What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

The price of bitcoin has the probability to rise high in this year of 2020 as many experts are predicting due to the halving event but the truth is that know one knows the future anything can happen.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

The price of bitcoin has faced many challenges in this year, such as the occurrence of the virus crisis and its price drop to $ 4000, and after that the half period occurred, and despite that its price is now stable at the limits of $ 9000 and I think that the price will continue to grow until the end of this year to exceed $ 10,000 $

Bitcoin is one of the big currency if cryptocurrency...so every perdiction is a guess. I every thing is a possible. The amount of bitcoin will be raise at $1000 and may be more but no one gives the right value of bitcoin in 2020

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:44 AM, George10 said:

The price of bitcoin has the probability to rise high in this year of 2020 as many experts are predicting due to the halving event but the truth is that know one knows the future anything can happen.

Yes, but especially this year and 2021. But under probability.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, kestukelis said:

By the end of the year will be about 10-15 thousand. I believe the price of bitcoin will jump up in 2021. After halving, you always have to wait 1 year.

I hope so too, but we should be careful as otherwise could be the result. But so certain that the price can not be below $12000, but I guess. 

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

Yes, but especially this year and 2021. But under probability.

I hope so too, but we should be careful as otherwise could be the result. But so certain that the price can not be below $12000, but I guess. 

According to my point of view I think bitcoin price will touch 15k before the end of this year if not so then it will be in the range of 10k or above.

• +1 1

I think the price of bitcoin will be over $12K in this year. I believe that because today it is August and already the price is $11K while BTC price has the habit to rise in large holidays like in xmass!

10 hours ago, George10 said:

According to my point of view I think bitcoin price will touch 15k before the end of this year if not so then it will be in the range of 10k or above.

Let us hope so. It was even reported by analysts that if bitcoin got to $12500 in this last bull run, that there is possibility that the next bitcoin price will be up to or more than. $14500, this would have been a good rally. But, let us still hope for the best before the year is over. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:15 AM, Daddyabakar said:

Of course, I will accept an increase in personal BTC fees within 2020, and the value will triple by the end of this year. Within Crypto Planet, demand is increasing every day.

With the recent price of $11000 or higher, I do not think bitcoin can triple this year at all. I only expect the price to be above $15000. Although, I too can be wrong, but only and just a suggestion of what could possibly happen to bitcoin this year. 

• +1 1

Frankly, my friend, it will be. It is very difficult to anticipate the Bitcoin market movement and the price it will reach at the end of the year, because this currency is experiencing great and continuous fluctuations and most of the expectations that we see are incorrect so the only thing we can do is wait and monitor the price and market movement

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well,  the price of bitcoin rises day by day mainly and i think in 2020 it may be reaches $15000. Because bitcoin is unstable and unstoppable as well. Bitcoin is the loard of cryptocurrency.  And its value efftect all the crypto market. And in 2020 its valued pumped and for us it has a great oppotunity gor getting healty profit through investing on bitcoin. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hard to predict something like this one can only guess.

So far I have read 20-25 articles online about possible price at the end of this year and according to some articles price is very wide range in some to remain on 10k and on some other to go to 100k little to much. Also there are some predictions about when it will hit 100k or more and in 90% of articles they expect to be in late 2022 or early 2023.

• +2 1

Yeah very possibletly of rising of the bit coin but the value of not stable.  I think so to and I do hope so but let's not forget that we can't predict the future market price rate. BTC price ranges enclose prompted more rapidly for you to 10k price ranges throughout the most recognized thirty day period throughout 2020. 

Well, I have very high expectations, I think the price could go up a lot and give us good surprises, up to this moment bitcoin has had a very good run and it has been reflected in its increase

• +1 1

I expect the price to hold for a while and then rise further this year to reach $ 17,000, then it will reach its highest level ever in 2021 and next year it may reach $ 30,000.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

Yes, I have the problem that when a currency rises volatile buyers have to take advantage of it in the beginning or unless you win them on some page

• +1 1

On 28/1/2020 at 14:16, hdbvtho said:

Con un mercado de criptomonedas volátil como este, cada respuesta es simplemente una suposición. Sin embargo, a muchas personas en este espacio les encanta especular sobre qué tan alto puede subir el precio de su moneda favorita.
Los gráficos de arriba ilustran las principales criptomonedas que se reducirán a la mitad en 2020 en orden cronológico. 

El primer token cuyo precio dejará de caer y comenzará a subir será ETC, y luego BCH si la producción reducida puede influir en el precio del token de manera positiva. El equipo de Hydax recuerda a nuestros usuarios que presten atención a las monedas, planifiquen estratégicamente con anticipación y aprovechen la preciosa oportunidad.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:55 AM, Banito23 said:

Bitcoin is already pumping, and I believe Bitcoin will will reach $20000 per BTC this 2020. But I believe in price action.

For me, the price of Bitcoin is established in 2020 for me it ranges from $ 10,000 to $ 12,000, no matter how much it rises before December 31, but it can be volatile, you never know

• +2 1

On 28.01.2020 at 20:16, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

I don’t expect Bitcoin to drop below $6,000. We might see some FUD before the Bitcoin halving. By the end of 2020, I think the Bitcoin price will be at least $20,000.

• +2 1

The post is from January, I was late, but this year it has been kept at a good price, now the question is, how far can bitcoin go this year? in a fight between bulls and bears, it is better to be aware of the news and the market

Bitcoin price prediction is currently in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand, which in turn depends on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, its acceptance as a payment, the security of virtual warehouses, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use ads to show people the possibility of making money buying digital currency. Bitcoin trend predictions can be presented in different forms such as Bitcoin price prediction diagrams, charts or graphs, which are most popular among the Bitcoin community. Not only BTC price predictions are available, but also Ethereum price predictions, Litecoin price predictions, along with other alternative cryptocurrencies