When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

Just now, Tasneem said:

Yes I agree when I fIrst joined Bitcoin that was 3 years ago Iought it at a price of 3000 USD.

But let me guess, you never got any profit on your buy because you sold a coupe of times before the price rose.

My coinbase account says that i bough it in 2016, but i have traded way before that. I think most of them were from bounties back then. I bought darkcoin when it was $20 or something and it crashed right away and i lost and panic sold. Now it's called Dash because they rebranded.

I haven't bought any bitcoin i am new in cryptoworld. But i am thinking to buy bitcoin.. It is very profitable. The more the bitcoin price raise the more you will be get rewarded 

I started buying bitcoin back in 2017, although I have heard about it way back in 2012, but thought it was just some random internet coin that was not important. Also, back then it was difficult to understand, especially trying to figure out how to use wallets and addresses, it was too difficult and confusing, so back then I didnt even bother trying to learn how to handle bitcoin. As years went by, I kept reading news about how people were making some money out of it and I even created a coinbase account back in 2013, but never got myself convinced to buy it. It was until 2017 when I decided it was time to jump on the train and learn about the other cryptocurrencies and once I joined this crypto world, there is no going back, Its very interesting.

14 hours ago, Khan1 said:

I have not sold BTC because I am still a beginner here. but my friend shared his experience with me that he sells BTC cheaply because now BTC is declining.

He can be buying back again. If he had kept it the price is in good shape now 

Though I hold identified bitcoin since after everyone else 2012, I didn't suffer a hazard to good deal BTC via fiat until 2016, 
This was as of down buttress for FIAT to Crypto transaction in my country.
But during 2012 onwards, I am transacting bitcoin via other cryptos.
I am burden mining subsequently traded to btc afterwards, I am as well burden around faucets and bounties..

On 10/8/2019 at 6:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

The worst mistakes a new person could have done, I've done them all and I've done them at the worst time possible. I was observing Bitcoin's price and charts since March 2017 and I only found courage to buy on September the same year. My plan since that summer was to buy at some dip and it did happened in September 2017, when price went bellow 3k after the Chinese crack-down on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

So I bought that dip and this was one of the few correct moves I made. After that I did a lot of mistakes and while I didn't lose money and actually made a few profits, I lost every chance to profit by not just sticking to the plan. 

I started listening to day traders and made quite a lot of incorrect decisions, I managed to lose by trading Bitcoincash in November 17, I held for some days XRP and XLM and they were going down while bitcoin was pumping like crazy. At last I returned to my original plan and I dumped all alts and went full Bitcoin at 10k and held until 17k. After that I tried buying alts as I observed that they had started pumping and marketing like crazy but once again I did horrible mistakes. I got in and out daily in many coins and didn't actually hold them for a while, so I was losing every pump that was happening. These pumps were moves ranging from 10x to 100x. When I finally managed to start profiting I sent my original investment to my bank and traded cryptocurrencies that were dropping like crazy. I lost half my profits doing this and around March 2018 I decided to quit trading and sent most amount I made to my bank.  I was a horrible trader and after that I studied how to chart and learned quite a lot. Right now I hold a few altcoins which I bought a year ago and I still hold a few of the profits in Bitcoin. These are all profits that I have in crypto today. Sadly I can't afford to buy more, as I spent a lot these last two years for family issues and personal expenses which were unaviodable and I just hold with hope to sell close to the end of a bull-run. Lately I'm selling some alts too when I see them going really high, to manage to pay bills and I'm also trying to earn crypto from activities like cryptotalk. 

Edited by BTC Future

I do not bitcoin but rather earning from works or job inside the internet from forums and other activites by my bosses where they able to pay me bitcoin and i sell it to transfer the value into our local currency.

Dhhee tuhrr tho eyhg fyhc not hold them for long because I've exchanged it back when I made a small profit of $25. Obviously a stupid decision rygr tyhd fyhf drug 

now or the other day make a purchase in parts, the apartment is not worth selling, since this is not a reasonable thing I checked on myself, but not with the purchase of bitcoin, it's a pity.

Last year the end of the last year was a good thing to do you know now the price is getting higher and higher..

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

10 BTC??? Its means you have a greater funds with you. I think your story is bit interesting than us. I have only purchase for $10 first time and you have 10 bitcoins. It was a great amount if you hold till bull urn.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well, it was ~2017.

I wish I started earlier and I don't know why I wasn't pay attention.

Because I was very active on the web from ~2010 and yet I noticed anything related to crypto...

On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 PM, Genexone said:

I started buying bitcoin when the time I received an altcoins coming from the bounty campaign I joined in before in the ico project. Where the time it has been listed then decided to sell all of it, it was converted into bitcoin automatically. But in fairness, in your case 10btc was a huge amount if you hold that during 2017 it means you are reach now I think. 

Good for you because you already know Bitcoin in that year while the price of it is still low, well I'm still new here and earning so I didn't try to buy btc for now. 

I don't receive any go through in bitcoin, as a result I don't be acquainted with everything about the feel of bitcoin, with anticipation I will adhere at this point as a result I tin comprehend come into contact with about bitcoin.  thanks.

10 BTC is some bitcoin that I want to own. I am positive and very hard working with the goal of 10 BTC. I have 2 years to join and it doesn't have much bitcoin. congratulation. You are rich.

In 2018 is the year when I discover this crypto world. To be honest i dont have enough knowledge about it. And I dont even try to trade. This post helps me to know more.

I just started engaging in buying of bitcoins  I hope to get more profits when the market reaches it's peak level after the halving summit

On 10/8/2019 at 6:14 PM, Genexone said:

Wooow, this is really great 👍, I collected my BTC from Airdrops lol. i did alot of money.  I wasn't rich but now as a student at university i have a good amount of money raising everyday..

i have started in 2016. at that time btc price was only just $350. if i have purchased 1 only. how much i have got. but no body knows what will be the future.

I am new here and earn free coins. I prefer buying btc in low price at the market cap. I did not buying now btc because i am new here.

He saves bitcoin if not everyone likes to buy at a lower price .. Trade Forex platform from this year 2018...