What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

No dear it goes too much high in a some day of passage and it would go quite more high than in the year 2020. BTC now becomes i think the most powerful digital currency in the world.

Well talking about btc price in future is like prediction and we were right about predicting the price of BTC in 2020 as it is 2021 the BTC price is not at its peak and everyone is shocked at higher demand of digital currency so far

• +2 1

Speculations are mere gambling, no one can predict for sure what are the prices going to be. For example, you have Bitcoin , the last month it was around 28 thousand Dollar and now it is around forty thousand , no one expected that , and when it reached 35 thousand some people expected that it will suffer a dumb and retreat back to 25 thousand, but the market went against all expectations and that is the beautiful and scary thin about it.

• +1 1

I figure he will skirt 30,000 dollars, particularly with the moving toward equal parts. I figure he will accomplish the having esteem since his appearance. Individual BTC installment upgrades within 2020 and also advantage increments being multiple times from the end utilizing this schedule year. Within crypto world the necessity support.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't think so that price of btc will be like 2020 . I hope that it will change and will definitely increase. Because in the last year it was low due to the Corona virus but it is hoped that it will increase in the near future to a good extent  . It would not be like last year. Thank youuu!

No I think the price of the bit coin will increase more and more than the 2020 and in my opinion its price will become double till the end of 2021 and I expect that its price should increase in the future as it is spreading all over the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think crypto currency is going on peak in the last of 2020.

Crypto is one of the famous and expensive money earning platefarum so its value is grow by grow in the last 2020.

Here it has started in 2021 and the price of bitcoins has violated all expectations. It has reached $ 40,000. I expect that in the year 2021 it will cross the $ 100,000.

• +1 1

Well, in 2020 the price of Bitcoin was expecting to cross 20 thousands dollars. That was also increased to 30 thousands in the last of December. Now it has reached to 37 thousands dollars today. And it is also expecting to cross 100k dollars in 2021.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

From what i've observed bitcoin should pass up this 2020 due to the fact the fee of bitcoin is risky and bitcoin is the #1 coin within the market as of now i assume. But because of the new crypto currencies which might be coming bitcoins rate may go up or be solid or move down...

I think its price will be very high because it was very low at the start of 2020. But by the end of the 2020, the price had doubled. Its price will increase significantly in the coming days and it is estimated that it will cost more than 100k dollars.

People are invest more into bitcoin. Bitcoin is already pumping, and I believe Bitcoin will will reach $20000 per BTC this 2020. Because bitcoin right now is showing good movements and signs, but still this is just my calculation and i based the price on the movement. So hopefully it will increase the price in this year rapidly.

The price analysis of currencies is not just a guess, it is based on a deep study of the market movement. I am not a good cryptocurrency analyst but I believe Bitcoin will continue to rise this year.

So brother, this is not a big question that you have asked. Everybody wants the price of bitcoin to increase day by day.And most of all, these drug investors who have invested in it keep praying that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise day by day so that they will not be harmed, so I also want bitcoin to keep their price rising.

• +4 1

Last year we saw Bitcoin bitcoin reached $14000 without any event but this year is Bitcoin halving. It means there are very high chance Bitcoin price will touch $100k. I hope Bitcoin perform this year very wel

• Useful or interesting 1

yeah mate Halving is in 2020 so whoever says bitcoin will not make a huge leap is dead wrong. The discussion shouldn't be "will bitcoin go up in 2020" it should be more about how much it will go up. I am not a person who says numbers like $50k or $100k here and there because I do not believe that type of increase is easily done. People do not realize the amount of money required to make a 100% jump when the price is close to 10 thousand dollars, sure from 100 dollars to 200 dollars was easy because it required very little amount of money but when it is from $10k to $20k it will require heaps of money and we do not have that kind of money in bitcoin world right now, sure we can but not right now. Hence, I feel like the max we will reach will be $15k at 2020 and that would make sense than you have imagined.

In my opinion, Bitcoin has reached a very dangerous stage, I hope that people invest intelligently, because the matter has become at a stage that may bring misery to many

I have just stumbled on this post and it made really happy to see how many things have changed since this post have posted and how BTC is still growing more and more i have loved reading people comments on this post but now i'm wondering what the price of BTC will be like in 2021. 

Edited by Emma james
  • +3 1

It has been seen that the price of Bitcoin is increased too high in the last of 2020. It was 5000 dollars in rhe start of 2020 and reached to 30 thousands dollars in the last. So it clearly seen that the price has increased 6 times of the price that was before.

After the slow growth of Bitcoin in its first 5 years, it started to grow rapidly year after year
This is due to the high demand for its use by ordinary users, some companies and countries, and Bitcoin has proven high quality in trading and safety, so it will be of higher value in the coming years.

• +1 1

Dear you have seen the price of the bitcoin in the end of the month. Bitcoin has increased to thousand of dollars. In this year 2021 the rate of the bitcoin is 64000 dollars and it is continuously decreasing day by day. People are buying it and holding it for a long time.

This is very informative question thankyou so much asking this question.if you ask point of me so i say that next comming year bitcoin price is increse and postive solp show.so i purchse the many btc coins.