What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

Exactly, bitcoin has risen in the first quarter of 2020, having risen to a value of $ 10400. And now it's down a bit worth. I fully believe bitcoin will be over 13k this year.

• Useful or interesting 3

I want to say that the prices will not go down or increase further. Its use will increase day by day. I think it has no chance of diminishing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I want to say that the prices will not go down or increase further. Its use will increase day by day. I think it has no chance of diminishing. Due to the value of this Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will increase further

• Useful or interesting 3

well good for you guys if your prediction was about 9-10 k. today bitcoin price 9+k and have been about 10K+ too but these days everyone is too nervious but i don't understand why. halving is in 2 month so there is god time still. after halving some miners may leave btc but as history has shown btc price will go up after 6-9 month so don't worry if there will be low price.

As we all know that we have seen some positive momentum in the price if the bitcoin in the year 2020 and now we are getting some corrections in the Bitcoin price so it is falling few hundred dollar so we can see some more correction in the mean time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think BTC price will more growing in 2020. cause now this number 1 crypto currency in the world so its value will more growing to the next year.and its also might like have to.

On 1/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

Hello my dear friend. There are some crypto currency experts and everyone makes different predictions according to their experiences in cryptoworld. We have to wait to figure out what's next. 

As this year started i see the price of bitcoin decreases. And i think its just because the problem that the world and facing right now because in the pandemic disease spreading. That's my own opinion and if the prices of bitcoin decreases i will be more happy because i can make know investment and i believe soon there's a massive increase to the price of bitcoin in the market.

As it has now turned to 2020, bitcoin has halved, leading to an increase in the value of other currencies. Currently, bitcoin is recovering. perhaps that this year bitcoin will go to the moon but I'm worried about the corona virus. hope bitcoin 18k $

On 2/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, Monjil22 said:

I think BTC prices will be much higher in 2020. Because we can see right now that the price of Bitcoin has risen to 10000 Satoshi. And its prices will go up a lot, hopefully this year's best prices

After halving of bitcoin we can see the price increase to fast this is the most prediction , but every thing change with this crisis caused by corona virus we hope that can be finished very soon 

On 1/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

Well Bitcoin is going to be changing a lot during this year with and without the Halving is always up and down, so i think this year is going to be very important because of the high price i think is going to reach

hey i think it will down to 5000 $ or less..i do not know for 2021 but i see him go down day by day after every pump he goes down more again.

The price of bitcoin was greatly affected by the Corona pandemic and decreased significantly with the rest of the other cryptocurrencies. I think after the completion of the Corona pandemic, it will return to the rise.

I think after the spread of corana virus the Bitcoin price will surely increase a lot like 10000$+ but upto December surely the price will go over 12000$ in my guess of Bitcoin. Maybe it may also go down. 

It will grow for sure because of central banks' actions. They issued trillions of paper money!

signature_YOUengine.png.1605aee9deae4a39cbc0ed2fb896ac8d.png

13 hours ago, Philippe2001 said:

Once it goes up, once the Bitcoin price goes down
In 2020 we will see a price from $ 8,000 to $ 5,000. Perhaps in 2010 a new 
price and record number will be recorded in the price of bitcoin.

It's like that all the time the price is going down and up but we hope this year will be good and stable in up with more than 10k it's will be batter, specially after the halving 

I think price will reach more than 12,000 dollars in this year. I don't know if halving can help to increase the price but what i know is that many new traders have join the market and they buy and sale every time which makes the price to keep growing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

By the end of the year will be about 10-15 thousand. I believe the price of bitcoin will jump up in 2021. After halving, you always have to wait 1 year.

• +1 1

In 2020,a halving will take place that occurs only once in the four years. And also a bullrun will also taking place in the crypto market now. So my guess after analysis of the price of the bitcoin is that the price will go much higher than it is now. The price will reach in double rate. The price value will be at 16k i guess. 

• +1 1

This year is really important for bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies.. Especially because of the halving event of bitcoin! I predict that the price would reach 19,000$ at the end of this year.. But it's really hard to be sure about that!

If I had answered when the original post was published on cryptotalk, I would have said 10k during the halvening and 20k until the end of the year. It is just 6 months time but I see a new ATH once again during 2021 and a rise in price. The dynamics are all the same as in 2016.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price has fallen below $10000 but there is a prediction from expert that by ending of this year or early next year the price will shoot $20000.

This has been a recurring question from the inception of Bitcoin, well I am not expecting any all time high this year. If you are bothered of market crash, KoinPro might be the best alternative to trade as you can make profit in any market condition. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1