Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

KYC in some other ways become the hindrance of getting our profit, just in participating in the bounty campaign. Even form the beginning there no rules for KYC, since they knew that they're was ended successfully, all of a sudden they will apply kyc for those who want to receive their rewards token. Isn't really unfair?

It's certainly unfair, they must clear from the beginning but there is always a rule that campaign manager can change the rules anytime, so, manager have the right to ask KYC although if I were the manager, I would mention it from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I’m involved in some exchange bounties about 10 of them all demanding KYC(know your customer) which I didn’t mind tbh. However, you can’t withdraw the tokens you are awarded because they set up the minimum withdrawal to double the coins you were awarded in the bounties. So it’s pointless tbh. 

Hell, it's like get the free bonus free, you have to fly on the sky for make it your own, lol.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

21 minutes ago, Consignee said:

This is more worst, if you don't like KYC, it's certainly because you are caring your privacy or you are not risking your data to be compromised. Then how do you think it's a good idea to use other people data? I would see it as total fraud and discourage anyone do so.

IS it people aren't using duplicate accounts on Bitcointalk, but I agree there is a lot of risky. I would like to provide my data only to registered companies. I had provided KYC to Skrill, Paypal, then why not to these exchanges too. Of-course we can just edit phone date and so on to provide fake data too, but while loading funds or withdrawing to bank is impossible.

I have provided fake KYC in bounties since the ICO's are too fakers. You see some people are selling KYC data for cheap.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I dont ride some of this exchange sites technique, other site offers  couple of dollars just for you to give them your sensitive information, sample is passport, you are selling you own name just for 5 usd, you cannot guarantee your safety if the site will use your infomation on illegal purposes. So if i saw someone if facebook offering free dollars just for kyc i ignore them.

• +1 1

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

Just now, cryptosix said:

I have provided fake KYC in bounties since the ICO's are too fakers. You see some people are selling KYC data for cheap.

You must not, right? You are commiting fraud with them. Well, it's up to you how you see the matter. In bitcointalk, 80% people have alt account and they are cheating the bounty, that's why KYC is needed though but people can easily manipulate the KYC data as well, so no point.

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Yes that's true, but the not all campaign have that. But they have that rules, it is still unfair, isn't? That's why if you see that kind of rules in the campaign that manager can change the rules, well expect that there would be  KYC submission after the main sales.

That is why, 99% of the time, I only join campaign from reputed managers, they always provide enough information and clear everything at the beginning.

3 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

It seems like every bounty out is the same outcome except for a few out there like Coinbase which I got almost $95  out of it straight into my account. It’s called learn and earn. It’s still going I think. No investment needed but they do ask KYC verification process. 

It's not bounty, it's a clear "Submit your details and earn." Lol

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, Consignee said:

You must not, right? You are commiting fraud with them. Well, it's up to you how you see the matter. In bitcointalk, 80% people have alt account and they are cheating the bounty, that's why KYC is needed though but people can easily manipulate the KYC data as well, so no point.

That is why, 99% of the time, I only join campaign from reputed managers, they always provide enough information and clear everything at the beginning.

It's not bounty, it's a clear "Submit your details and earn." Lol

So I need to provide my data to unknown people and did you seen a thread where someone selling other people data. I am not doing fraud by not providing my details to the unknown exchanges.

If the exchanges are real then they should provide their details in public too.

• +5 1

On 9/30/2019 at 10:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, coinsbit and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

If the amount that you get from that bounty is big like more than $100, then i will do KYC on that exchange because there is the only way you can do to cash out your bounty coins. It's better than your coins stuck forever on your wallet. So your choice.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

9 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

If you want a reputable exchange that you like to use try to check (CMC) https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ this one of the trusted platform for finding a reputable platform in crypto trading industry, you can see the how many volume and the huge of their traders too. 

I see the majority is with Binance and Kucoin and now more are moving to Yobit also, People were now struggling with HITBTC and want ot move their funds.

Coinmarket displays fake volume fake data as per their wishes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Hitbtc is not good anymore to use because of its issues, weer most of their clients users are now getting worried because of this problems. So stay away from it which is hitbtc, so that you wont get face the same issues what others faced their. 

An exchange should be always same, not just like they come and go with bad reputation. Hitbtc might made a lot of money and planned to run away. They shouldn't  stop payments or withdrawals form Hitbtc, however they did and people don't have any trust with them.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Just now, lovesybitz said:

Before I like Hitbtc in fact during its ICO campaign I was one of their participants who promoted their platform but after years here in cryptocurrency I found out that their services is not good anymore and faced some issues and now still the same issues and became more worst. 

I too saw them in ICO's as people recommend to list their coin/token with HitBtc, but today here in forums reading a lot of bad things from them. I would suggest people not to use them for anymore.

Hitbtc should have some knowledge how to treat their own customers.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Do you know where hitbtc became damaged so much? overcharging their users for every transaction, think they are robbing users of their platform, then they don't care about users' complaints

No, I don't know and this will go off topic for the thread starter or we may be the hijackers for the thread.  They are robbing and will rob even more form the users. BTW did you put any money in their exchange  presently?

