Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

@Mike1515 There is a lot of work to we have to put work and so we need to follow some of this great strategy so we need to work and be good in, there are so many people out there we dont know the right token or crypto to use in withdrawal and so they most of the time have huge fees while withdrawing from the account and so they spend a lot of money , you can change with trx or even ripple but I think ripple is better it will work perfectly

• +3 2

I actually do exactly how you have stated it @Mwangi< I usually transfer all my earnings to ripple and after that I always make sure that am making some good profit in the investment box,you can be rich in the investment box if you are wise,but the truth is we need to really be careful

• +2 1

I advise that the friend that to have less commissions in any exchange is to change your btcs for the litecoin currency since it usually has low commissions and its transactions are usually fast
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

There are a lot of people out there who use different types of wallets but I think if any of us here use Yobit then your advice is good for us so whoever needs it can benefit because of your advice if they use it.

Thank you for doing this topic, it is very helpful for new ones who are just starting out and do not know where or how to withdraw their money and how it will affect the rate by wanting to withdraw that money.

• +1 1

yes you're proper also we are able to use xrp, litecoin, all are accurate and have low fees thank you for sharing have a very good day

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Yes, there are many currencies that have low fees, and it is possible to exchange them and withdraw to a wallet or other platform such as Litecoin and Tron

Its all relies upon your wallet and trades , you should simply little research on your wallets BTC trade rates , for yobits' situation that is the smartest choice and I might want to add that absolutely never go with the expectation of complimentary trade Ads.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truly, numerous individuals understand the significance of changing over bitcoin to another money to direct withdrawals on the Yobit stage, on the grounds that bitcoin withdrawal charges are high.

I Also Withdrawan Money From Yobit And I Want To Say That You Should Not Withdraw Big Crypto Such As BTc Or ETH You Should Use LTC Or XRP For Withdraw It Has Very Less Fee Compared To BTC.

You canister switch over your every satoshis to a muted attach importance to cryptocurrency. The withdrawal fees of litecoin is extremely take away compared to other coins and litecoin has slight fees and you tin altercation your satoshis where bitcoin has top withdrawal fees. consequently kind enthusiasm for litecoin.

Many people don't know how to reduce bitcoin withdraw fee on Yobit. The best method is converting bitcoin to another coin in order to conduct withdrawals on the Yobit platform. Best way is withdraw by using litecoin.

Everyone is here to earn and if we spend all our earning on fee then what we will earn so we should exchange our coin to other courncy which have low fee to withdraw it will be beneficial for us to get more earnings on low fees

Thats the first one , you can also use trx and also to work and put together everything working powerful its really its a wonderful working and building that most powerful we need to keep on going and build and putting the right use for it , but ripple is what keeps on going so its really important we keep on putting the right effort , we have to know what is right right now is XRP that is the most important one.

• +1 1

That's right, if you want to withdraw your income from yobit, you can first convert BTC to another altcoin, you can change it to XRP or LTC, the two cheapest in my opinion are LTC. Litecoin has the lowest transaction fees and there are no restrictions on withdrawing it. XRP is still given a maximum withdrawal limit of 22 XRP.

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 5:32 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes that's right j also would advise newbies not tk withdraw bitcoin from their yobit wallets when they wantvto transfer to an external wallet. Bitcoin fees are more expensive, why not use XRP ot litecoin as they are very cheap.

it is needed for new comers when they are withdrawing money from yobit.as we are getting bitcoins at the wallet please use to trade with TRX and withdraw that.XRP may be also a better but i used to TRX that for less fees. i faced the same thing when i did my first withdraw.

Bitcoins withdraw fees is very high.  So i suggest ltc and waves. Because ltc and waves withdraw fees is very low. That is. 002.  So when anyone withdraw btc, he can exchange it with ltc and waves.  

Yes friend, because when we draw money from yobit in BTC, then we pay more fees then other. Because bitcoin have more value and more price then other and take high price charge from drawer. So if we select an other coin then the price of draw can be less. 

• +1 1

The withdrawal expenses for bitcoin in yobit is much higher,so it is better for you to convert over your bitcoin to some other expected increasing currencies because the the other like XPR,  LTC had cheap fees.

Thank you so much buddy! I am a beginner and these kinds of informations will help me a lot .  I was really searching for some informations like these so that i can avoid difficulties. You people are so supportive.

Yah, thats true, trading with BTC is not a good idea because it has a huge transaction fee in yobit platform. so you better choose any currency will lower value such as XRP and DOGE, I prefer more the DOGE because it has lower value and there is a huge volume on it.

You can exchange money in many medias but litecoins and ripple(XRP) are the best mediums to exchange cryptocurrencies. It has nearly zero fees of deposit or withdrawal. 

By the way thank you all for sharing these recommendations with us.

Thank you my friend for this advice, for me I always work to convert bitcoins into US dollars, and withdraw it to my wallet in a perfect money bank, where the fees are only 0.2% low.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I don't know about withdraw  system because I always do withdraw to my brother because I have no experience about this . But thanks for this .

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Thank you so much dude yes you are right that btc has very high withdrawal fees with respect to other cryptocurrencies. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Till now i wouldn't know that which coin has less withdraw fees. 

Could you please elaborate that which wallet is best to withdraw XRP coin from yobit? I'll thankful for this.

• +2 1