Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Yes it is true that it is true and true is true, but if we pay attention and how the currency system works is clearly visible and we can easily identify that they have scumper.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Yeah every time coin double sites come and go, and like you said they pay for there users from other persons investment, and when they get all moneys they want, they close there sites and they stop paying and we lose our moneys, i have also get scammed once.

I think this kind of scam is very scam and I hope no one will be a victim again, since just what I've said it is very common. Don't trust anyone that will offer you a deal that if you accept those deal you will get a huge amount of profit or your money will get double, it is best if you work really hard to achieve what you wanted, than choosing the easy money where you are not really sure what will happen to your money.

Very correct this sites or platforms don't last long because they take from others to give to you then what happens when there is no one to bring to the system again then problem arises and the system dies with people loosing their investments. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, thanks for this advice. I doubled my money once with these sites, but they double your money once and take money when you try again. They are deceitful people who pay money the first time and then take money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right my brother.  If we have knowledge that how the coins and currency sites work than we can not focus on the legit sounds and make the decision according to our thinking and we will stay away from the scammers because we know every information about real sites and also about trading. 

• +2 2

I have also experience engaging with coin doubler or cryptodoubler. And you need to do is to make a deposit first so that you money will double in just instant. But it is a bait almost all coin doubler is a scam after i made a deposit the site gets my money and i can't get it back anymore.

• +2 2

People that claim to be doublers feeds on the greed of people that are not satisfied with what they have. They come up with schemes and ideas that would double your savings or earnings into double of what it is withing a ridiculous time in a miraculous way. These schemes are ponzi schemes that are designed in a way to make you feel like you are gaining but in the real sense you are . What they are actually doing is that they collect funds from others to give you and then they pass it on as there is no legitimate source of income . You should appreciate the little that you have and invest wisely.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I never dare to lose my time for looking for those scammers  that's  they cheat people  to double  bitcoin  . Thank you for  this publication  for the benefit  of the members.  There is no way to double  coins than risk in gambling  

• +2 2

These currency doublers are actually use this doubling trick to grasp the new members and trick them into their plans. And this is that way in which mostly the new members stuck and it is very difficult to save yourself. They will leave you when you will provide your credentials to them happily.

There are parts if individuals out there that are keen on your coin so all the better you can do is to guarantee that you don't out your coin on all stages that vows to twofold your coin aside from you are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt of the stage you are managing. If not you ought to figure out how to simply jeep your coin in your wallet and not be avaricious about making it twofold. Likewise figure out how to twofold this by figuring out how to exchange Crypto resources on forex stages.

Thanks for sharing .Actually I never trust people and never trust on the things .this is just a scam nothing else .I never even try to double my bitcoin by investing it .

Yes . Doublers are in numbers out there , they come  on any paltform to scam with you . Most of the targeted platform for those people are facebook and relegram who make fake promises with you that he can double your coins . I suggest you to avoid them there is no such policy to double your coins. Make your coins safe in your wallet don't be greedy . These are scammers they can run with your coins . 

You are very right dude as these currency doublers are just scam they gives the offers that attract more people and then they trapped these people very easily. Many experiences leople says that you must avoid these kind of sites and people. I advice all beginners that you must avoid them and do their hardwork to get a good money without scamming.

Let's be realistic.
This offer makes  no sense at all!
Therefore, the likelihood of being a liar and deceitful is high!
Such an offer should not be deceived, so we can participate in it and lose all of our money.
Our investments should always be rational and thoughtful, as deceivers are everywhere.

There are parcels if individuals out there that are keen on your coin so all the better you can do is to guarantee that you don't out your coin on all stages that vows to twofold your coin aside from you are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt of the stage you are managing. If not you ought to figure out how to simply jeep your coin in your wallet and not be ravenous about making it twofold. Likewise figure out how to twofold this by figuring out how to exchange Crypto resources on forex stages.

This is the good post about stay away from currency doubler its obslutly  right that we should stay away because its harmfull for us if u have more accounts u cant manage is and may be block your account so be carefull and sray away like this problem

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

Dear @DreamStage well explained by you the term scammers by sharing the link.

Yes we must try to stay away from such kind of scammers to safe our money. 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Everyone knows that those guys are scam. There is no way that someone would double money for you and this is because the market is not anyone's friend. You stand to lose at some point. So don't give anyone money to trade on your behalf. Learn to trade yourself and do what has to be done.

They will just pay you at first just to attract more inveators but when they collected many money they will be gone. It is very impossible for that to sustain their profit offered. 

Yes, my friend, there are some sites or platforms that work in the field of investment that offer you a profit of 50 per cent and more, thus raising or doubling your capital easily, but beware of these platforms because they will be directed to you immediately or for a short period of time closing the platform and your money inside it or preventing you from withdrawing your money and feeding them to you Thank you  is yours

There are a lot of fraudsters who are stalking our money, we have to beware of them that they make large profits in order to attract our attention to work with them. So I have to say, beware of that. You can detect them by checking the mechanism of their work and the percentage of profits that they provide.

Yes is it true its sound legit and makes sense, but if we pay attention and have knowledge of how the coin system works the deficiencies are clearly visible and we can easily recognize that they are scammers

Dear is an important topic and we can learn about many things from your our senior members.it is a matter of great concern and and aware from those sites and people which said that if you invest one then we back two which is not possible basically they are scammers and offer you a double amount if you invest their site. So be careful and to avoid these doubblers which want to make you fool. 

I had no idea about this. Thank you for this information. I had invested in one platform that runs with ponzi scheme. I just realized i lost my money now. Now i will be aware of it.

• +1 1