Trading And RIsk Management - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

There are many risks from trading an investing  in the world of cryptocurrency, especially for beginners and their excessive rush to make a quick profit without regard to the degree of risk trading require intelligence in analyzing and studying the target and anticipating the degree of loss in order to avoid the risk that the novice may be exposed to in this field.

Risk in cryptocurrency is high and trading has high risk too, So you need a lot of knowledge. The price of crypto coins and tokens can jump up 2 times in a week and falls down more than half in one day. You must be persistence and abide your strategy, So learn how to manage your risk and money.

Thank you for this informative post this post will help is lot in trading and also that will generate the skills of getting out of the traps that is made ny the scammers ,and we can enjoy the earning ny trading and by daily posting.

If we want to get into business, we have to do it.  And for those who want to work, it's important to understand what the risks and disadvantages are and what the pros and cons are, where grandparents can work small amounts until the damage is minimized.

It is important for those who want to enter and work in trading to understand its risks and disadvantages and its positives, where grandparents can work less until the loss is less, success is far from me  Way.

Risk management is a very important topic. We need to make sure that we learn all we can about risk management and also control our loses. It is not about how to prevent loses but how to manage loses and turn them into profitable trades.

No profit method is devoid of risks, but when we talk about trading, the risks can be reduced by learning technical analysis and adhering to strategies and moving away from feelings and concerns while trading, we must also not rush to take any step and we must always increase experience to reduce committing mistakes .

In my opinion, trading needs experience and time to reach success. We must give advice and get to the knowledge we need to increase the profit.

The majority of people are trading without any knowledge just do like others do and they fall in a many of problems, so it's very important to know the risk of Trading and Don't lose your money easily

• +1 1

Dear Fellow, you raised an good topic. Everyone knows that trading gives lot of profit but no one notice it s bad side the risks in trading. The links you shared gives all knowledge about risks of trading. Everyone should go for trading after full knowledge about coins rates up and down the right to buy and sell.  Lack of knowledge about trading face failure.

People only wants to earn they don't like to learn and even they don't know learning develop the potential to earn, i have seen many people who like to be millionaire over night they should learn at first about msrket , trade, exchange price determination of Crypto and only come for trading Crypto..

Thanks for sharing us this informative topic. This is really a good information for all new coming members. They always ask lots of questions about this issue. I think you they will face no problem after this topic.

In my opinion, if you want to trade then you have to get experience and knowledge about trading then you will trade with more profit. And if you start trading without experience and knowledge about it then you will get a huge loss when you invest in it. So please be careful.

Yes, my dear friend, we must have strategies so that we do not lose and use supervisors for this purpose, and we must strive to gain information, not just money.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Not doing trading is not a fun it is a very difficult thing but if you have knowledge and experience about it it can be a fun for you but for me it is not a fun because I have lost my amount in it because I have not proper knowledge about it and like this I invest my amount and lose it so be careful.

I don't have any idea about trading or investing here on this forum. But i think doing trading here or investing is may be risky for those specially who are new here because they don't have any experience about it so that's we face failure, so we should do experience first then do this trading or investing.

Dear you are right trading is the best for earn the more. Many people work on it and they earn the more money from it. I also working on it but i my signal information is weak so i lost many time in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

i am new in this. i do not know about the trading and its investment. so i want to start the working on it. anyone help me to guide the working on it. i hope you guide with the better way. best of luck with happy earning.

Thank you, dear, useful article. In general, all this leads to the member receiving sufficient knowledge and experience because it is the basis for trading and trade, and also be patient. Profit is possible and loss is possible. The financial market must be read well.

Thank you, my dear friend, for this article. It is very good and useful, and I know some people who have had a lot of problems and debts, but wrong investments that have led to their bankruptcy, so we have to be careful when making an investment.

• +5 1

Yes, I totally agree with you, all the people here are bewildered by the advantages of trading and the great profit to the extent that they do not see the great risks that may cost them what they have, so thank you for this useful participation

Thank you for trying to help and inform us. Trading is not only about earning money and being wealthy, on the contrary, if you are a trader, this means that you are liable to face many obstacles and risks, so that, i wish all new traders be able to understand and avoid these risks.

hello friend thanks a lot for your kind information trading is the basic step to take profit from any platform and we should read the money on different platforms and risk there is a risk to invest money to buy some things with the value of is increased or not this is it is can we should first of all we should learn about trade and then he will able to invest anywhere

• +4 1

Trading needs to set a good plan and take advantage of the big price changes
Buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high
We must also be careful, pay attention and benefit from the experiences of others

This was really helpful. Getting to know the risks before you plunge into something is important. Same goes when investing in cryptocurrency. Thanks for this valuable piece of information. 

You published very usefull information.Ine can be benifitted from ut a lot.Thank you for this usefull cintributiin ti this forum .Keep it up it will be helpfull for newbies like me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.