing and profiting as well and you can deposit your currencies in it, but it is necessary to ensure that it is reliable.

thanks for sharing this amazing wallet where we can also play games and earn money from that but I have not heard about this before I think this is new but I think this is good wallet for desktop 

5 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing this amazing wallet where we can also play games and earn money from that but I have not heard about this before I think this is new but I think this is good wallet for desktop 

Yes it is rather new, of course the idea is completely new because I have never seen a wallet with a gaming platform where you can play games and earn coins and then store them in the same wallet. This is really cool.

Thanks for sharing friend, this is another opportunity for us to earn more incomes. I never use this wallet but i believe its a safe wallet because they don't pay us for free, we play games and we will be paid for that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for sharing friend, this is another opportunity for us to earn more incomes. I never use this wallet but i believe its a safe wallet because they don't pay us for free, we play games and we will be paid for that.

They don't pay for free, you have to play through the in-wallet platform and compete with other players to win. And if you win the match, you will get some coins that can be stored in the wallet.