Create your own token or coin. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  All the tokens they created have already been sold they will run now and continue it.This is a much better site.

Yes, my friend, it is a good and useful work for all of us. I am learning here and more time to gain experience in working here. I hope this will succeed and progress well and this is wonderful.

It's is a good idea to create new coin but as we no it is very difficult to do so and we know there are lot of coins that have value when estimated in the crypto currency exchange market as the programing is not easy and who are to make use of the coin is the major problem

We cannot create our currency or our token so easily, it requires a group of experts and programmers, in addition to having a large budget to enter the cryptocurrency market.

In fact, my friend, when working in cryptocurrency trading it depends on my graphical analysis of currency movement. And so I work while trading a certain currency. And I cannot rely on a specific thing. I like diversifying between cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Creating a Cryptocurrency blockchain is not an easy task, and there are a lot of risks involved in the development of a blockchain. Even If we got to make a coin or token to run on any reputed blockchain, there's a less chance that people or the investors would be attracted to our project and invest on it, even Cryptomarkets has high competition, and it's very difficult to get listed in exchange and being able to trade the tokens.

• +4 1

Sorry from you, or I understand what you mean exactly
Can you add some information to us?
Let us benefit and benefit all of us
Thank you in advance.

No dear creating our own coin is not easy we should have alot of knowledge and also money to .but I think no one will invest alot of money because it can go into loss.

Hello my friend to create a specific currency or symbol You must experience in order to obtain a successful currency and the person who works to manufacture it must work within the rules on it because it needs a lot of money where 20 thousand dollars without subscription fees so you must be careful not to lose money Thank you

• +4 1

I believe that $20000 is a large sum of money to spend in order to build your own coin; however, you would need some programming experience, such as java, phyton, and c++, in order to do so. I hope this has been of assistance to you. So I think the person which come to this platform for the seek of money they can't   afford such a large money. Good luck with your posting.

It is good to see people interested in creating new cryptocurrencies, but if these cryptocurrencies do not have a good project and I do not think they will succeed in the future, so try to focus on the project before creating a cryptocurrency

• +1 1

I do not recommend in this field the creation of our own currency is not feasible at all and it is very expensive in addition to that you need to pay money to buy bitcoins from the Ballachine platform to support your currency and issue it to the markets in the market, which is certainly not feasible.  Huge thank you very much

• +5 1

I think that in this process programmers and experienced traders interfere, and I believe that the currency is a collective product between the two parties and both are important and the project to create a cryptocurrency is a wonderful project

• +4 1

Token or coin creation costs a lot of money and not only creation of token or coin but the maintenance of them. After that one will then look out for investors which are not easy to find. One may gain or end up losing everything that was invested. It is worth trying but one has to understand the risks involved very well. 

If you want to create your own cryptocurrency then you must have good knowledge about cryptocurrency technology you must have good team for promotion because marketing is the main thing for your success and definitely you must have good investment because when you provide liquidity you must have good amount

• +1 1

Hello friend you are right we can create our own token and coins at this time the value of Bitcoin is increased every day this is a digital currency currency and that's why we are not able to make our own coin the value of our coins is not reached towards the Bitcoin so we should take benefit from the Bitcoin at this time

• +1 1

We sure that have a enough knowledge about the creation of new coins it takes a lot of investment to launch your own token and it is not easy creating a currency is not an easy thing to do its requires big funding and experienced team to make sure it is successful 

Hello my friend that the mining process needs a lot of money and expertise in order to be worked on and the person must have enough money that is not less than 20 thousand dollars because if the money is low the percentage of loss will become more than profit and that will lead us to failure

I think it needs much expertise and wealth.If it is possible it will take time and group effort.Its not the field of interest for a member like me.As I am here to learn and earn some thing.

Yes it is a good idea to get token instead of coin .

Coin programing has no importance.so creat token which you a lot to get more benefit and profits.

Thanks to all of you

If we want our posts to be successful, then to make our topics very popular, we should use more knowledge in it and we should creat our own topics.

• +1 1

Creating a coin or token is good but we have to remember that it is not an easy task to accomplish because you will need the likes of concrete background about cryptowold, programming skills and experience and most importantly which is huge capital.

Creating a coin is a very interesting and innovative matter. Its would be great if someone can do that. But this would recuire high programming skills, proper knowledge on cryptoworld, risk taking mentality and a proper back up plan. In a word its a very complex process 

In my opinion 

You need more than دولار 20,000 to unlock your token.

Plus you are not sure that your code may be managed by other people so I think it's a big risk 

Think before you do .

• +3 1

For creating a new coins or tokens, you must have to a expert team for programing and also have enough knowledge about blockchain. You need capitals too. So i think creating a coin or token is a complicated matter. So i don't recommend it to anybody specially for newbies 

• +2 1