"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

I think you have shared very useful information. Thanks for this. Cryptocurrencies, as you said, are very different from fiat currencies. Good research should be done before investing. Investments should not be made before learning the risks

Risks is a part of trading platforms like cryptotalk. But we can reduce the risk by following the rules and regulations given by the cryptotalk. Patience is the most important thing needed in this kind of trading platform. The only way to reduce risk is to practice on and on. 

Yes before you venture into investing in cryptocurrency you've got to have some knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and this is forum is the best for you to learn that.

Note; the most dangerous thing in this world is not taking any risk, risk takers are the money makers don't say because investing cryptocurrency is risky you won't invest let go of that mindset you won't get rich that. 

Personal I think proper risk management is an act we all need to learn if we must be successful in this world of cryptocurrency, risk management is shielding yourself from the danger of the market.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Thanks for this friendly remainder dude these all are the steps that very important to follow in this forum, i always try to post good information about crypto and will try to continue this thing in future..Also best of luck to you buddy. 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:11 AM, Bombay Cash said:

Trading cryptocurrency is very risky. The industry is not regulated and the currency is not backed up by any kind of government or central bank. Even though cryptocurrencies are designed to be theft-proof, there's still a considerable risk for fraud and cyber-crime.

Though that is fast becoming thing of the past. Countries and governmental organizations now finding perfect ways to impose restrictions and regulations to cryptocurrency and crypto companies under certain laws depending on resolutions.

But I agree with you, the unregulation has caused so much havoc with scams and failed projects and crypto is far becoming very unsafe for the less informed and gullible ones. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes you are right everywhere is a risk not only in the crypto.but I think if you have proper knowledge than you don't have main problem I think then you are good and you are expert. But without experience you will loose.

• +1 1

If you are experienced enough to work with cryptocurrencies, you can work with real platforms by avoiding investment scam sites.  Although cryptocurrency is not as physical as fiat currency, there are many opportunities to succeed in investing with this crypto.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

not only in cryptocurrency whenever and wherever you make an investment it is always risky there is no risk free investment in any platform and at any place

Risk is always involved in any form business you're into.

You're in cryptotalk for business, so you must be careful in investment anywhere.

You have to learn more about it.

How they deal with them and thus lose money without any knowledge because they entered only because they heard that cryptocurrencies make them rich. The first step for every beginner trader to take is to familiarize yourself with the basics. 

Friend, thank you for reminding me of the risks that exist in crypto, there are times that I forget that they exist and there are risks that I can sometimes commit that is why your topic is very useful and especially for me so I will follow your advice and reminder.

Putting resources into crypto currency money is a to some degree diverse method of purchasing resources contrasted with stocks. They are more unpredictable in nature , yet as you get information about the crypto space by and large, you can improve as a speculator and hold promising coins for future thankfulness , however persistence is needed to accomplish this. 

Thanks you for this post is very useful for all members.in my opinion 

Investment is the very risky in this forum. Be carefully my dear and follow the rules for investment site..

We must reduce the amount that we invest in order to not lose a lot and we must learn a lot before starting and you can become a better investor and hold promising coins for future appreciation.

There's nothing like difficult or problems in this great opportunity forum as far as you will learn and make sure you obey by the process of it in a normal way, then you will able to have much experience about anything consign the forum or yobit exchanger platform.

Thanks for the reminder brother you are right relaying on the cryptocurrencies can be dangerous.But without taking risks we can not succeed we know that the price of cryptocurrencies goes on increasing and decreasing every moment so its a part of trading system we should trust our luck and take risks 

The risk is obvious and clear to the extent that you can change it unless with distinctive tactics and experience of the price movements. That is why senior members always calls for proper engrossment on learning the knowledge first ahead of starting the activity

• +1 1

Greetings Dear, Investing Money in crypto has always been risky and will continue to be so in the future. And then you have to consider everything and make a decision and in this way you can successfully achieve a successful carrier in crypto. Put long term effort and made good research you will succeeded soon.

Yes.Risk taking is an important part in crypto. Avoiding it means we are useless in crypto business.Without itwe wont be able to reach tge full potential of cypto.I was afraid of taking risk fisrt.And now I am very much confidence to take risk.

Hi.

Summing up, the whole point is that behind fiat money is all the power of the state that issues it. And behind the cryptocurrency are users who believe in it.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

The risk that is involved in crypto currencies are numerous and also diverse

some of the risk include the tendency of loosing investments to hackers and internet fraudsters

Investing in crypto is always risky but always keep in your mind that without risk there is no profit. So before joining into world of cryptocurrency or trading, you should study and learn the basics things very well to avoid failures and making the risks less.

Yes, the trader must control his feelings and not trust anyone as well. The field of digital cryptocurrencies is vast and full of fraudsters and you probably won't be able to deal with that if you don't have enough experience

• +2 1