I would like to invest in crypto - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

On 10/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

Investment is a very important part for the crypto trade so you should be very careful about the investment otherwise you can loose your money. As a beginner you should gain much knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading and then you should increase your knowledge everyday. If you want to be successful in the trade, you should have much knowledge about the trading. Moreover you should take an idea about the price of the crypto currencies and then invest your money in the right time. 

• +1 1

In my own opinion I think it is a very good decision to invest money in cryptocurrency.  Cryptotlick is a popular forum. Many people work on this site and can make a good income. I think if you invest in this forum, you will definitely get a good profit.  You will get many benefits by investing money. Thank you.

Investing in the Crypto Currency helps us very much than the other. Investing is the good thing that I have ever used. And it is Just Like a Gift That's why it is called the present of the Today.

We do not have to sleep at what time, we have to work for free, there is just a little hard work at the beginning of every work when that work starts but there is no difficulty, so we should work hard with the bus 

20 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

You are right my friend but we also need to remember that to succeed in this investment one need good knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies if not he won't be able to know coins that will give him good profit after sometime of holding.

In order to invest, it is important for everyone to have experience and knowledge of the crypto world.  If one does not have any knowledge and experience in the crypto world, he can never benefit by investing in the crypto world.  Investing is like a success, and you need to know everything to make this journey.  You need to choose a few good coins and an exchange site to invest.  Then you have to invest for a long time.  As a result, one day he will get a high return.

Frankly, I did not start either. But I suggest you start with a small amount. So take small steps. As you make a profit from your investments, reinvest and grow your business. Also, I wouldn't recommend starting without learning the basics.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

In order to invest, it is important for everyone to have experience and knowledge of the crypto world.  If one does not have any knowledge and experience in the crypto world, he can never benefit by investing in the crypto world.  Investing is like a success, and you need to know everything to make this journey.  You need to choose a few good coins and an exchange site to invest.  Then you have to invest for a long time.  As a result, one day he will get a high return.

That is why I always want to be close to senior members like you because being with you have made me learn many things so far and due to some of your posts that I have come across i have been working tirelessly to make sure I make myself proud in this forum. Now I also learned that we need good knowledge because that is what will give us good tips on the right coins for good profit.

14 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

That is why I always want to be close to senior members like you because being with you have made me learn many things so far and due to some of your posts that I have come across i have been working tirelessly to make sure I make myself proud in this forum. Now I also learned that we need good knowledge because that is what will give us good tips on the right coins for good profit.

Crypto works in this forum to gain knowledge of the world.  You can learn and learn a lot by posting in this forum.  You can follow many topics and posts of senior members.  You will see the market of all coins and be aware of the information of all coins.  You will find all the updated information in the crypto world at cointelegraph.com

The best option to invest will always be btc, it is my personal opinion, but you can also invest in a crypto with a value below $ 1, when the btc rises, that type of cryptocurrency always multiplies its value, that would mean doubling your investment, I recommend that in coinmarketcap they look for the cryptos with the best capitalization that cost less than $ 1, there in the graphs you will notice their activity, many promise, for me good options are XEM and XLM

If you are new in the field of crypto, you must first look at the currencies and some projects because the currency in which you will invest in it you have to be familiar with its project to know the extent of its strength, then after that choose the appropriate currency 

• +5 1

I suggest you that you create account on yobit and invest crypto and take profit i also invest yobit fourm and take profit in daily basis yobit give profit daily and weekly base in different coin and different conditions 

On 1/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, Cleaner said:

Crypto works in this forum to gain knowledge of the world.  You can learn and learn a lot by posting in this forum.  You can follow many topics and posts of senior members.  You will see the market of all coins and be aware of the information of all coins.  You will find all the updated information in the crypto world at cointelegraph.com

You are actually right on this and that is why I choose to work alongside senior members like you so that I can acquire good knowledge and experience that I will use to begin a full career in cryptowold because I see that only with good background someone can succeed here.

Yes now it's a best chance for a very huge profit to invest in these days because bitcoin are growing very rapidly along with etherium and some of alt coins are also pumping now such as uni, polkadot and BNB.

You have make the best choice dear, investment is the best way to become successful but you need to be very careful on the site and the coin you make your investments with make sure your investment are made when there is low in the price of the coins you wish to invest so that you can have a better income as a gain

I firstly want to say learn all skills and got experience of trading  .  i advice to invest in trading this is best to get profit   .  its very risky to trade but it is really amazing  .  

51 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

You are actually right on this and that is why I choose to work alongside senior members like you so that I can acquire good knowledge and experience that I will use to begin a full career in cryptowold because I see that only with good background someone can succeed here.

Brother, why do you always talk about senior members?  You don't need a rank in the forum to be a good expert in the crypto world.  If you analyze all the data and markets in the crypto world, you will understand everything after a while, and gradually become an expert.

• +1 1

If you are a beginner and you want to invest i prefer you to get some knowledge of trading because as a beginner it is difficult for you to invest and in result get a success you want. I k ow it is not difficult to get a skill of trading and then invest. 

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Brother, why do you always talk about senior members?  You don't need a rank in the forum to be a good expert in the crypto world.  If you analyze all the data and markets in the crypto world, you will understand everything after a while, and gradually become an expert.

Nice explanations  @Cleaner and i also think  no one need to think  about  their rank here because  for creating  good quality  post here every  one get same payment ..  Apart from the payment   its good that you need to have high  qualified  knowledge  about crypto world for future earning  and opportunity .. 

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice explanations  @Cleaner and i also think  no one need to think  about  their rank here because  for creating  good quality  post here every  one get same payment ..  Apart from the payment   its good that you need to have high  qualified  knowledge  about crypto world for future earning  and opportunity .. 

Everyone is paid equally in this forum.  You don't need a rank to be an expert in the crypto world.  If one regularly knows all the information in the crypto world and does research on the market, he will gradually become an expert.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

Everyone is paid equally in this forum.  You don't need a rank to be an expert in the crypto world.  If one regularly knows all the information in the crypto world and does research on the market, he will gradually become an expert.

Its true brother  @Cleaner Because  when i first entry on crypto  world  then i didn’t  Have  any idea about how to work  in this forum as well different  thing..  But from that time i start to follow different  blog related crypto world as well discussion  different  thing  with expert  member.. 

if you want to make some investment you should gather some money and choose and exchange and deposit there and start trading as soon as possible

This is a good decision mate. If you want to invest in crypto you need to have much knowledge about crypto and market also. Always research where when how to invest. Gather knowledge and skill for it. Take advice from seniors. And be careful of of investment. 

dear that is a decent choices to do you should to contribute cryptographic money however please check market before contribute , and get some great data before venture and afterward choose what way to follow. Venture in the same class as any on the off chance that you don't comprehend the speculation place, the outcome is a misfortune.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

You want to invest in crypto and the best way to invest in crypto is to trade.If you trade then you can make a lot of money nowadays because crypto prices are increasing day by day.So if you invest in the crypto trading sector, you can make good money.

It is very good idea if you have decided to be investing in cryptocurrencies, but before you start investing on crypto you need to get better knowledge. 

• +2 1