When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

Back then I was still collecting bitcoin from several call sites, when it was still quite profitable, not for now and still studying business performance. I do my first trade after the gathering. The call is fun, not for now because it's not profitable.

• +1 1

I am new in this cryptocurrency and i have not bought bitcoin yet but recently i bought a lite and got a profit from it and i am thinking to buy bitcoin in near future. 

• +2 1

I just started buying bitcoin. The latter you buy, you may get a good value in the next few days or months. I think i just need to continue trading my bitcoin balance and get a good grasp of it when the value will skyrocket. The best thing to do would be to wait for the time when the value goes higher. The higher the value, the trading of bitcoin would be more essential.

• +3 1

Last 2017 when the price goes up and the bull run comes. First, i don't really believe in digital currency a money in virtual but i always invite me by my friends. So right now i still used and buy Bitcoins and still holding and trading my Bitcoins to earn.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Dear I want to tell you that I have not buy the bitcoin because I cannot buy it I am a poor man and the price of bitcoin is too much high. I want to tell you that I am earning bitcoin from this forum in term of buying the bitcoin.

I still haven't try buying bitcoin with my real money, I buy bitcoin using other coins that I earned. I just use bitcoin for holding because I am really willing to wait until bitcoin's price rise again. I am not really into trading and gambling because I really do not focus here in crypto.

• +1 1

Frankly, my friends, I never buy bitcoin and I do not have the financial ability to buy it, I collect bitcoin after getting it from this wonderful forum that gives me it in exchange for creating after posts.

• +1 1

On 4/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, Xantosis said:

For someone like me i still haven't try buying bitcoin with my real money, all i do is buy some (satoshi)bitcoin using other some part of talktoken that I earned here. I just use bitcoin for holding because I am really willing to wait until bitcoin's price rise higher. I am not really into trading due to lack of proper knowledge.

Dear it's good sometimes when I need satoshi I also buy it because now the payment here is not much while sometimes need satoshi for such profit and whatever I earn here I just hold it because we do hard work and it's not good to sell it now..

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

Dear it's good sometimes when I need satoshi I also buy it because now the payment here is not much while sometimes need satoshi for such profit and whatever I earn here I just hold it because we do hard work and it's not good to sell it now..

It is not easy to sit down doing same thing for 2-3 hours every day and end up receiving payment that is not up to $3 but the only thing is that it is much better than doing nothing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I found out and started buying bitcoin in 2015. You are very lucky that you bought 10 bitcoins in 2015, and in 2017, the price was very good. 

• +2 1

It was my first experience several months ago at the end of last year, as the market was very positive and a great indication of the continuation of the rise, I won good rates, but the amount I invested in was a not large amount, so I did not feel a great profit at the time.

I started working on this forum last year. Bitcoins were obtained. This was my start here. I got excited and started working hard to keep getting the rewards. I hope this enthusiasm is the key to bumper profit for everyone here.

• +4 1

19 hours ago, Xantosis said:

It is not easy to sit down doing same thing for 2-3 hours every day and end up receiving payment that is not up to $3 but the only thing is that it is much better than doing nothing.

Exactly we shouldn't stop working here I think if we keep work in this platform for more than a month and we keep all the fund in wallet then we will doing work here happily because when you have fund in your wallet you will work more to gain more..

• +1 1

My dear friend I am new on the forum so I don't know too much about crypto currency and its market all over the world.. I spend almost 3 to 4 weeks on the forum so I knows a little bit about it and it's trading all over the world.. I am working hard and try to get more and more knowledge about it so that in a very short period of time I become to understand it and make investments in it.. Till now I have not buy any bitcoin but wish to purchase it in future and will invest it and earn good profit through the coins.. 

As for me, I did not buy Bitcoin before because I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies recently, as the price of Bitcoin was approximately 45 thousand dollars and I did not have enough money to buy it, so I started working in the forum and won parts of it

• +2 1

I dealt in cryptocurrencies late and the price of Bitcoin has become very high and I cannot get one of it, so I collect the amount I earn from my posts and what I earn from trading in order to get my first Bitcoin.

Am a student I don't have enough capital or income to buy bitcoin so I only focus on the pay per posts to be able to earn the rewards of the bitcoin and talk token for the work done 

22 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly we shouldn't stop working here I think if we keep work in this platform for more than a month and we keep all the fund in wallet then we will doing work here happily because when you have fund in your wallet you will work more to gain more..

Yes and because I have hope that bitcoin will increase in the nearest future is why i don't mind the amount we do receive as well because i believe accumulating the coins now is in form of investment.

• +1 1

I didn't buy the bitcoin but I earn it from this forum۔it's great to collect it۔i don't have enough money to buy bitcoin and I am trying to earn bitcoin by working on the forum۔۔

I bought a year ago, I remember doing a lot of research, before thinking that Bitcoin was a scam, when I learned what Bitcoin really was and how wonderful it is, there I decided to buy, and today I'm glad I did.

I have never bought and sold bitcoin because I am still new here. Hopefully in the future I can invest in bitcoin and I see my friend investing bitcoin and it earns a pretty decent income.

• +4 1

Hello friend I think it is very clear that why the members are buying the bitcoins it is because the Bitcoin is the most popular currency and it's implications are really amazing and there is also some news that the Bitcoin will grow very possibly and soon we will see it it on the all other cryptocurrencies

Dear friend, I have bought Bitcoin. And I am earning Bitcoin through this post in Cryptotalk.  Currently, the level of Bitcoin is much higher.  The level of cryptocurrency harmony has increased tremendously.  And the demand for it is growing.  When the price of Bitcoin is low, I buy and hold the currency. When the price goes up, I can make a profit by selling.

I bought the Bitcoin currency a year and several months ago and then the Bitcoin price was 23 thousand dollars the price is low and I kept it and rose to 32 thousand dollars so my earnings increased dramatically and this was a wonderful thing I felt the trading process that happened with me and now I always make an investment

I have not bought Bitcoin yet, nor any other currency,
Bitcoin has become too expensive for anyone to buy.
When I gain good knowledge about trading, I will try to buy a currency to trade in, perhaps any currency whose price is lower than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has become expensive.