Crypto debt cards - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Crypto debt cards

It would be very great to have cryptocurrency cards, it would be easier to handle the cryptocurrencies, although first they must put many ATMs to have the card, that's what I think.

• +1 1

We can do all kinds of things with the crypto debit card as we wish. We also use crypto debit cards in case of trading or many times when shopping. It's a lot easier to use and much easier to use.

I think crypto payable cards are not true adoption, we don't want third parties to transact using crypto which means we transact using fiat via cards issued by banks. The real adoption is transacting using crypto directly, from buyer to seller.

• +1 2

Cryptographic credit cards are really a great advance in the implantation of the cryptographic world, it is a credit card that fulfills the functions of traditional credit cards only applied to the world of cryptocurrencies. Every day viable options emerge in the cryptographic world, which constitute actions that are very well aimed for a greater acceptance of cryptocurrencies, these are options that the cryptographic world offers to users of cryptocurrencies and means an element to attract new users who join to the crypto world.

• +2 1

I think i's really good.Earlier I heard about Crypto Debit Card, and I do not know if there is anything like it, though there are crypto ATMs, but I do not know what kind of card is using..

That would be great, I mean enjoy a debit card but using cryptos. I was aware of the existence of some but only for some exachanges like Binance. This is really interesting plants, I will check it out. Thanks

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

The good news is that crypto now has a debt card. Cryptocurrencies are constantly growing and adopting different types of services, including crypto debt cards, I think this is great but can crypto debt cards be fully adopted? Is this only a third party service that uses a bank?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is very good news for every members of this forum that crypto launched the debit card.Now we can make transaction, buy bitcoin or other things very easily. 

• -2 1
  • +1 1

this existing card are just one of the example of adoption of crypto in our daily lives, they are using this kind of advertisement so that people will be more aware and get interested in using crypto especially bitcoin.

• +1 1

Projects like this are popping up in the crypto market lately for obvious reasons. The world is changing and the evolution of money translates into the use of these new digital assets, governments, banks and large corporations are coming to their senses and joining the adoption process through these systems that promote the use of cryptocurrencies through through previously implemented resources. They do not want to be left behind and lose the large number of clients that all their companies have maintained for decades. The fact that the greats take it indicates that we are on the right path.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I remember that before there were a lot of virtual and physical debit cards in cryptocurrencies, unfortunately MasterCard ordered that all be eliminated, among them that of xapo and Neteller, currently I think they are a good option if you do not have access to a p2p market or you prefer  the plastic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Binance recently issued such a debit card. You can use it to cash out cryptocurrency via a special ATM. I did not try it myself, because I live in the CIS and we do not issue such cards, but my friend from the European Union has already received such a card, said that in some cases it can be very convenient.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That is a good news, I already saw one but I never tried to purchase crypto debt cards because I do not have enough bitcoin so I can't see my point purchasing it. It is a good idea so that much more easy to transfer your bitcoin and easy to withdraw.

This news is really good, it is a good start for cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately there are not many markets that work with cryptocurrencies because it is difficult to buy any product that we need in our daily lives, but I am sure that many merchants will be adding and in the future many things can be bought with crypto

I have already put there are many companies provide cryptocurrency prepaid the debit card. The debit card that can be recharged with crypto can go along way in making crypto adopted by masses.

• +1 1

this feature now is available in many other exchanges as well like binance and it makes it easier for investors to be able to buy crypto directly using their visa cards instead of buying from third party sites that most of them are scam and steal people's money , for me i never used it yet since i'm just trading with the money i make from this forum and  not expert enough to risk my own money with crypto trading

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It is generally known to us that crypto currency has ATM as well as debit card that you can use to buy and  sell crypto coin via the ATM machine but I don't know which company are responsible in the production of debit card.

• +1 1

Something that I do not like about debit cards based on cryptocurrencies, is that they are managed by totally centralized institutions, also in case of a refund, how would they do it? whom should I contact ? I think there is a loophole in these cards.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

If friend is the new financial era and the world of cryptocurrencies is going fast so they are creating virtual cards and not only crypto.com now Binance has also taken the step and created its own cryptocurrency card where it offers very good benefits.

• +1 1

Crypto debit cards. What Is a Crypto Debit Card? Just like a conventional debit or credit card, cryptocurrency debit cards allow you to complete day-to-day transactions using BTC, ETH, XRP and other altcoins. ... Many cryptocurrency debit cards offer more generous spending limits, as well as lower transaction fees.

• +1 1

This is a great idea and this is the actual reality of what I dream about, it is great that you have the opportunity to try this , I bet it is an interesting experience , being one of very few people around the world to use Cryptocard, I guess it will spread soon and with time we will look at it as usual thing.

• +1 1

If I have seen several sites that already have and offer their customers debit cards in cryptocurrencies, good news and a great advance for the crypto world that continues to gain ground worldwide

On 2/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, Maxtron73 said:

If it will have much better benefit and help a lot to pay and make purchases, they are very good, so far I only know Crypto.com and Binance who have created their own cryptocurrency cards.

That's grate, crypto debit card will help to easy transactions and can serve as security which without it no one can make transactions through your account which the KYC is helping but debit card accessing will help more. 

On 2/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

In the future we will be using crypto currencies without need of crypto currencies because currently you cannot use crypto without without need fiat.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link