What do you think about using cryptotalk mobile app? - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

What do you think about using cryptotalk mobile app?

Hi bro,there no official cryptotalk app .so dont use any app in this regard.there is no app for this purpose in marketplace

Mathelda.j

Do you have permission from the admin, at least you tell the admin that you have created a cryptotalk mobile app, and whether you have tried and tested it so that there are no bugs. 

• +1 1

This will be very good my friend,  if this app is lunch then we cryptotalk Users will find it easily to be working without any stress I guess. But anyway if anyone have the intention to create a cryptotalk Mobile App then he/she should consult the admin. This is will be great actually. 

Cryptotalk Forum does not have its own app.  So we will not download any kind of app, if you download any kind of app then you may be a victim of scam.  We are able to access and work on this site in a very nice way without the app.  As a result, no app is required for this site.  And if the authority of this forum created the app.  Then they must announce it.

Thanks my friend, I have not used it yet because I am waiting for confirmation that it is free of any privacy problems by professional programmers, thanks for your care

The cryptocurrency application helps us to increase our knowledge and by using it for our good work we can earn from here and here we can work in  easy way.

Thanks for creating an application for cryptotalk. That will make easy to use cryptotalk. We can enter in cryptotalk within a click. But is this application safe for use? Make sure that it is safe for using and none can get access to our crypto talk account 

Dear I cannot use this app and why you created this app . Sorry dear and I will download official app of Crypto talk by Admin. I cannot use others apps . And hope that we will see in early app of Crypto talk.

On 29/1/2020 at 11:06, Atique said:

Usemos la aplicación móvil cryptotalk. Creé esta aplicación hoy. Enlace de descarga: http://app.appsgeyser.com/10187681/Cryptotalk

I honestly like the website better. I like the forum itself, for me the application lacks more lightness, besides I have not found any app that is official, I just think, the idea of an application is very good, but it would lack more development.

Actually official app have not launched still now when this will launch I will use this and I will install because working on a site is tough compare to an app. But we should to just official app by recommend to moderator or admin .

• +5 1

I did not try the application, but I work on the forum via the browser on the mobile, I find that working on the web browser is more comfortable for me, But I will try the app later.

• +3 1

I will not download or use your recommended application of cryptotalk because it is not launched as officially. I don't know what the setup and data set have your application, so I don't want to take risk in this matter. But I am waiting for the application launched by officially.

My dear friend, this is one of the most beautiful suggestions that I have seen regarding encrypted conversation. Creating an application for encrypted speech will facilitate and speed up work for members and increase those who wish to join it

• +1 1

I have no idea about app that use for crypto if crypto already launch plz suggest me.If not launched yet I request for this crypto management this is necessary and easy way of working.

I think that this is a good app for those who do not have the ability to communicate on the forum using a computer because they do not have it.  

Well, why would you go and create a cryptotalk application when there are moderators in the forum, you are just a member like any other member, so there is no need for you to take the responsibility of creating an application to be used, that work is for the admins of the forum.

Crypto talk app is very helpfull app for new traders. Who dnt have any information about crypto rules. So new trader easily learn the cryptotalk and our question ask the senior who is already add this cryptotalk platform

On 1/29/2020 at 7:06 PM, Atique said:

Lets use cryptotalk mobile app.i created this app today.download link: http://app.appsgeyser.com/10187681/Cryptotalk

Dude I don't know about any app that it is good at work or not because I have not heard from anywhere . Also maybe there is some privacy issues so first we will sort it out and then we'll use it

• +2 1