• +1 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Yes I put money to their platform before, but when I noticed that they're facing some issues like that I decide to withdraw since I know by that time they had already a high charge I I tried convert my money to ETH so that at least anyhow my charge was low, that's it!

I think you already withdrawed your money from them, since you had lot of experience with them. Did you submitted your KYC to them or how long do they request member to submit their KYC?

• +5 1

On 9/30/2019 at 8:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, coinsbit and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

As my opinion, You got cryptocurrency from wallets or miners, So almost every wallet needs KYC. It is good that wallet care for users privacy and follow AML policy. But there is no logic of KYC for exchanges. Becoz for deposit and withdrawal ,your final destination is wallet so peers and hashes can be easily found to confirm a chain of transaction that where it start and where it final.

Now you may have paper wallet option, but for paper wallet your final destination is also a wallet. So in short, there must not KYC on exchanges.

Hope you understand

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Yes, that already 3 years ago mate. But I never submit any KYC to that platform. Since I did not reach the limit of my withdrawal to them, but if ever I reach the limits for sure I am oblige to submit my kyc. 

So you are still holding with them and does the KYc depends upon the minimum or maximum funds? This is same type here where the company ask KYC for large amount .

• +5 1

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

So you are still holding with them and does the KYc depends upon the minimum or maximum funds? This is same type here where the company ask KYC for large amount .

Most probably yes.

If you do not hit the certain limit then they are not gonna ask for the KYC. But it's obvious that if you go with large fund you will cross the limit which means they wil ask for KYC of course.

• +5 1

You maybe right on this mate, But sometimes even you submitted KYC the payment still pending. Just like what I joined its been a months now I think 4 months now the token was still locked on my wallet though I comply everything they want. I don't know why they are delaying it so much, were if I am going to well their token in the exchange now it be total of 0.375btc approximately But below 1000 token had already distributed but more than 1k token are not yet given so far and my token in which I will receive from them was 13500 token.

These sucks. Have you tried to raise  an issue against this in BitcoinTalk. There are no point to hold for that long. May be these people are not into giving the coins back to you. 

You should be considering to create an scam accusations against them if you have not done it yet.

they are implementing delaying tactics so much.. I hope we are not getting of topic now.

Creating an scam accusation aginst them will help you a lot. If the project is legit they will not risk their reputaion in bitcoinTalk community since that is the biggest curstomer base for any crypto project till now.

I hope this forum become one too soon.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

but do you think it will work if I do that mate?

I have seen a lot of issue was resolved rapidly after creating the scam accusations in there. Good projects do not want hassles. 

I am not sure about your one since I have not much info but if you can create a good topic with providing evidences and proper information then you will get good response, that's what I hope.

27 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Most probably yes.

If you do not hit the certain limit then they are not gonna ask for the KYC. But it's obvious that if you go with large fund you will cross the limit which means they wil ask for KYC of course.

That's good and I don't have much funds as large investors do. Giving KYC is a big problem with Government in these days as they are scamming money and forcing us to put in Banks. I saw in an ICO where they asked only an identity card for KYC as which country they belong to. Does this is enough in KYC processing? or do we need some more like passport?

10 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

You gave me an idea with this things mate, In fact, cryptokram was also one of the participants of this project that has been ended up a couple of months now He also completed submit his KYC but like me He also in waiting. 

Here is the board you will post the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

And here is the topic to follow the formating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Good luck to you two.

6 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Does this is enough in KYC processing? or do we need some more like passport?

It depens on the ICO with the things they ask.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, robelneo said:

they are more safe to do KYC than on ICO,

Yeah comperatively but no one is safe at all. We have witnessed exchange like Coinbase compromised their clients data. But I do agree here that with ICO it's risky. Some of them gone away with their clients data and seemed like they came for it actually.

especially if the platform have a good reputation in the market. 

Talking about the reputation - I did not hasitate to give my KYC to Binance and Kucoin coz I know they are in good hand. However it's not easy with most of the exchanges.

15 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Here is the board you will post the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

And here is the topic to follow the formating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Good luck to you two.

It depens on the ICO with the things they ask.

Ok, that could be seen when it require to submit KYC. I think everyone has different KYC acceptance as I already submitted to 2 or 3 ICO's of a voter card and got verified.

2 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think everyone has different KYC acceptance as I already submitted to 2 or 3 ICO's of a voter card and got verified.

I did give my information to some of the ICOs back in the days. It's something you do not want but you are bound to give it to them because you know there was a potential.

I am glad that I am sobar now from those days.

1 minute ago, Sakkievt said:

I dont trust any entity,so if you dont like giving out such info then dont do it.

It's easy to make such decission if everyone would do that then we would not see any complaient.

Edited by xBDT Script

Nobody loves the KYC procedure, the more it guarantees nothing. Even if you passed KYC and the exchange was hacked and your money was stolen, there is no guarantee that you will be returned because you were a verified user. That's why I don't think KYC is necessary. It gives me nothing. And I just don't like to spend time at KYC

• +1 1
  • +3 1