What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

The price will remain above $ 10,000
It could rise above 12 thousand dollars, but nothing is known if it will hold more than 10 thousand dollars
Because we are now in an economic crisis in the time of an epidemic

• +1 1

Historically, in the last three years, every September candle has been closed in red, and this year has been no exception.
Experts agree that Bitcoin could drop significantly in Q4 due to several key factors. 
The U.S. presidential election in November, growing uncertainty about the macroeconomic landscape and the U.S. financial markets could put unfavorable pressure on the BTC.
In response to the post's initial question, I can tell you that technical analysts have identified key price levels for the BTC for the last quarter of the year at $9,800, $10,700, and $11,800.

• +2 2

Certainly no one knows if btc will go up or down, only the market knows that, although at present it still has an upward movement, so anything can happen

It is different to say since with the pandemic there are many economies that are affected but taking into account that cryptocurrencies are not subject to or are handled by any country, it is very possible that they are not greatly affected by the pandemic since they form part of a more global economy.

• +1 1

The pandemic affects all activities carried out by human beings and cryptocurrencies do not escape this reality, countries have to understand that economic activities cannot be stopped, because people have to eat, with a pandemic or without a pandemic the economy has to continue working and cryptocurrencies are part of the world economy and will continue to grow, new cryptocurrencies enter the market every day, so they will continue to grow.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As you say, it is pure speculation and I sincerely believe that we will not soon reach new highs what if I do not think that we will see it below 10K, all this I say without any kind of technical or fundamental knowledge as I say is pure speculation

From what I've found, Bitcoin should skip 2020 because Bitcoin fees are quite risky, and I believe Bitcoin is currently the number one currency on the market. But due to the possibility of new cryptocurrencies, bitcoin prices may match, get stronger, or fall.

• +1 2

There are people who bet that BTC will increase its value to 20k by the end of the year, the most interesting thing at the moment is to hold, because it can soon rise as we have been waiting for.

14 minutes ago, carlosa1 said:

Bitcoin is an open source virtual currency that is regulated without the need for a centralizing entity or government. To do this, it relies on cryptography and P2P file sharing.
To start using bitcoins, the first thing you have to have is a program that acts as a wallet in which to store the bitcoin. The next step would be to get bitcoins by being the recipient of a transaction from someone who sends you bitcoins (as a payment for a product or service, for example), buying them from an individual or buying them at an exchange house using a credit card or bank account . Once the bitcoin is owned, it can be spent at distributors and businesses that accept them as a means of payment or make a transfer of them to whoever we consider. Given the expansion it is having, there are more and more points of sale for both virtual products and real goods. It is not the objective of this article to detail the operation of bitcoin since it is relatively complex and there is an infinity of inf-existent when carrying out direct transactions without any centralized intermediary. The acceptance time of a transaction is very low, approximately 10 minutes on average. In that time, the receiver can make use of the bitcoins received. Keep in mind that once the transaction has been approved and validated it cannot be reversed, which can be inconvenient in cases of fraud. These characteristics, low latency and low fees, are especially relevant compared to the fees and latencies of traditional international money transfers. BTC ON yobit net.

40 minutes ago, Leya said:

There are people who bet that BTC will increase its value to 20k by the end of the year, the most interesting thing at the moment is to hold, because it can soon rise as we have been waiting for.

BTC CAN REACH IN A FEW DAYS THE 16MIL USD MANY WE WILL NOT GET TO ENTER BECAUSE OF THE FEAR IT EXERTS IN THESE MONETOS HAS MADE A GREAT RESISITENCE AT 10MILO USD IS VERY POSITIVE

• +1 1

It is a coin that has gained a lot of luck, and whoever invested in it at first, must have very good returns

In my opinion BTC price will fall below $8000 but by ending of this year or early next year the price will rise up to $17000.

• Useful or interesting 2

The truth is that in my opinion the price of BTC in this year 2020 was not much higher, something stronger awaits me but I think that for the following years to come it will surprise us a little more I have faith of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to say that the prices will not go down or increase further. Its use will increase day by day. I think it has no chance of diminishing.

The safest thing is that bitcoin (BTC) continues to rise since it is a very solid currency which is always generating relevant income, possibly we are that the currency at the end of the year will close at 15 thousand dollars so if you plan to invest  do it now is the time

As of almost the end of 2020, the price didn't chang esignificantly so that many people and mass media begin to talk about bitcoin and its price again as it was in 2017-2019. Personally, I don't believe it will change very much, as the range we have now is convenient for speculations

bitcoin has seen its price curve increase from year to year and I believe that it will continue at this rate until reaching 100,000 usd

I think Bitcoin will be worth around $ 13,000 by the end of the year. Unfortunately, the pandemic has greatly affected the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is no exception. But now it has grown well and recovered from the crisis. I think this has strengthened people's confidence in Bitcoin. Therefore, growth is guaranteed.

• +2 1

from what I've watched bitcoin could go up this 2020 in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is insecure and bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the market starting at now I think. but since of the new digital currencies that are coming bitcoins cost may go up or be steady or go down.

• +2 1

Almost everyone wants to know the exact price of bitcoin in the end of 2020 and make a lot of predictions and guesses about it price. But there a lot of factors, that can't predict anyone, so you should invest in technology and idea, not to the token, if you sure that blockchain will develop and a lot of people will invest in bitcoin and use it, in some days the price can be more then 100k dollars. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think that the price of bitcoin will rise significantly, many speculate that the price will skyrocket to $ 50,000 and others claim higher price.

We can only wait what surprise this year can bring us with the price of cryptocurrencies and more with everyone's favorite currency, "Bitcoin".

Bitcoin is the decentralized virtual currency and bitcoin price is Dec 2020 last spike 20000$. This is the future currency used as a payment.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Not sure for now because of Corona and economic implications. Tone Vays said that he believes BTC wil hit 50 000 in 2021. He says it has been fuelling a huge appetite for ‘anything other than government paper’ and believes bitcoin is a true safe haven.

• +1 1