Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 24 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I don't like them at all. I think all transactions should be completely anonymous. But on the other hand, things like money laundering can be partially prevented by that procedure.

If you have ever uploaded your data to the network, then most likely you can find it in the public domain and do with it, which will not work without your participation. I think there is nothing to be afraid of, especially when it comes to some kind of exchange.

• +5 1

These days cant trust anyone, have to give our personal info all the time and KYC requires proper ID. But truth is they never keep our ID's 100% safe. Thats y I like exchanges like Yobit, HitBTC etc as they don't ask for them.

• +5 1

If u need to do KYC keep to a minimum is best. Try ones without KYC first to see how secure they are. Then maybe join one big exchange with KYC that have good security.

Im not a big fan of it.in the past you hear a lot of hacked Exchanges, where the Hacker sold the data on the dark net.keep your data safe

I think that KYC is a good measure to protect our account from theft and also provides us with safety for our money in the platforms

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

It has its advantages and disadvantages.

The main disadvantage is that you would no longer be totally anonymous and you do not know if your data could later stop on other sites

And the advantage is that if the exchange offers services where you have to trade with third parties, it is easier to have a support system that ensures that the rules are followed

CZ needs its platform to have optional KYC for some of its functions and mandatory for sections such as P2P, which is free trade between users.

i dont like these exchanges who required some legal documents or do kyc.i always prefer to join decentralised exchanges.DEX

waves or binance DEX

yobit is also great exchange i am using it for long time. its simple in design and fast in withdrawal and deposit 

Passing KYC for the exchanger is a bad sign. Either it is stealing your data, or something else. Many cool exchangers do not require proof of identity. It is not profitable for them for 1 reason - there will not be many clients because there are few people who want to upload their documents.

I bypass such projects, IMHO KYC should only be held on those exchanges that have already been tested by time, such as Binance. Or you can find people who are ready to sell photos of their data for the passage of pussycats for money.

KYC, I don't like it at all, cryptocurrencies mean privacy and exchanges and any website based on blockchain technology should do the same, not ask for mandatory KYC.

I don't like KYC either, considering that isn't safe to give your data to pages that create new airdrops and give 10 dollars to fill the Kyc. I think I could only do it on a very recognized page, but I would never totally trust. 

The KYC system is a double-edged sword, I feel that you have security when the page asks you for the KYC verification, because it means that it has data from all users and makes it more serious, but at the same time it is bad that they have your data , if the payment becomes a scam, you can do anything with your data

I hate them. I never sent my passport scans to any of these guys and I am grateful that I didn't. They get hacked constantly. I don't want my passport scans to be sold on darknet.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

What happens with the kyc exchange is according to it is safer but anyway there are many scams and it has many regulations.

I think that part of the initial idea for crypto transactions was to protect your identity, now it is becoming very common to use kyc in many sites, I believe that in the future it will be a requirement in almost all sites that cryptocurrency exchange is made

I do not like very much the exchanges with KYC, because there are some that are very tedious at the time of making them due to the amount of processes that you must do. But I have had to do KYC sometimes because it is one of the rules to be able to withdraw.

• +5 2

Hell nooo! That's why I'm using YoBit. It's easy to use, has a huge variety of cryptocurrencies and most importantly it doesn't have KYC verification.

P2P Bitcoin or Crypto exchanges do not hold your money, they simply act as an intermediary so that you can contact the buyer / seller and provide some basic tools to make your trading more secure.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png