"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

You are completely right in what you said.
The world of cryptocurrencies is very dangerous and requires careful and intelligent handling.
The person does not have material guarantees that he can rely on.
It's about technology and hypothetical interests.
Therefore, caution is necessary, because the potential losses are very large.

This is true, my friend, the field of digital currencies and work on the Internet is full of risks and fraudsters as they innovate new methods of fraud. We must always be careful and make sure every step we want to take and make sure of the offers that come to us with big fake profits

What we must do is gain knowledge and experience before starting this field

• +4 1

Thank you dear colleague for this topic full of information since as we all know those of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a little while, it is always a risk to invest in any cryptocurrency since you risk losing all your money
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

You are absolutely right my mate, as I have lost my money in initial stage of learning by investing in crypto. When I was beginning to learn crypto and trade, I was very excited to do a trade then I take the risk in investing. Because of the lack of knowledge, I have lost my money. My friends, taking risk is also a good thing to earn high profit from Trading. But never tak risk before learning proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading and having dull commands on trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, no doubt some people jump in cryptocurrency trading while we should move forward step by step. Because step by step proceeding is better than jumping. Jumping is a risky in crypto because trading is not a joke we should have knowledge to get benefit from it but without knowing we can't get satisfactory profit. So learn before earning.

I think you need to add some details and more information and if you have the resource link is better to get more information to understand more the steps we do.

crypto market has much hipe among brokers however new one knows name and move in this market with out legitimate exploration and done exchange and lost their cash and gone from market.

• +2 1

Crypto currency trading or investment comes with risks indeed and many people jump into it without proper knowledge and get scammed at the end they get frustrated so what to do in the first place is to learn and gain enough knowledge before we begin putting money at risk and this forum can help for learning and knowledge,let's not miss the chance.

Cryptocurrency is always risky but always keep in your mind that without risk there is no profit. So before joining into world of cryptocurrency or trading, you should study and learn the basics things very well to avoid failures and making the risks less.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Yes it is the world of digital currencies and which has no strong base so the important thing is to gain knowledge and then take steps like in investing or in trading because it is not a real money and it can be lost at any time with a single mistake.

It not level advisable to recently skip into a touch you give birth to no indispensable knowledge of. Investing in any firm comes with consequence and you must be one who has belief in tolerant I'm sorry increasingly comes to him in a upright approach.

That's a very useful post. In crypto there's a lot of risks , maybe more than real currencies. There are many scam projects on the market right now and we all should be very carefull before investing. I beileve investing is always risky not just for crypto it's risky in real life too. We shouldn't invest something without knowledge otherwise we can lose our assets faster than a bullet.

• +5 1

Hi there mate. I agree that cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile and risky market. There are a lot of overrated projects which in fact don't promise that much but just got priced by hype. These type of coins can lose value in no time and they are very risky. 

On the other hand, good projects like ethereum, polkadot, chainlink, kusama etc, they are depending on some serious technology that is beneficial to the blockchain so although they sometimes lose value depending on the movements of bitcoin and the total market cap values, they always promise a better future for themselves. These type of coins are usually in top 30 in crypto market cap and you can check them there. Have a nice evening 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Investing in cryptocurrencies is always and will continue to be a risk, but if we never risk we can never know if we have won or lost and if we lose through mistakes we learn and move on.

• +2 1

Market of Cryptocurrency is volatile so it could be risky sometimes and It will be more risky for those who don't know much about the market and its volatility.So its better for all of us to learn about cryptocurrency properly and to get the basic knowledge about the market before actually taking part in Trading.You need to know about trading properly and You need to have idea about the expected profit or losses.Good Luck!

There is always risk in the crypto so it is very important to know how to control especially when you are ignorant.weather it trading or investments it always involves risk.it is good to seek for knowledge before investing or trading in yobit exchange and to begin investment its better to start with a small amount and keep learning and observe it is a friendly advice.

• +2 1

It is true, the best thing is to do the course of novice in the world of cryptomoneys with little money, if you lose that it is little money. There is plenty of study material on this forum and on YouTube 👍

Investing in crpyto currency is a risk.thats true.For those who do not know about investment, investing is much more risky. Proper knowledge must be acquired before investing.

Dealing with digital currencies and relying on them to achieve profits is a quick gain of money and also risks because you can lose all of your gain quickly.

Thanks buddy for the very informative post. We have to be very careful when investing in cryptocurrency because it is very risky. I hope those who indulge in cryptocurrency trading and investing know and accept the fact that they lose money. 

Every thing fill of risk if you want to good and want to success. Sometime we fear that of loss but in this we don't take risk. But don't fear of it and take rusk of investment. So with this you can earn. Risk is percentage of success. 

I believe that anything can possible in this business. so before investment and everybody have to research about that. if you ask me I don't invest mymoney in currency site

On 11/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

Doing anything without having proper knowledge may prove to be hazardous. In case of such critical forums, the risk is more confirmed.

Here you can face unrecoverable losses by losing collection of whole life. So, be careful while investing. I suggest you to learn before investing. Don't jump blindly. Contact the experts for proper counseling.

You need to know about price fluctuations, market trends, and market dealings. 

I think most us are find doing things like this most especially if such thing attach with benefits. Many of just jump into trading or any kind of investment without having proper knowledge, information about the investment by doing that we become victim. The only way to stop things like this before stepping into any investment or trade try and do research about the investment or trade, ask questions about it from people who have knowledge about it by doing this our capital will be safe...

• +2 1

Hello friend, you are absolutely right in what you publish, investing in cryptocurrencies carries a high risk of losing your money if you are not highly prepared for it, the prices of cryptocurrencies are highly volatile which means that you can earn a lot but also that you can lose everything in a moment...

• +1 1