West coast strategy - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehmetsonmez

West coast strategy

Hello, I have been using this program for 1 month.  I saved up to 100 USD paying for a stock exchange called IICNCDE.  But no transaction is allowed in that stock market.  What can you buy and sell.  Nor does it allow to send to another wallet.  Anybody who can use this program and withdraw money please help.  When I enter the stock market, china also gives an error that it is closed to use.  Please help me with this

Screenshot_20200131-140050_One UI Home.jpg

O my God you are facing big problem. Actually I'm not use this kind of any app. Actually this kind of app fake or scam and I hope you got back your money and please don't invest money this kind of apps.

• +1 1

I used this app before, you will be to send your coins only to their wallet, and the fees are high, they are 0.0005 bitcoin, I received an email from the support team, I will search for it and I will tell you about it 

• +1 1

I really don't no about this app but you give this information us when I use but some of members give the information so I think this app is not good to use and they says its take to much high price of fees for transaction and I observe this fake app not iam not sure so do some own research then I give any reaction with this topic

I also use this apps bro. But can't withdraw from this apps.I think this is not good apps. I have to uninstall this apps. I think this apps are scam brother.

But i am not conform.

I have been used this app past.you will send their currency only to their wallet then the fees are high they are 0.0005 coin.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:11 PM, mehmetsonmez said:

Hello, I have been using this program for 1 month.  I saved up to 100 USD paying for a stock exchange called IICNCDE.  But no transaction is allowed in that stock market.  What can you buy and sell.  Nor does it allow to send to another wallet.  Anybody who can use this program and withdraw money please help.  When I enter the stock market, china also gives an error that it is closed to use.  Please help me with this

This app is scam I been using this app before there is no withdrawal system there when you transfer you funds they get freeze or cannot be traded its useless I deleted that app they no paying for some reasons.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Oh, I know about it, because I've heard someone mention it once, I know it's good and worth using, it's not a scam. Please trust and use it.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:11 PM, mehmetsonmez said:

I really don't have any idea about this, but this are the challenges that's faced newbies while they are depositing somewhere they don't know

I already used this app. i earned 0.05 BTC which is minimum withrawal amount on ICNCDE. but you must send this money from OFC account to Asses Account. Thats the rule to withraw your money on exchange. but when i try to send my btc between theese 2 account, my btc's doesnt shown up. i mean i cant click to set my btc's to send. 

so surely a SCAM. i already wrote to support with e-mail and they didnt response for 2 weeks. so i deleted the app , and i suggest that to all. belive me that i really worked hard and searched it to claim my 0.05 btc

Love You All ...

I have been working this app from December. Now I have earned $50 and withdraw it to my ICNCDE wallet. I can withdraw it directly to coinbase account when I reach $100 Because high withdraw fee. So I suggest you continue working on the app.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:11 PM, mehmetsonmez said:

Those people are scanners they are not paying people. I have about 200USDT in my asset wallet they are asking me to top up before I wildraw. Dont waste your time brother. 

Screenshot_20200215_023131_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I hope you get your money back and please do not invest money in these types of applications. My you are facing a great problem. In fact I do not use any such app. In fact, this type of app is a scam or scam

On 1/31/2020 at 4:11 PM, mehmetsonmez said:

Oh Bro you have been in a big trouble. You should have beware  from these.

My brother, I never advise you to invest in the sites before making sure that they provide all the ways through which you can transfer money because some sites do not support this or do not support some countries

• +1 1