Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 35 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

There are so many wallets available on play store which we can can use for cryptocurrencies. I have used some of them but now I am using perfect money wallet. It is very secure and trusted wallet. It has very strong security system. I am using this wallet from one year. I am fully satisfied with the performance of this wallet.

Edited by Qainth
To remove grammar mistake.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

Hello friend, personally I use Atomic wallet and trust wallet, the first one I use because I find it interesting, in this same wallet you can make exchanges and the second in my opinion the the best ethereum wallets and cryptocurrency wallet to store your favorite BEP2 tokens, ERC20 and ERC721...

Form my first day I am using coinbase wallet. Because it gives me much security. Also it is very much user-friendly. I also use some others wallet too. But I fell more comfortable in coinbase wallet. That's why I always recommend this wallet to others. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

As for me I don't have much ideas because am a newbie. I am using Yobit exchange and I believe it has it own wallet, the main reason why I never bother is had other members saying that The Yobit exchange is safe and secured that even you leave your money in there for months or years you will come back and met your money in tact.... I am using Yobit wallet....

I use a host of different wallets but my favorites are  the exodus and the Atomic wallets, they are probably the best wallets available from my on perspective. 

The wallet that I'm using is Trust wallet. I've been using that wallet for some time now and it is really great. I got no problems on using it and I didn't experience any bug with that wallet. Also I believe that it's security is really great.

Personally my favorite is MEW because its the first that i made and i got really fast into it, i almost understanded everything about it, i also have Metamask which is also good and i also got very fast into it but i still prefer MEW over any other wallet.

Yes i use blockchain.info wallet it is great if we want to save our currencies and money then we don't feel any hassle using blockchain whether it is used, and it is also true that money And want to save currencies

Their are many wallets present on play store nd other relevants ..But the most trusted one is trust wallet an other one is atomic wallet ...These are secure and fraud free wallets ....But me personally not using any wallets right now

I haven't use any wallet yet.But i intend to use a blockchain wallet.Because I heard a lot of its high security.So,i will use blockchain wallet in future. 

• +1 1

I use blockchain wallet. It is my favorite wallet Blockchain wallet is most trusted wallet around the globe due to its security which protect you from unauthorized access. It is best because it allows you to send or receive crypto currencies at very low cost. Block chain wallet supports BTC, ETH, BCH and USD digital. It is available in iOS, android and web that's why it is best.

I don't use these wallets and I don't know about these wallets . Because I use youbit wallet and trust wallet and these wallets is safe and secure and youbit transaction fee is very low .

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, and I want to do as I said and save all my currencies in several wallets, such as what I mentioned, and I have not tried any of them, but I will try them in order to protect and secure them. Thank you, my dear friend.

• +2 1

The most trust worthy and secure wallets are 

Atomic wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Trust wallet 

They are secure ,free from scammers and hackers .Trust wallet provide its own private key .I would love to use Trust wallet because it is used by million of people

I am using only 2 wallet coinbase wallet and trust wallet because I can trust these 2 wallets, I know that my money will not be hacked because the security system of this wallet is very good.

I use trust wallet.The Only Wallet that has made me assess thousands of valuable tokens not available otherwise. One of the features I like the most is that most of the tokens and Airdrops received automatically without any failure, since i forget most of the time which one i was enrolled to receive.Al these things together this is the best wallet I've ever seen.

From all the wallets listed here i dont use I use block chain it is much safer and much easy to use It has great simple interface for newbies .I donot keep private keys .So i find it super protected.And having a two step verification method .low fee for every transaction.

Edited by Rida nasir

There are different kinds of wallets for crypto. Like hardware wallets, coinbase wallet, trust wallet etc. I suggest to all people to secure your privacy and private keys by this and adopt these wallets to secure their cryptocurrency and their business files. 

I use mainly trust wallet because i know that as it is named as Trust it will not break our trust and will not let our money to go into undmsafe hands so i fell secure here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use Trustwallet mate, it is the best and secure wallet, it has almost all cryptowallet and it  also support ERC20 for all airdrops token, it has features of opensea markets for all NFT s token too, i suggest to use this wallet, but enable 2fa on transactions.

There is a lot of crypto wallets in the market .Trust wallet, Mobile Base wallet and  blockchain wallet are included in it.I have been using trust wallet and it is very safe and transfering money from here is very fast. 

• +2 1

Well u have listed up the best wallet and people would confuse about selection still I believe trust would beat them as it has some special features that others don't have like easy trading and support about more than thousand of cryptocurrencies and highly secure and fait to Cryptocurrencies exchange are highly supported

• +2 1