What do you know about digital dust? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What do you know about digital dust?

I know nothing about digital dust, very few people do so , they are trying to work as hard and put everything in one place and sometimes its not working so its better to understand it in a very different perspective, I will look for it again and see what I can get

hi everyone  I am new in crypto currency  system  that's  I don't  know  properly about  digital  dust I need suggestion  from everyone  and specially  seniors  to know  about  this matter . 

Really,I have not knowledge about digital dust but I think this is scammers.There were many scammers are staying with internet and its called digital dust.

I also have lots of questions about dust. What brings it to my wallet and what should I do, I use a hardware wallet so I don't worry about dust, I trust it and trust my care.

Digital dust would seem to be the antithesis. The fantasy of digital sensor everywhere like smart dust,neural dust,gathering dust:data,media and loss.

Conventional behavior was not to pay attention to these small numbers in your wallet, but this is no longer possible with the advent of dust attacks. Most people do not notice dust on their wallets and rarely ask about its source until now

They send a few babies into it and begin the process of dusting a large number of addresses and then start tracking. Digital pirates recently realized that Bitcoin users do not worry about these small quantities displayed in their wallets

I already read an article related to some data compromised and there they used the term dusting. I think its the same as i read before. That's really dangerous to see that hackers can do something like this too. Exchanges are not safe too..

To my knowledge smart dust is also digital dust:
  Smart material is a generic term for substances that exhibit special properties, such as smart metals or smart liquids (a liquid that can be hardened immediately without immediate change, while undergoing electric current).And this is the best feature thanks to everyone. 

Some time online platform are hacked by hacker. It is one of the dust site of online platform.morever some small currency is too bad and its are called online dust.we must avoid this.Many time i saw this kind of online dust.we should be more careful about this kind of fake Platform.         

On 1/29/2020 at 11:14 PM, Loly said:

Something strange happened to me some time ago, when I noticed that small quantities of a cryptocurrency had arrived in my wallet, which did not exceed a few cents.  I was amazed at this, and upon researching and exploring, I discovered what is called digital dust.  A Dusting attack is defined as a new type of malicious activity in which hackers attempt to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of currency to their personal wallets and many Bitcoin owners believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions  Unfortunately, this is not true.

Did it happen with you like this?  That is, to have currencies link you to your digital wallets without knowing their source? 

Is this dangerous as I read it? 

How do we avoid the risks of this phenomenon?

Hello dear friend.  How are you. There are a number of people up to their portfolio a number of currencies, but they do not know a source and they avoid the question about that this is the digital dust.

It is worth noting that a number of digital portfolios have combined a kind of protection to inform users in the event of a Dusting Attack, and the process is clearly marked and identified as suspicious.

Well you can create more wallets, and store your majority of the coins there, and the wallet you have, dust as you say, come in, let it come in and accept it gratefully, and enjoy the money. Try cold wallets, they are the best I guess.

The largest part fill with don't become aware of the Dust in their wallets and not often raise about its source. Until recently, the existing activities was not to recompense awareness to these slight sums in your wallet, but with the introduction of the Dust attacks this is no longer possible.

On 29.01.2020 at 23:26, steve197 said:

that's is very strange.

the same happened to me yesterday and i was wondering where it did came from.

actually I didn't have any idea about it

what do you think i should do to protect my wallet from this kind of attack? 

Actually i donot know about that, maybe it is starnge, although we follow the rules and make my wallet as hardware form , but that make me afraid also

I don’t know about that it is a digital dust I know only this that it can be changed into currency 

smart dust also digital dust

Smart material is a generic term for substances which exhibit special properties, such as smart metals or smart fluid (a fluid which can instantly turn solid without a change in temperature, when an electric current is passed through it). 

47 minutes ago, Mijan0 said:

I also have lots of questions about dust. What brings it to my wallet and what should I do, I use a hardware wallet so I don't worry about dust, I trust it and trust my care.❤

The meaning of bitcoin having a public ledger means even if you are using hardware wallets, your transaction are public so your public wallet address is public too.

Some time i also get some coins in my wallet but i didn't pay attention to these digital dust. In my views have no importance. So i ignore them. But as you said it is very dangerous for us. 

It is good that you have shared this knowledge with us here, I think the best way to avoid such this is not to respond to the coins send to your wallet, no any attempt if removing them or withdrawing them just put eye on them for some days or contact the admin for solutions because when you make any attempt that is when they will view your navigation and do away with your money 

13 hours ago, Dersence said:

It actually happened to me once, but after I was hacked after someone deposited some amount of Ethereum into my Mythovaratel, he withdrew some coins in his wallet, and I realized that the deposit was made by him by collecting withdrawal fees.Thats it.Thanks to all.

It has always happens in some of my wallet, this is kind of strange especially you will see it will be labeled scam.and which is quite questionable

As digital dust begins to break out of failure in Bitfinex and Tether, analysts are looking for clues that bitcoin prices may move to the next step. Many believe that recent events are bearish, and the immediate reaction to the cryptocurrency market on Friday and the FUD media storm appears to confirm this.

It is believed by many owners of the first digital currency globally Bitcoin that their identity remains seriously protected and safe from attempts to penetrate and steal and see their transaction, but unfortunately this misconception with the spread of the digital dust attack.

In Binance you can convert any small amounts of cryptocurrencies that are digital dust into the famous platform currency BNB and use them in the trading fees you make on the platform.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:49 PM, lifelline1262 said:

It has always happens in some of my wallet, this is kind of strange especially you will see it will be labeled scam.and which is quite questionable

If you already suspect my advice can be stopped before it's too late. because if you already know one irregularity will lead to another bigger discrepancy, it's useless if you invest.