Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

In fact, you are welcome to share this important information with us.  I think don't forget to think about withdrawing it because it is a real platform.  Your money will never go anywhere.  You need to focus on your work when you want your money.  But easily withdraw it to your wallet.  However, you can use your wallet to secure your money.

5 hours ago, John Pernia said:

My favorite of course is Waves. I think, Yobit should use the P2P method for buying or selling cryptocurrencies. 
What do you think about it my friend?

I always preferred top value altcoins along the line considered XRP first for insignificant withdrawal fees, owing to the fact of its speedy transactions confirmation compare to top coins while some times LTC. For preserving and maintaining my investment value is USDt. They're my favorite for making transactions @John Pernia wave coin is a potential coin that in nearest future to fall in top 20 best performing currencies by CMC ranking

Edited by Guru2050

it is required for new comers when they are pulling out cash from yobit.as we are getting bitcoins at the wallet kindly use to exchange with TRX and pull out that.XRP might be additionally a superior yet I used to TRX that for less charges. I confronted something very similar when I did my first pull out

All newbies should use this tips for withdraw from yobit exchange to another account or in your wallet that is good for the less fees for withdraw you said right that in bitcoin fees is high to withdraw

Thanks for the suggestion. I heard the litecoins also provide less fees. The bitcoin is very famous on the crypto currency exchange, that may the fees are high. I prefer to use wallet instead of direct conversion to usd.

My dear friend we know that the fees of BTC is so high. So as you saying that use an other way to withdraw money. I will be use another wallet which is safe and have minimum withdrawal fees. I will try the system that you mentioned here.

I use the way to exchange the BTC for TRX that only charges about 0.30 cents in the transaction and it is very good since if we compare with the price of the fees in Bitcoin, it would be an outrage that is charged for shipping and the fee it's super high, so you have to find ways to lower this. 

Yes we should convert our earning money into the XRP or LTC because these currencies have the less transaction fee than the BTC therefore we should select these currencies at the time of any transaction. 

Hello deerFor me what i am doing is converting it to RIPPLE because RIPPLE fee is not that high, unlike withdrawing using bitcoin the fee is really high, and in crypto every coins matter so goodluck to us.

me too. i also used xrp to widraw funds as it has cheapest fees, many member must know this to save money because some just convert into usd directly, we can use wallets to send xrp then convert into fiat currencies. and not directly on yobit.

Edited January 31, 2020 by ram007

• +5 1

For me what i am doing is converting it to RIPPLE because RIPPLE fee is not that high, unlike withdrawing using bitcoin the fee is really high, and in crypto every coins matter so goodluck to us.

there are so many alternative on yobit if you think Bitcoin Fee withdrawal was too high, As you said XRP was good option but not all exchange or wallet have this. Try another alternative like Litecoin, .

Well my friend thanks for this useful information sharing with all of us. When I'm withdraw my money I'm using your instructions and hope to pay less fees. 

Some suggested that litecoin has the lowest withdrawal fees but I don't think so. Xrp is the one that have the lowest withdrawal fees. but if you will exchange to other coins like XRP, LTC, ETH the withdraw fee will be very small.

Thank you for this important and new information.  We must pay attention to the operations that we will invest in order to get the most of the available profits .. I wish you good luck

It'd help alot my friend. I know that before but it's go8ng to help the new one's arriving here Yes it's true that bitcoin have more transactions fee. And most of our balance is deducted as a fee. So first convert it into XRP or LTC. It have low transactions fee and your most of the balance is withdrwan. 

Thanks for your valuable and useful information. I never withdraw my coins. But I want to withdraw my coins very soon. So,your post about withdraw is much helpful for me. 

Most people use ltc for withdrawing. But ripple requires less than ltc and .5 ripple is like 25 cense and that is very low and it's fixed. But as the price of ripple is growing, so soon the fees will also increase. So we should take this limited opportunity.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Hi my dear friend, bit coin fee withdrawal was too high and desired wallet from yobit then convert it with other coins . this is very helpful.

Even other currencies have lower rates than xrp, for example dash or waves, although in the case of dash its price has increased but the rate is relatively low, in my case when I am going to make transfers if the TRC20 network is not available in USDT that It has no commission, I prefer waves or dash.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youve shared great information for new comers as most of them don't know about the fee of different currencies. Suggesting them to convert their currency first from BTC to any other having low withdrawal fee is really helpful step from seniors like you. I too haven't made any withdrawal yet but I have already made my research on it and I'll withdraw through LTC which has 0.008 dollars fee.

Thanks for sharing nice information of withdraw process

you can withdraw your earning of this platform from yobit account 

in yobit account withdraw your money in litecoin because it charged less fees and on the other hand if you withdraw in btc then it charged more fees