Trust wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Light.btc

Trust wallet

The Trust Wallet is one of the most secure wallets because it belongs to the Binance platform, and because it is a decentralized wallet, it is one of the biggest competitors of the Myetherwallet wallet.
Trust Wallet features:

A very secure wallet because it belongs to the Binance platform and is decentralized and available to all
It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and Tokens, and allows you to have full control of your private keys at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

The crypto wallet now supports on-wallet staking, allowing users to earn rewards on supported proof of stake (POS) & delegated proof of stake (DPOS) tokens. Users who would like to avoid crypto mining or Bitcoin mining can now use Trust wallet to earn rewards with regular app updates to support more tokenised cash/stable coins/e-money and cryptocurrencies, whilst users can buy Bitcoin/buy cryptocurrency directly from the crypto wallet with a wide range of payment options available.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Actually trust wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet. Now most of the people used this wallet. I am also using this wallet

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best.  Because it is very safe and affordable.  It allows you to easily invest and trade crypto currency.  From now on you have no fear of losing your crypto currency.  You can undoubtedly trust the Yobit wallet.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:48 AM, dua fatima said:

Agree with you Sir,

My trust Wallet is Binance i never faced any problem when i use. Binance is good for me.

I also suggest Binance, binance wallet is very trusted and world wide popular with its great features. Binance is good for every one.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Trust wallet is my one of the best and most used wallets. I love its live price showing features even for the latest coins or tokens. It supports multiple coins and tokens and prefers the decentralized network for the operations. Actually its the best. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

By realizing the document, you will know, keep your trust in credit card can be a very guarantee credit card. It will be a general credit card. I personally use credit card to this approach. Documents do not suffer any difficulties. It's always credit card card.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I trust the trustwallet a lot. Cause it's really safe and secured. The best thing is that it supports a lot of coins and tokens and it's the best thing for a trader. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes binance published trust wallet app which is very useful app for erc20 tokens and also some altcoins. trust wallet is best for sending and receiving token easily. also dapp available on trust wallet.So it is very good wallet.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

As per my recent and most use of wallet i like binance wallet, i feed it binanace is very secured and trust wallet and its UI (User Interface) is also very easy to use for every new users.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I think accept as true with wallet will be a tremendous pockets. Since it is relatively an awful lot stable and secured. Too severa people utilize it. That's why it's far fine.

• +1 3

O think the trust wallet is better than the im token wallet, since I think the trust wallet has more erc 20 tokens on their Network be than the im token, much faster and light weight. But the im token has a more desirable design layout than trust

• +1 3
  • +2 1

38 minutes ago, birdtesa said:

Blockchain may be considered a agree with portfolio since it is 88% stable, you are doing no longer fear nearly your commissions, conjointly empower you to ship and get cash ...

People (like me and the autor) using non-custodial wallets like Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, Coinomi....... doesn't like to store our cryptocurrency in wallets like Blockchain or Coinbase for 2 main reasons:

- they act like a bank, your coins are in their hands, not in yours so you don't own your privates keys

- they are limited in the number of coins and tokens  they can manadge

Trust wallet is anonymous, decentralized, only you own the privates keys, it can manage hundreds of coins and tokens.

Cryptocurrency are supposed to be financial freedom. If a company store your coins, where is the financial freedom??? Leave Coinbase and Blockchain, use non-custodial wallets.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, Hasan943 said:

I think trust Wallet is Coinbase. Coinbase is one of the best wallet. Every people trust Coinbase Wallet.And I am also love this wallet.

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I am also love this wallet .

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 2:14 AM, Light.btc said:

The Trust Wallet is one of the most secure wallets because it belongs to the Binance platform, and because it is a decentralized wallet, it is one of the biggest competitors of the Myetherwallet wallet.
Trust Wallet features:

A very secure wallet because it belongs to the Binance platform and is decentralized and available to all
It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and Tokens, and allows you to have full control of your private keys at the same time.

Thanks for your information. But I am using yobit wallet. Many peoples suggests for yobit wallet. Yobit wallet is also popular wallets for crypto currency. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yeah, Trust Wallet is indeed good wallet. I prefer trust wallet for my erc20 tokens. But for my bitcoin I still prefer coinbase. If you need Wallet For Your ERC Tokens I would recommend Trust Wallet. 

• +2 1

I have a trust wallet, and also use myetherwallet to store ERC20 tokens. I think trust and MEW are decentralized wallets with the best security protection under Support of both binance and ethereum.

I like Trust Wallet, it's really good, I appreciate it, and I really value it as a coinbase wallet. It's super secure with security layers and I love it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

44 minutes ago, Siam Khan said:

This is a good wallet. I downloaded it from the store but I've used it a little but in my opinion it's one of the best and best wallet apps

Yes i use it everywhere, but for airdrops i still choose MEW

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Science2 said:

I will introduce trust wallet. I know Trust wallet is a very good wallet.it also very secure and profitable wallet.i suggest you friend you can use trust wallet.... Thank you bro...

Trust wallet is a perfect wallet. Because I am searching about trust wallet then I got trust wallet is really trusted. This wallet is secure and safe also.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Trust wallet is more secure wallet as binance and coinbase is. You can receive your tokenized money into trust wallet. Trust is a new generation wallet with high security  

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

On 2/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, Soaib khan said:

Trust wallet is very good wallet but i using blockchain wallet as a my primary wallet in future I planing to shift on trust wallet.

I used to manage my BTC in Blockchain wallet until i had issues when switching to a new phone. Precisely, the issue was related the scanning the QR code. Since then I have moved to Atomic Wallet in which I manage and stake a wide range of coins and tokens.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, Soaib khan said:

Trust wallet is very good wallet but i using blockchain wallet as a my primary wallet in future I planing to shift on trust wallet.

I used to manage my BTC in Blockchain wallet until i had issues when switching to a new phone. Precisely, the issue was related the scanning the QR code. Since then I have moved to Atomic Wallet in which I manage and stake a wide range of coins and tokens.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1