What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

The truth is, I think that in December it may be worth $ 12,000, it is a calculation that I make but we have to hope there is, and be reading news as in cointelegraph

I think that bitcoin this year will have a price that fluctuates very little but will close the year on the rise and breaking the resistance it has at 11600 and its price will take off and next year may be the one with the highest growth of bitcoin

I think Bitcoin will hit $ 11,000, the year is just a short time away, and cryptocurrencies also suffered a sharp drop during the Coronavirus pandemic.   

From what I have observed, bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and I think that bitcoin is the number 1 currency in the market as of now, so it is very likely that this currency will rise in value.

The volatility of the market is so unpredictable that we could not deduce when the bitcoin will rise or fall. What is certain is that due to the coronavirus crisis, many markets have fallen and therefore the economies stop, which is not convenient for us investors. It only remains to wait as the year ends.

On 28.01.2020 at 20:16, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

I can't tell you anything about the rise or fall of bitcoin. Since all the predictions about him did not come true, it is difficult to reason about him. I want to know where did you get the information that ETC will only grow?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, the cost of bitcoin rises step by step principally and I think in 2020 it might be comes to $15000. Since bitcoin is unsteady and relentless also. Bitcoin is the loard of digital currency. Also, its worth efftect all the crypto market. Also, in 2020 its esteemed siphoned and for us it has an extraordinary oppotunity gor getting healty benefit through contributing on bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For my bitcoin will end this 2020 with a very high price, bitcoin was affected in 2020 as the world was "paralyzed by the Covid-19 pandemic", however it has been recovering and will end with a fairly high price

• +2 1

I think that by the end of 2020, bitcoin will grow to 12-15 thousand dollars. it may fall, but it will reach a maximum of $ 9,000. I hope for its growth, of course.

Even when the market is so volatile, it is almost impossible to predict the cost because new currencies emerge on the market day by day with more competitiveness; BTC will always be # 1, but I don't know hahaha it can keep its price, go up or down, unpredictable

well bravo folks if your expectation was around 9-10 k. today bitcoin cost 9+k and have been about 10K+ as well however nowadays everybody is too nervious yet I don't get why. dividing is in multi month so there is god time still. subsequent to dividing a few diggers may leave btc however as history has shown btc cost will go up following 6-multi month don't as well concern if there will be low cost.

• +2 1

I think that, bitcoin  will cost 13000$-15000$ in 2020. 2020 - is very hard year, coronavirus, crisis and other bad changes in 2020. But in the nearest future(2021-), in my opinion, bitcoin will rise.

Edited by BodyaTkach

It really is not the best price of 2020, but if it is true this year it had a rise before the halving to 15 thousand US dollars. But since its value is given by large corporations when creating whales with high volumes of bitcoin purchases, you just have to be attentive to future whales in the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

From what I've observed bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market as of now i think, but because of the new crypto currencies that are coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or go down

From what I've observed bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market as of now i think.but because of the new crypto currencies that are coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or go down

2020 is almost over, I think the price of Bitcoin will remain the same at around $ 10,000.  In 2021, Bitcoin is expected to grow large up to $ 20,000.  Even many experts are forecasting growth.

• +5 1

I think that Bitcoin will close with a good and very considerable price in 2020, for me it is over $ 20,000,000

Edited by Doris02

Last year we saw Bitcoin bitcoin reached $14000 without any event but this year is Bitcoin halving. It means there are very high chance Bitcoin price will touch $18000. I hope Bitcoin perform this year very well.

As a result, this is not happening in the market today Bitcoin will cause the $ 18,000 line to fluctuate, given that there are large companies that have entered the game, for example, the SQUAR company, which bought $ 50 million worth of Bitcoin. This chose gives more than one sign

image.png