What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

I am writing to you from the fourth quarter of 2020 and now I see that it costs 10,700 usd, but I think due to the fact that it seems like the second wave is going on with COVID-19, I think that it will fall to 7000-8000 usd by the end of the year

Through the analysis of Bitcoin, I think that it will reach the areas of the 13 thousand dollars again and then it will be penetrated and we will break the 14 thousand dollars and at the beginning of 2021 we will go to the areas of the 15 and 16 thousand dollars, and I do not think that the Bitcoin will go back again brother Start

• +1 1

At the moment bitcoin loosing its price. It can be because of coronavirus, or the bitcoin itself loosing its position, creating an opportunity for new cryptocurrencies. I think that bitcoin is dying and it will not go back on positions were it was.

I think that it will not rise much more than where it is now, it may reach around 11k but in 2021 I sense a possible upward expansion, the world economy is altered and it will take its course together with BTC.

I think that the price of Bitcoin will close the year around $ 13000 or $ 14000, but it is difficult to say because of the volatility of the market. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year and we will see Bitcoin far exceed its current value.

Have a good day

From what I've observed bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market as of now i think. but because of the new crypto currencies that are coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or go down/

• +1 1

From what I've observed bitcoin could go up this 2020 because the price of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market as of now i think. but because of the new crypto currencies thatare coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or go down

Не думаю что до конца года тот же биткоин как то взлетит и упадёт. Стабильность это же хорошо, да?...
Хотя не удивлюсь ели этот год принесёт ещё какие то неожиданные новости

Everything is ok for bitcoin rising up but I don't understand why it is stable. In my opinion bitcoin had to be moreover than 30 k right now. Too much money circulation all over the worls. Indicators that shows unumployement and markets falls but bitcoin is 10 k. There must be something wrong. Because everything is ok for bitcoin rising up.

• +2 1

This year we are going through what is possibly the biggest economic crisis in the last decades due to the pandemic! This has pushed many people to get involved in the world of cryptocurrencies without knowing it and this makes the trade grow much more and there is much more volume of purchase! This would be a very important detail since it would achieve a price increase as in 2017 when many people were interested in buying cryptocurrencies, achieving a historical maximum such as the 20,000 dollars that it cost at the time!

• +2 1

I believe in its Bitcoin and I believe that it will cross all limits at the beginning of 2021 and I expect that its price will reach the one who doubled and will control all markets and its currency will be in circulation among investors

I am not an expert but i think bitcoin can hit 20000 but next year after the pandemic. Now economic of the world is crippled and there is another things world need to focus

Since its inception, Bitcoin has maintained its leadership in terms of market capitalization due to the many positive aspects that arise with the cryptocurrency. Developers can reduce transaction fees, increase network scalability, etc. made important updates.

The plans of many major investors to enter the cryptocurrency market have been heard time and again.

• +1 1

At the moment, the volatility is very small and most likely in the near future we will be able to see a price of 11,000. Then most likely there will be a correction somewhere in the level of 10000-9700 , but we can go lower to the level of 9175.

I think bitcoin will stay within $ 11,000. But in the future, I think it will only grow and grow, but it takes at least a year or even 2, but the growth of baitcoin will be 100%

My prediction is that the bitcoin rate in 2020 will be above $ 15,000 for 1 bitcoin. This is due to the fact that in a pandemic, the world community will move away from traditional paper money.

I consider that by 2020 the price of BTC will not increase much bearing in mind that the economy was affected by the entire Covid 19, but in the future the price of BTC may increase considerably

we are at the beginning of October and the price is at $10500 with a lot of selling pressure, if we look at Bitmex news we can see that the next months will not be good for bitcoin, so it is safe to say that the price at the most will end the year in less than $12,000, I imagine it will disappoint many people who have created great expectations

• +2 1

Well, as we see bitcoin compared to the end of last year and October 20 has grown a lot. That isthe trend of growth of this cryptocurrency continues and I believe that in 21 years it will not end. Of course, it is possible small declines of his course, but at the distance, as it seems to me, it will only grow. 

• +1 1

We all know that the price of bitcoin has great ups and downs, but many experts predict that by the end of the year it will reach $20,000. In addition to bitcoin, I would advise investing in some altcoins such as ETH, IOTA and LTC. In the longer term experts predict that the price of bitcoin will reach $341,000 by 2025 and $397,000 by 2030. I think the price will be heavily influenced by the pandemic the world is experiencing. Regards.

• +2 1