Trust wallet - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Light.btc

Trust wallet

I'm using Trust wallet and I can really say that wallet is amazing! It is really convenient to use and it is associated with Binance that you could transfer from wallet to exchange real quick. Also, it's security is top notch and I haven't experienced lost of balance with that wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the best wallets for cryptomonedas, is very reliable and secure because it is supported by the Binance exchange, is a wallet that supports a hundred coins and tokes has been my wallet for a long time and I have never had problem

The Tastor Wallet is very good. The transaction here is a safe place to stay. If you work in this forum, you should know it better. It's a very trusted wallet. It's all used, your currencies will be safe here.

Trust wallet is one of the first Ethereum wallets to support all its tokens,it is operating with ither 14 coins as well.There are more than twenty thousand tokens supported .It has built in exchange which allow to trade token via dApps.

Trust wallet is a very good and superb wallet.It is not only secure but its safety is also very good .It's very easy to use.It has multiple exchange money system .Trust wallet also gives a good and tremendous exchange system to all the members using it and also has a multi currency system. 

In my opinion, my friend, I think that the Trust Wallet is considered one of the best wallets in the world and I rely on it to save my digital currencies and I advise everyone to use it because it is a reliable and proven wallet and we need in our work and it is one of the best wallets in the world. Thank you my friend.

Trust wallet is one of the unique method to save your money and you can transfer your money from one to another. It having the unique features and it is one of the best thing. Now one can use it easily and people also trust this wallet to secure their money. It is beneficial to all people and so they are all Carry the trust wallet. 

Yes I suggest to all the people to carry trust wallet in this way it contain many beneficial feathers and contain cryptocurrency. One the other hand we can say that it is a cryptocurrency wallet. We can by any thing by this and we also save our many secrets by this method it is very comfortable to all. 

Yes I suggest to all the people to carry trust wallet in this way it contain many beneficial feathers and contain cryptocurrency. One the other hand we can say that it is a cryptocurrency wallet. We can by any thing by this and we also save our many secrets by this method it is very comfortable to all. 

People who work online use wallets  to store money .Some wallet are online and some wallet are offline .Trust wallet is an offline wallet and it is very secure wallet because it installs as a mobile application, in mobile. Trust wallet cannot be used without the user's key and it must require need to use trust wallet.

Trust wallet is more famous in all over the world,because people are familiar about its use and as it is obvious from its name it is secure and trusted. Its is a great wallet and more famous from the other cryptocurrency wallets.

I appreciate, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because trust wallet is a very good wallet,I think it is very useful, secure and wonderful wallet then other wallet,many people use this and like it.

Oh yes..!! Trust wallet is very secure and very good wallet they provide protection of my money... And best wallet for cryptocurrencies. I personally use trust wallet. I recommend every one use this wallet. Thank you. Have a fantastic day.

• +3 1

I have used a lot of wallets..But there was some defect in the them.Some were not secure and some were very slow.

Trust wallet is  the best ones are the best one.I am using it myself and i give you the same advice that you use it.It is secure ,fast , easy to used. 

• +3 2

Off course I like this app because it is a trust app. People's response is also very good and using it is also very easy. You can do this easy transaction and also take easy bit and save your account too. 

Sorry from my side.

I didn't heared about it .First time  i am listening its name .

After researching about it and checking its reviews, it would be known that there is a very good wallet. It has a lot of features.I am going to use it .You should join it.

the only reason I don't like this wallet is because it was made only for phones and there is np pc version of the app , I never felt comfortable before using the phone in trading or to store my currencies in a wallet there since working on pc is much easier 

for this reason I use Myetherwallet instead of trust wallet

• +4 1

I would say that, and in fact it is true that the Wallet of Faith is one of the most secure wallets on the market that deals with binaries.  Its security levels are very high and very advanced. Crypto Wallet called Trust Wallet, when I was trying to withdraw my earnings from Yobit Exchange site, a friend of mine informed me about it, but with good reviews everyone here is giving me a try soon thanks  I can.

Trust wallet is an essential wallet of crypto currency .It hold over all personal keys and all data of users.It is a good crypto wallet which support various currencies with full security and stability manage our keys with full potential .It is a good wallet of crypto market due to its high rating.

I think the most splendid and Glorious platform is called Trust.this is the most secure platform.the most important thing of this platform is it's highly update security system and privacy system here your Crypto assets remains safe and secure.i personally use this platform and enjoy it's remarkable features.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, yes Trust wallet is very safe wallet and also very secure wallet in the crypto world. In past everybody use myether wallet but now lots of people now using trust wallet because Trust wallet are very safe and easy to use, that's why people are like Trust wallet.

Trust wallet is one of the best wallet in crypto currency trading in digital marketing .trust wallet is also available for android users .trust wallet is very secure and easy to use .trust wallet is allowed to download and doesn't procure anything when you use it ..trust wallet does not hold and control crypto.it just give the users access to use it  .its a productive wallet i recommended you to use it .it will help you alot good luck 

• +3 1

Thanks for your opinion but I prefer yobit wallet is the best for keep your money safe and easily trsnsduct.

There are many wallets in the digital market that you can trust but don't trust us, which we have used once.

I like to deal with this wallet a lot because it is from the security of the wallet that it is possible to deal with it because it is very easy to use and distinguished and its work is very wonderful. If you invite someone, you will get some of it.

• +1 1

I've talked about trust wallets before. It is a very popular wallet at the present time. Most people use this wallet. It is a very safe wallet. Newcomers can use this wallet if they want. You can use this wallet for almost all purposes. And all types of tokens can be exchanged through this wallet. Another thing, after creating the wallet, you must save its private key

• +5 1

There are many types of wallets in goggle playstore. All of them are good.But among them my favourite wallet is trust wallet because of many reasons. It supports multiple currencies. It also supports ERC-20 and TRC-20 tokens. It has high security system.