If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

Very good question, I confess that at the beginning I looked at the prices every minute, it is an anxiety that invaded me and when I saw that the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency that I bought has fallen in price, my nerves did not let me sleep, but now I am calmer If I plan to hold, I let the currency rise by itself and if I want to scalp, I buy at a low price and place the order at the price that I hope will rise so that it is executed even if I don't see it.

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

In a single day, i am trying to look for once in a day.

This thing is only for to be keep updated about the currency rate and what happens to the next in the market.

Upgradation and information is necessary inthese kind of stiff.

especially where when you have soent somethings.

And much of yhe precious thing you have spent is your time.

Because it will not come back.

Money will come in some way.

but time will not.

So, use it in a wiser way.

best wishes for all of you

When I invest, I check 10 times within 1 hour. So I check it once every 10 minutes. Despite that, I'm setting a price alert. When the price reaches the place I want, I get a notification on my phone. I spend most of my day.

This depends on your business, if you work in trading and have a number of cryptocurrencies, then you must check the prices every hour, I always check them, I downloaded the application called TabTrader, it is very downloadable and a shortcut can be placed for it on the main screen.

• +2 1

It is very important to look at the price again and again when investing in cryptocurrency.Because the price of cryptocurrency fluctuates repeatedly, so we have to keep an eye on it. And we can make good money if we sell at the right time.I see the price 15 to 20 times a day.

You do not have to attach your eyes to your device's screen but you can put an alarm whenever a coin hits a certain price you will get an alarm, and it is really an advantage that most exchanges have and it really facilitates the life and work of traders, so you can look at the screen many times a day and not all the time.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question how many time we watch at cryptocurrency price, so my answer is I watch crypto coin price several times in a day because crypto market always change, so if we not see the price many time we can be loss at cryptocurrency.

That depends on how much risky is the deal I entered , some deals I enter keep an wye on it all the time I'm in and there are others that I may forget it for days because it's safe and I'm sure it will work , but in average I  check 4 or 5 times per day when there are active deals

• +1 1

Of course, when we invest in cryptocurrencies, we will monitor the price several times a day for fear of losing our money.  For me, I watch the price around 7 times a day to be sure of my money.  Trading takes a lot of knowledge and experience.  The price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile, so the price must be monitored for as long as possible.  For the deals to be successful and profitable, good oversight must be.

The times that are necessary to go taking the process of the operation, it is not always stuck to the chart but if you go seeing what is doing, for this we must take into account everything we have learned to have our TP points and go taking partial when going to see the operation, for this we need a good trading plan with good system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The important things is to watching the price in the market then you invest in the cryptocurrency if you look the price of the crypto currency is going high with frequently you should to wait and if you see the price is frequently known you should too withdraw your money without any hesitation

• +5 1

It is always on our nerves that we keep on watching the price of the coin we have invested in, I mostly check each and every five or ten minutes because I have not got the good patience.

after making any investment to I always keep on watching the price of the coin all the time of an hour before we turn on the system and whenever we look at the internet

I checked the situation of the prices twice times or three times a day and i selectd a specific times like at the morning andat the afternoon and finally at the evening.

Base on my personal experience with investment, it is really difficult to state how many times I check the prices of cryptocurrecies, I do check it almost whenever I on my data, because the investment keeps on cycling at the back of my mind.

When I come to invest something in cripto than I felt myself more curious about the pride of the coin so I can't help stopping myself looking again and again to the price of the coin , don't know what kind of fear knocked me inside every moment.

Currently I only have small bitcoins holdings in my wallet but I check the price almost every day and I think I'm addicted to this, hoping to see btc price at that higher level so I can harvest too with some profits someday.

Four to five times a day because I am I am worried about price fluctuations or if I suffer a loss so I go in and look if there is a change in the price or not until I make a decision. 

• +4 1

I usually use the CoinGecko site to see the price movements of the crypto I invest in, when I trade or invest, I check the price every 30 minutes, even if I focus, I can every hour to check the price movement. It's because I don't want to fall behind with the increase in price, but it will stress me out. To fix this, I usually set upper and lower limits for crypto prices and activate notifications on the exchange.

Before I invested in any currency, I never really looked at the price tag like time.  I'm just looking through currency history.  Whether I believe in investing my money in it or not will depend on the current market and prices, and if there are many people who have just bought it, I will not buy it.  It is more likely that the price will drop soon.

There are a lot of benefits about this site that we can see them on it because you are some money on it so you can easily invest on it and are much more water table learning through this site because if you have nothing nothing to do for investment so you can easily comment and washing and unmarked and more portable running through this site.

Well, that lags behind from time to time, now I plan to withdraw some currencies and convert them into cash, so I am watching the market moment by moment, especially after the decline of Bitcoin from 60 thousand dollars to 56 thousand dollars, I am waiting for its price to rise a little until I make the sale

• +2 1

According to each currency, and if the investment is in the long or short term, but when the insolvency is highly volatile, I monitor the prices of my currencies continuously, almost every hour or even half an hour.

It is very important to stay informed of the prices of cryptocurrencies at every moment, to choose the right time to buy or sell, but we can dispense with continuous monitoring of prices by creating buy and sell orders at the price we want through the bots that are supported by some platforms.

In order to ensure, my dear, good results and guaranteed profits on you, and monitor you permanently and continuously, so you must follow the prices on a daily and continuous basis to ensure the net profits.